Rumor of Kate Mansi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Rumor of Kate Mansi

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Correction!! I was thinking Marci Miller when EJAMI said Melissa. MM is leaving, not Melissa Reeves (Jennifer). But I still don’t get the gay connection. That’s out of nowhere. Scratch, scratch, itch, itch.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Well, I think it's in head writing stone, no more CHABBY...if Melissa refuses to work in a gay storyline, because of her beliefs.

I have to say that I scratch my head sometimes wondering where you come up with this stuff? So do you know for SURE that Chabby is done or this just your opinion?

I’m scratchin’ all over. What the heck does Melissa not wanting to work in a gay sl have to do with no more Chabby??????? Melissa is gonna be gone, right? And this thread is supposed to be about a KM rumor, right? So would someone please tell me what the H... is EJAMI talkin’ about and why and who cares and who is this gay person anyway? No offense EJAMI.

Count me confused, too. I think Ejami is talking about Melissa Reeves who supposedly didn't like gay s/ls because she stood up for Chik Fil A's stance against gay people. I don't know why that unfounded rumor is being brought up again. (And maybe Chik Fil A's not against gay people, per se, but marriage. I have no idea.)

I doubt that KM would say anything against BF and then come back on Days. Does not sound professional, and so I wouldn't put stock in it.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:04 am

lurker girl wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:I’m scratchin’ all over. What the heck does Melissa not wanting to work in a gay sl have to do with no more Chabby??????? Melissa is gonna be gone, right? And this thread is supposed to be about a KM rumor, right? So would someone please tell me what the H... is EJAMI talkin’ about and why and who cares and who is this gay person anyway? No offense EJAMI.

Count me confused, too. I think Ejami is talking about Melissa Reeves who supposedly didn't like gay s/ls because she stood up for Chik Fil A's stance against gay people. I don't know why that unfounded rumor is being brought up again. (And maybe Chik Fil A's not against gay people, per se, but marriage. I have no idea.)

I doubt that KM would say anything against BF and then come back on Days. Does not sound professional, and so I wouldn't put stock in it.

Yes, I was talking about Melissa Reeves! Sorry if my post sounded weird. Melissa has strong beliefs in religion and does not want to be in gay storylines.

As of Kate Mansi, I did not wanted to believe the rumor of her having issues with Billy, but it's true. Got nothing to do with being professional. Days sees gold in her and want her back. Recasting Abby for them was hard. And if the rumor is true of James Scott. We might see him back on canvas one day. Maybe EJ would be laughing with Stefan and angry Chad that all 3 of them slept with Abby :lol: I can see a comedy storyline there. They may recast Sami too...since there is a rumor of Kristen being recasted. Anyway, that is the juicy gossip for us! ;)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
lurker girl wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:I’m scratchin’ all over. What the heck does Melissa not wanting to work in a gay sl have to do with no more Chabby??????? Melissa is gonna be gone, right? And this thread is supposed to be about a KM rumor, right? So would someone please tell me what the H... is EJAMI talkin’ about and why and who cares and who is this gay person anyway? No offense EJAMI.

Yes, I was talking about Melissa Reeves! Sorry if my post sounded weird. Melissa has strong beliefs in religion and does not want to be in gay storylines.

As of Kate Mansi, I did not wanted to believe the rumor of her having issues with Billy, but it's true. Got nothing to do with being professional. Days sees gold in her and want her back. Recasting Abby for them was hard. And if the rumor is true of James Scott. We might see him back on canvas one day. Maybe EJ would be laughing with Stefan and angry Chad that all 3 of them slept with Abby :lol: I can see a comedy storyline there. They may recast Sami too...since there is a rumor of Kristen being recasted. Anyway, that is the juicy gossip for us! ;)

Again, where do you get your verified sources, esp about KM not liking BF? It seems to me that you just throw stuff out there to get things going because I ask you all the time for your verification sources and you never provide them, and then you start something else. If your going to start rumors, then provide the verified sources that you get your TRUTH from.

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 am

YandR,

It all makes sense to me. She left at the height of the Chad and Abby storyline. They could have been the next BIG super couple. Now she comes back and it is only short term. Why bring her back short-term to reunite her with Chad and break them up again a few months later? You do know her contract is short term?...so Chad and Abby are history. You watch see what happens...it will play out as the end of the two's relationship. I find it sad because this could have been something great.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am

I still don’t understand what Melissa and gays and Kate Mansi and Billy Flynn have to do with anything. :?

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

Again, where do you get your verified sources, esp about KM not liking BF? It seems to me that you just throw stuff out there to get things going because I ask you all the time for your verification sources and you never provide them, and then you start something else. If your going to start rumors, then provide the verified sources that you get your TRUTH from.[/quote]

LOL. This has been rumored even while Kate was on canvas. As far as I know Billy and Kate have always been respectful to one another. Kate even credited him and Rob for the reason she won her Emmy.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

There are some who really knows behind of Days, who knows this :) So it's true!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:30 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:There are some who really knows behind of Days, who knows this :) So it's true!

Please provide the source. I despise rumors and gossip, and just because "someone knows" I want to know "how" they know.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:50 pm

I used to think spreading rumors and gossip (especially untrue) could get one removed.
Why not say specifically where your info comes from? Are they company secrets? :lol: Come on; be open. :roll:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”