Rumor of Kate Mansi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Princessrose17

Re: Rumor of Kate Mansi

Postby Princessrose17 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 am

YandR and Days wrote:[quote="EJAMI5555"]Aren't you guys lucky, that some like me, is bringing in juicy news to share to you all? :) We would not know the drama behind the scenes...but we will look closely, of what's up! Maybe Kate suck up and deal with Billy. Or that Days changes things.....Last Week ratings or the weeks before, since it's shown to the public late, has bad ratings!!!! Maybe there are things that are not working out or needs more substance. CHABBY needs more substance in the scenes. Others do too. If not, the ratings will drop even more.

No, not lucky at all when your "juicy news" has no verification or is authentic that I know of. Why don't you provide your source? Please tell me why I should believe you if you won't? You never follow through with where you obtain your "special" information.

And I'm only speaking for myself because some have said they enjoy the gossip and rumors.
[/quote]

I am with you YandR and Days!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 am

YandR and Days wrote:
No, not lucky at all when your "juicy news" has no verification or is authentic that I know of. Why don't you provide your source? Please tell me why I should believe you if you won't? You never follow through with where you obtain your "special" information.

And I'm only speaking for myself because some have said they enjoy the gossip and rumors.

There are some talking on social media on Billy/Kate. So that is one source! Another one is in the mags that a actress does not want to be paired with the same person. That's another source. So I have followed thru with the sources and how I hear them.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:03 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:

There are some talking on social media on Billy/Kate. So that is one source! Another one is in the mags that a actress does not want to be paired with the same person. That's another source. So I have followed thru with the sources and how I hear them.

Not to be rude, but do you believe everything you read on social media? And which magazine so we can check it out too?

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:07 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:[quote="EJAMI5555"][b]Aren't you guys lucky, that some like me, is bringing in juicy news to share to you all? :) We would not know the drama behind the scenes...but we will look closely, of what's up! Maybe Kate suck up and deal with Billy. Or that Days changes things.....Last Week ratings or the weeks before, since it's shown to the public late, has bad ratings!!!! Maybe there are things that are not working ouyut or needs more substance. CHABBY needs more substance in the scenes. Others do too. If not, the ratings will drop even more.

I am with you YandR and Days![/quote]
I wonder. Is all this “juicy news” bringing down the ratings because there is “no substance” to them?
One thing for sure, these are the fine tuned tricks of gossipers to get people’s attention. I’m done with it. :|

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 am

AlyH wrote:All I know is I cannot wait for her to replace the currrnt actress. Then maybe I can start watching again and not FF through their scenes.

You didnt like Marci? I did... but I dont like Kate... I mean she is okay...

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:27 am

EJAMI5555 -

Let me clarify, i never said Casey said anything. That was a "WHAT IF.."

As for Kyle though, I hear that is why he is off the show because he revealed stuff he should not have. He was basically fired. When Theo comes back it will be a different actor.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Porterfield wrote:EJAMI5555 -

Let me clarify, i never said Casey said anything. That was a "WHAT IF.."

As for Kyle though, I hear that is why he is off the show because he revealed stuff he should not have. He was basically fired. When Theo comes back it will be a different actor.

LOL! I never said you did :lol: ....But I liked the new info ;) I still want to thank you thou!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:37 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:

Not to be rude, but do you believe everything you read on social media? And which magazine so we can check it out too?

Usually from behind the scenes, it's true! :mrgreen:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:02 pm

There are some talking on social media on Billy/Kate. So that is one source! Another one is in the mags that a actress does not want to be paired with the same person. That's another source. So I have followed thru with the sources and how I hear them.[/quote]

Not to be rude, but do you believe everything you read on social media? And which magazine so we can check it out too?[/quote]

Usually from behind the scenes, it's true! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Again, prove it, otherwise we can ALL come up in here and spill what we hear from other outside hearsay sources. I think this board [i]is one for facts when it comes to what actors say and do, I know I don't want to hear what your friends say about actors, unless they too can confirm it. That's how sometimes ugly gossip gets started.

Why are you so reluctant to reveal your "sources"?[/i]

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:41 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Aren't you guys lucky, that some like me, is bringing in juicy news to share to you all? :) We would not know the drama behind the scenes...but we will look closely, of what's up! Maybe Kate suck up and deal with Billy. Or that Days changes things.....Last Week ratings or the weeks before, since it's shown to the public late, has bad ratings!!!! Maybe there are things that are not working out or needs more substance. CHABBY needs more substance in the scenes. Others do too. If not, the ratings will drop even more.

I have to hand it to you on this, you know what you're talking about. CONFIRMED.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”