Hope looks deliciously evil (Great job, Wardrobe!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DIYguy3

Hope looks deliciously evil (Great job, Wardrobe!)

Postby DIYguy3 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

New person here, excited to join this chat board and discuss my favorite soap opera!

Starting with Hope's outfit the past two days! The red and yellow is working well for Kristian Alfonso. The jacket, the hair, everything is flawless and beautiful.

And yet, evil!!!

I get serious "Jaafar" vibes when I see Hope on screen.

And while I'm not wild about the corrupt turn the character has taken, I think it's important to remember that many people in real life act "out of character," so I don't think her corruption is a deal breaker.

Great job, Wardrobe!

Aplepie

Re: Hope looks deliciously evil (Great job, Wardrobe!)

Postby Aplepie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:01 pm

The red suit looked great with her dark hair, and I agree, she looked evil when she was in Ben's face.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:54 am

DIYguy3 wrote:New person here, excited to join this chat board and discuss my favorite soap opera!

Starting with Hope's outfit the past two days! The red and yellow is working well for Kristian Alfonso. The jacket, the hair, everything is flawless and beautiful.

And yet, evil!!!

And while I'm not wild about the corrupt turn the character has taken, I think it's important to remember that many people in real life act "out of character," so I don't think her corruption is a deal breaker.

Great job, Wardrobe!

Can hardly "think her corruption is a deal breaker" either considering she's overly concerned about her daughter being with a serial killer - think that would get a pass from most. I KNOW I'd use or abuse any "power" I had to protect my child! Will add, anyone who compares her shooting of Stefano to Ben's killings/torturing of innocent people who'd never done ANYTHING to him is a VERY far-reaching stretch IMO! Too bad the writers chose not to follow thru with that Stefano sl - they botched great story potential, but Hope is not in Ben's league as a "murderer"! NO comparison!

Anyway, wardrobe has always done well by Kristian - one thing she KEEPS & the writers CAN'T destroy as they've done to her character in recent years is her breathtaking beauty - coloring, eyes, etc. She'd look gorgeous in anything but her fashion is definitely exceptional!

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 am

I do love the red suit but the yellow blouse underneath makes her look like Ronald McDonald.

DIYguy3

Postby DIYguy3 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 pm

I agree that KA is stunning, but I don't agree that Wardrobe always makes the best choices for her.

Sometimes, I look at her in the selected wardrobe, hair and makeup and think, "No way would Rafe find Hope sexier than someone his own age. It isn't realistic"

But in that red and yellow, OK, I get it. Hope looked great.

LuvBoHope wrote:
DIYguy3 wrote:New person here, excited to join this chat board and discuss my favorite soap opera!

And yet, evil!!!

Great job, Wardrobe!

Can hardly "think her corruption is a deal breaker" either considering she's overly concerned about her daughter being with a serial killer - think that would get a pass from most. I KNOW I'd use or abuse any "power" I had to protect my child! Will add, anyone who compares her shooting of Stefano to Ben's killings/torturing of innocent people who'd never done ANYTHING to him is a VERY far-reaching stretch IMO! Too bad the writers chose not to follow thru with that Stefano sl - they botched great story potential, but Hope is not in Ben's league as a "murderer"! NO comparison!

Anyway, wardrobe has always done well by Kristian - one thing she KEEPS & the writers CAN'T destroy as they've done to her character in recent years is her breathtaking beauty - coloring, eyes, etc. She'd look gorgeous in anything but her fashion is definitely exceptional!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 am

I thought she looked like condiments on a hot dog.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 am

stefanoone wrote:I do love the red suit but the yellow blouse underneath makes her look like Ronald McDonald.

:lol:

DIYguy3, welcome! And we have a Wardrobe Thread that you would enjoy! :mrgreen:

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:49 am

AnneM127 wrote:I thought she looked like condiments on a hot dog.

:lol: Hilarious :lol: ya I didn’t care for it at all! So glaring but I understand that we all see colors in our own way.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Her make up - or lack of it - made her look really mean. I got the shivers. :evil:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

LuvBoHope wrote:

And yet, evil!!!

Great job, Wardrobe!

When I stopped watching Days Ben was the necktie killer. I started watching again and he is living with Ciara , and Hope is in the wrong for wanting to keep them apart. Ben and Ciara have amazing chemistry so I guess we are all supposed to just pretend that a serial killer can be rehabilitated lol.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”