Oh yeah, Sami will be pregnant

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Xaviantha

Oh yeah, Sami will be pregnant

Postby Xaviantha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Lots of conversation with Rafe today about how much he wanted kids and how close he got to Sami’s kids. So it seems the guesses and rumors will be true. ;)

mauimama

Re: Oh yeah, Sami will be pregnant

Postby mauimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Xaviantha wrote:Lots of conversation with Rafe today about how much he wanted kids and how close he got to Sami’s kids. So it seems the guesses and rumors will be true. ;)

I sincerely hope she returns PG with a Rafe Jr --- or if not, to at least throw it in Hope's face about how good he is in bed, etc...anything to break up that useless pairing....

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Xaviantha wrote:Lots of conversation with Rafe today about how much he wanted kids and how close he got to Sami’s kids. So it seems the guesses and rumors will be true. ;)

Fine with me, but I just wish it would END Rafe & Hope and not just be another hurdle for them to cross so they can pine for each other with drama while being kept apart! Barf! That works for some couples but not Rafe & Hope - they're just a forced mismatch all round and need to END - not stall while TRYING to make them rootable!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Yes, it looks true that Sami us coming back with Little Rafette or Rafe Jr. :mrgreen: Some who are hardcore EJAMI fans, will not like this. But we all should know that Sami has been on this show way before the EJAMI glory days. I sadly have to adapt to it, but hey, I am not mad! The actor does not want to even to return (James Scott). Might has well, do this :mrgreen:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

I still don't see how this will work since AS isn't coming back full time, will she just leave the baby for Hope and Rafe to raise?

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:46 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I still don't see how this will work since AS isn't coming back full time, will she just leave the baby for Hope and Rafe to raise?

This is just one reason I don't want Sami to be pregnant. She would never give up her baby. For all her faults, she loves her kids.

susannha

Postby susannha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Oh god not another baby for Sami thats 5 kids for her now.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I still don't see how this will work since AS isn't coming back full time, will she just leave the baby for Hope and Rafe to raise?

BINGO! ;) That's the plan since Rafe does not love Sami no more.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

susannha wrote:Oh god not another baby for Sami thats 5 kids for her now.

What difference does this makes? :) The 5, the merrier! Sami will have all 3 baby daddies catering to her. She is one lucky gal! ;)

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 pm

I fear you are right although the thought of Sami showing up pregnant is a bit off-putting. Does this mean that NOBODY in Salem knows anything about birth control? Did Sami skip school the week that was covered? Does a woman who is a widow with 4 kids already really want to have another child, so long after her last one? Rafe needs a new woman to move to Salem--or to have Jordan return! That might be a possibility if her brother has been released and is staying in Salem. With Clyde gone, bring back JORDAN I say!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”