Chad Is Jealous of STEBIGAIL Hot Sex!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Chad Is Jealous of STEBIGAIL Hot Sex!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 am

Chad is soo jealous of STEBIGAIL hot sex :mrgreen: It's all over his face!!!!

JaggedEdge

Re: Chad Is Jealous of STEBIGAIL Hot Sex!

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 am

I think Gabi is going to be the one who drags that pain out of him. Chad knows he's lost Abby, and he's beginning to see he'll never get her back. I, on the other hand, don't care. He deserves this and more for the way he has turned on Gabi for that psycho. Abby can kill him, and I won't bother to feel bad because Billy should have fought for Chabi so Chad could be happy for once in his life. You can't be happy with a ticking time bomb in your house and that's what he has in Abby. He thinks she's well now but she's not.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 am

Wow!!! Abby doesn't go around killing people for sport, she is ill. She only hit Andrea to protect herself and was devastated she killed Andre who is POS for what he did to his family. He brought all this on himself. I hope the writers make sure Abby is shown as a victim and ill. Maybe they will since it seems Abby is either leaving town or being recast after KM leaves.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 am

I don't think Chad is jealous I think he doesn't know for sure that Gabby (with a Y) won't return. I hope the writers don't go down the Chad and Gabi (Hernandez) road again. It was at it's best when Abigail was presumed dead but it would be a very bad move to go there again. Gabi deserves a better storyline than what's she's had the last year.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 11:38 am

Irish17 wrote:I don't think Chad is jealous I think he doesn't know for sure that Gabby (with a Y) won't return. I hope the writers don't go down the Chad and Gabi (Hernandez) road again. It was at it's best when Abigail was presumed dead but it would be a very bad move to go there again. Gabi deserves a better storyline than what's she's had the last year.

IA, about Chad not being hurt, but concerned. He's afraid of what it's going to do to Abby once she finds out she slept with Stefan. I was hoping he'd go ahead and tell her and get it over with but maybe Marlena thinks her memories should come to her on her own?

Also, the actors/actresses that I've read interviews about, say they like playing more complicated characters and love playing villains. As much as we love to hate them, they're loving it. MM certainly played 3 different roles VERY well and believable. Must be so much more fun than playing The Girl Next Door role. I'm sure BF would want Chad to be able to play against a talented actress like Marci too, and I also look forward to KM coming back, to see how it's going to be between them again, they were GREAT together too!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:I don't think Chad is jealous I think he doesn't know for sure that Gabby (with a Y) won't return. I hope the writers don't go down the Chad and Gabi (Hernandez) road again. It was at it's best when Abigail was presumed dead but it would be a very bad move to go there again. Gabi deserves a better storyline than what's she's had the last year.

IA, about Chad not being hurt, but concerned. He's afraid of what it's going to do to Abby once she finds out she slept with Stefan. I was hoping he'd go ahead and tell her and get it over with but maybe Marlena thinks her memories should come to her on her own?

Also, the actors/actresses that I've read interviews about, say they like playing more complicated characters and love playing villains. As much as we love to hate them, they're loving it. MM certainly played 3 different roles VERY well and believable. Must be so much more fun than playing The Girl Next Door role. I'm sure BF would want Chad to be able to play against a talented actress like Marci too, and I also look forward to KM coming back, to see how it's going to be between them again, they were GREAT together too!

I agree that MM played 3 roles well, my favorite being "Gabby with a Y", I just never really warmed up to her. I have never really liked the Abigail character regardless of the actress although I thought KM was very good with BF, looking forward to see how they handle the switch.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 pm

I didn't pay much attention to the Abby character when she was hanging around with her friends in high school etc., and then I hated the Golden Circle Ring, or whatever that thing was that she referred to for being a virgin when she got married, was that it? But honey, when they paired her with JS/EJ, that girl came to LIFE! So I blame EJABBY for my love of KM's acting! :lol:

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:11 pm

But what do you think they can do with the Gabi character? Other than Ari's mother, or someone's girlfriend, what else have they done? It's the same thing with Lucas. Other than being Kate's son, or Sami's ex, what else is there?

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Abby is someone's wife and someone's mother. Same goes for Hope and Kate until Andre died. None of the women on this show does much, so why worry about Gabi? She's doing fine when compared to the other women, but at least she created her own business and can focus on a new one once she's home. Kate is trying to steal someone's company and Abby is a certifiable nut.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I didn't pay much attention to the Abby character when she was hanging around with her friends in high school etc., and then I hated the Golden Circle Ring, or whatever that thing was that she referred to for being a virgin when she got married, was that it? But honey, when they paired her with JS/EJ, that girl came to LIFE! So I blame EJABBY for my love of KM's acting! :lol:

You pretty much summed up on how Abby got famous! EJABBY was on fire! People wanted more & more, but did not understand in the end, EJ only wanted one person, and that was still Sami! Sami over Nicole, Taylor & even Abby. :lol: EJ knows that Abby was lusting after him. Sure he felt good, but he did not wanted to play with a child.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”