Now that Chad has cut back on his stuttering....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ASoapDiva

Re: Now that Chad has cut back on his stuttering....

Postby ASoapDiva » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:43 pm

The only times I've noticed Chad stuttering, when he's trying to think of excuses to justify his murderess wife's criminal crimes! Other than those times, which is a lot, he doesn't stutter!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:49 am

^ Chad knows that Abby is guilty of murder :evil: Wake up man, and pack your bags and leave your wife and take Thomas with you! :mrgreen:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:36 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
mauimama wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:The actor has a stuttering problem. He is doing everything to keep it under control. Licking lips, is a way for him to control it. Good for him :)

Do you know that for a fact? It just seems odd that he was perfectly fine in his speech for all this time and then all of a sudden-- constant stuttering....
I'm not bashing the actor if he does, in fact in real life, have a stuttering problem -- I thought he was just trying out a new acting technique.
You know-- like HOpe does: continually yanking her hair behind her ears and yanking those dam glasses on and off.

Instead of being effective-- it's just dam annoying and distracting...

I read it somewhere that he does. Soo, that is true. I am surprised that some are catching it on that he does have one. But there we go, he has one.

Do you believe everything that you read? Can you provide the source to show that this is a true fact?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 pm

^ I don't really remember, either a interview from Michael or SOD or some other place. But yeah, it's true.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”