Did Gabi just say that?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: Did Gabi just say that?

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:34 pm

mauimama wrote:I posted my thoughts WEEKS ago-- the day Gabi came home and Ari threw a fit---
THAT Sonny, Will, Paul, Maggie, Victor -EVERYONE should've sat down immediately with Ari that day and ALL of them tell Ari that it was THEIR fault -- NOT Gabi's - that they didn't tell her the truth -- that it was NOT her mommy's fault that she couldn't come home the day they said she would.
this "tail wagging the dog" routine is sickening! No 4 yr old holds a grudge more than 2 minutes---

Yeah, when a parent allows a child to get away with their temper tantrums, the child will suffer in the long run. This all should have been handled on the first day, Ari should have gone home with Gabi, thrown her little temper tantrum and been done with it. But no, Gabi wanted everybody and their mother to feel sorry for her because her child HATED her. I wonder what all the other parents were really thinking, like, "you sure you can't handle/raise a 4 yr old child?" How long did Gabi let this ordeal go on, weeks now? :roll:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:38 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:I posted my thoughts WEEKS ago-- the day Gabi came home and Ari threw a fit---
THAT Sonny, Will, Paul, Maggie, Victor -EVERYONE should've sat down immediately with Ari that day and ALL of them tell Ari that it was THEIR fault -- NOT Gabi's - that they didn't tell her the truth -- that it was NOT her mommy's fault that she couldn't come home the day they said she would.
this "tail wagging the dog" routine is sickening! No 4 yr old holds a grudge more than 2 minutes---

Yeah, when a parent allows a child to get away with their temper tantrums, the child will suffer in the long run. This all should have been handled on the first day, Ari should have gone home with Gabi, thrown her little temper tantrum and been done with it. But no, Gabi wanted everybody and their mother to feel sorry for her because her child HATED her. I wonder what all the other parents were really thinking, like, "you sure you can't handle/raise a 4 yr old child?" How long did Gabi let this ordeal go on, weeks now? :roll:

I was just reading re-cap for today and it looks like Ari and Gabi FINALLY made up!!! In "my day" - that tantrum would've lasted about 10 minutes and 'action would've been taken" -- if ya know what I mean!
I shudder looking at some of today's kids (in r/l) and how they rule the roost.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:23 pm

YandR and Days wrote:

I doubt if any other parent in Salem even care about Gabi's parenting skills...none of them would say anything for fear of having their own skills called into question. As for how long did Gabi let it go on...well that's a tough one because it's so hard to know how much time passes for anyone. A good example is Abby's flat tummy one day and then boom she "pooped" out overnight. Gabi and Ari have made up and we're suppose to forgive the lousy writing and their gimmicks...let's roll our eyes, shake our heads and move on like Day's expects us to.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Actually, a child would persist in bratty behavior if she is encouraged by her caregivers. Children are very susceptible to the influence of caregivers - Maggie, Will, Sonny, Gabi. They all babied her. And that sudden change of heart is BS. Like she knew what the H€!! what they were talking about. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Irish17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:

I doubt if any other parent in Salem even care about Gabi's parenting skills...none of them would say anything for fear of having their own skills called into question. As for how long did Gabi let it go on...well that's a tough one because it's so hard to know how much time passes for anyone. A good example is Abby's flat tummy one day and then boom she "pooped" out overnight. Gabi and Ari have made up and we're suppose to forgive the lousy writing and their gimmicks...let's roll our eyes, shake our heads and move on like Day's expects us to.

Yeah, but we know how long it's been since Gabi was let out of jail. There have been plenty of days passed, remember when she was at the bar drinking and didn't want to see Ari because she'd been drinking? Really, putting drinking at a bar ahead of seeing your child?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”