Brady/Tate

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kerrbear

Brady/Tate

Postby Kerrbear » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:29 pm

It was awfully convenient that Theresa made that call & riled Brady up right before Eve's big secret gets exposed (I'm sure thats right around the corner now) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Brady lecturing somebody immediately following Eric exposing his secret will be amusing though.

He cold-heartedly and maliciously destroyed his Brother's relationship... Eve made a poor decision but it wasn't done with half the malice Brady had in blackmailing Nicole + Eve was incredibly/immediately forgiving when she found him in bed with Kristen the other day. I'm sure favor won't be returned though.

CanaryFan98

Re: Brady/Tate

Postby CanaryFan98 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:02 pm

Eve was going to frame her own sister for drugs so Brady the man in her bed at the moment can keep his son. She also kept her mouth shut when JJ took the fall which is why Jennifer got involved to investigate the whole thing in the first place.

I like Eve most of the time but to say she didn't do it out of malice is not accurate she had plenty of opportunities to tell him and chose not to.

I don't feel that badly for Jennifer I think she's better off without Eric.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:52 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:Eve was going to frame her own sister for drugs so Brady the man in her bed at the moment can keep his son. She also kept her mouth shut when JJ took the fall which is why Jennifer got involved to investigate the whole thing in the first place.

I like Eve most of the time but to say she didn't do it out of malice is not accurate she had plenty of opportunities to tell him and chose not to.

I meant no malice towards Brady (although Theresa deaerves anything she gets imo). I won't say she did it out of love for Brady because love doesn't look like that but it wasn't done to him maliciously is what I meant. He should remember his own past is what I'm getting at.

I think the relationship is salvageable but I think hes just going to throw it away.

My opinion could be skewed because I really like them as a couple. I never cared too much for them individually but together, I feel like they compliment each other well and like them.

delyla

Postby delyla » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 pm

Kerrbear wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:Eve was going to frame her own sister for drugs so Brady the man in her bed at the moment can keep his son. She also kept her mouth shut when JJ took the fall which is why Jennifer got involved to investigate the whole thing in the first place.

I meant no malice towards Brady (although Theresa deaerves anything she gets imo). I won't say she did it out of love for Brady because love doesn't look like that but it wasn't done to him maliciously is what I meant. He should remember his own past is what I'm getting at.

I think the relationship is salvageable but I think hes just going to throw it away.

My opinion could be skewed because I really like them as a couple. I never cared too much for them individually but together, I feel like they compliment each other well and like them.

They really are a steamy couple! Their relationship is about to come to an abrupt ending! I hope they find their way back to each other.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:30 am

Kerrbear wrote:

Yeah I loathe Theresa she only went for custody because Brady rejected her in the first place. Brady/Eve did kind of grow on me he seemed more stable with her than his more recent interchangeable love interests. She wasn't entirely nasty with him either like she usually is.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Kerrbear wrote:It was awfully convenient that Theresa made that call & riled Brady up right before Eve's big secret gets exposed (I'm sure thats right around the corner now) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Brady lecturing somebody immediately following Eric exposing his secret will be amusing though.

He cold-heartedly and maliciously destroyed his Brother's relationship... Eve made a poor decision but it wasn't done with half the malice Brady had in blackmailing Nicole + Eve was incredibly/immediately forgiving when she found him in bed with Kristen the other day. I'm sure favor won't be returned though.

I remember Theresa wanted to leave Tate with Brady before she went to California. He said that Tate needs to know his other side of the family. Now he is angry about Theresa having the sole custody. If he had Tate when theresa offered the whole custody thing could be rearranged.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”