Speculations(based on current spoilers)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jaws63

Speculations(based on current spoilers)

Postby jaws63 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:53 am

1) Will and Paul discover(in Dr. Rolf's diary) that this serum was used years ago to make a "certain mother" believe her infant child had died. The entry in the diary doesn't specify names or dates, just that the infant was another Dimera heir.

2) And speaking of infants...watch for a scene where we see an infant, a mysterious blond women caring for this child. This mysterious blond also has an envelope with a letter addressed to Sami. PS. pay attention folks, is this happening now, or is this something that happened awhile ago.

3) There will be a switched at birth story( in past tense) between two leading males currently on canvas

4) Watch for exit stories for Roman, Abigail, and Leo(could Leo be another brother to "Willow Stark"). an attempted murder put's Leo in the hospital...Kate has huge legal issues. Both the Carver and Johnson families will be placed on the back burner

5) At John and Marlena's wedding, guests are surprised by Sami's return to Salem....as John and Marlena say their I do's, there's a gun shot...Marlena is put in a coma.

6) Rafe has a hard time believing a story Sami has told him, he investigates. Sami has secrets that can't be leaked, but Sami is kidnapped. Rafe jumps to the wrong conclusion about something

7) A man from Hope's past returns...a familiar face playing a different character.

8) There ARE a few return characters coming in the near future, Mimi(and a family member of hers),Mia, Kristen(played by a different actress)and Andre.

EJAMI5555

Re: Speculations(based on current spoilers)

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 am

I am not buying for another actress playing Kristen. I do think Eileen will be back. Days won't do this to their fans. And very interesting of Sami...many are hoping that EJ is still around her. Maybe kidnapped her....did not know Marlena would be shot...hmmm...interesting! I hope November Sweeps would be great.

jaws63

Postby jaws63 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:10 am

Let me go a little more in depth in my s/l hypothesis. From Rolf's diary, Will and Paul figure out this "wonder drug" was used on an infant some time ago. What Will and Paul don't know is that the infant referred to was baby "Grace Dimera". Once the infant was revived, Stefano had Kristen look after the child.

Demented Kristen had written Sami a letter saying " I've kidnapped your baby girl, don't come looking for her" and nothing more. I am imagining a scenario where(on this go around with Sami), she confides with brother Eric that this letter was found not long after Sydney was brought home after her kidnapping. Sami assumed the letter was referencing Sydney and thought nothing more about it.

Now fast forward to J&M's wedding, I'm imagining a botanical garden themed outside wedding. Throughout the ceremony, we notice the same "mysterious blond" in that scene(referred to in my previous thread) looking after an infant, hiding somewhere on the grounds with a gun clearly focusing on Marlena. I'm sure you figured out our shooter is Kristen, who later in this story arc kidnaps Sami. While kidnapped, Kristen taunts Sami, " You come and go out of Salem so often no one will ever think I'm holding you hostage here, no one will come looking for you." However Rafe stumbles up on that letter and jumps to the funny conclusion that Sami had Rafe's baby and Sami was keeping this a secret, thus giving idiot Rafe finding Sami to confront her his personal mission....by going on this mission of course is the final nail in Rafe and Hope.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:I am not buying for another actress playing Kristen. I do think Eileen will be back. Days won't do this to their fans. And very interesting of Sami...many are hoping that EJ is still around her. Maybe kidnapped her....did not know Marlena would be shot...hmmm...interesting! I hope November Sweeps would be great.

I will always love and want Eileen back as Kristen, but she is so busy at Y&R in a heck of a storyline, I think Days was wise to recast. Stacy Haiduk is a very good actress. She was on Y&R too as crazy Patti Williams so she will do well as Kristen.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu May 17, 2018 9:46 am

There are certain characters that CANNOT be recast and Kristen is one of them. If they recast her, it'll be a complete bomb.

I'll just bet the person Hope knows is Patrick played by Kyle Lowder.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 am

Rolf must've used that magic serum on "Georgia" (Chelsea) when she died in the bayou.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 am

jaws63 wrote:1) Will and Paul discover(in Dr. Rolf's diary) that this serum was used years ago to make a "certain mother" believe her infant child had died. The entry in the diary doesn't specify names or dates, just that the infant was another Dimera heir.

2) And speaking of infants...watch for a scene where we see an infant, a mysterious blond women caring for this child. This mysterious blond also has an envelope with a letter addressed to Sami. PS. pay attention folks, is this happening now, or is this something that happened awhile ago.

3) There will be a switched at birth story( in past tense) between two leading males currently on canvas

4) Watch for exit stories for Roman, Abigail, and Leo(could Leo be another brother to "Willow Stark"). an attempted murder put's Leo in the hospital...Kate has huge legal issues. Both the Carver and Johnson families will be placed on the back burner

5) At John and Marlena's wedding, guests are surprised by Sami's return to Salem....as John and Marlena say their I do's, there's a gun shot...Marlena is put in a coma.

6) Rafe has a hard time believing a story Sami has told him, he investigates. Sami has secrets that can't be leaked, but Sami is kidnapped. Rafe jumps to the wrong conclusion about something

7) A man from Hope's past returns...a familiar face playing a different character.

8) There ARE a few return characters coming in the near future, Mimi(and a family member of hers),Mia, Kristen(played by a different actress)and Andre.

I don't care about any of this especially Marlena. This woman is never happy. Between kidnappings, coma's and possessed, frankly I don't give a damn.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 17, 2018 4:44 pm

stefanoone wrote:There are certain characters that CANNOT be recast and Kristen is one of them. If they recast her, it'll be a complete bomb.

I'll just bet the person Hope knows is Patrick played by Kyle Lowder.

Nope. I found out this morning who he will be playing.

Aplepie

Postby Aplepie » Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 pm

I think Kristen can be recast. Susan can't.

Aplepie

Postby Aplepie » Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm

As for the males switched at birth, I think it is Chad and Stefan.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”