OMG, Nadia (Chloe)! Is stunning!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LULIX

OMG, Nadia (Chloe)! Is stunning!!!!

Postby LULIX » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:54 am

Not lying I tape and read blogs during the week. Catching up and the scene Chloe talking to Kate and the color of her top/shirt and bag against her eyes and naturally dark hair I was like she is so pretty even older and 2 kids older you can tel had no work done.

How is she not even a lead at dool is crazy and paired with Lucas there is Rafe/Eric and Brady but they put them with characters that was on the show before they were born.

AnneM127

Re: OMG, Nadia (Chloe)! Is stunning!!!!

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

There's no debate here-she is gorgeous, glamorous and and graceful. The size of her role on DAYS could be due to the fact that in real life, Nadia IS an opera singer. But, like Gabi (Hernandez that is), she lights up the screen whenever she appears. I am hoping she'll be around awhile and have a greater part than just what looks to be another romantic/silly/possible kidnap plotline. She and Lucas are charming together. She holds her own against Kate without going all "Sami" on her, or anyone for that matter. She's bound to Brady by the friendship, the love and the years, she's a great comic balance to sanctimonious Julie, a good ear for Eve. Please don't let her become one of the recently abducted.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Oh yes, she’s stunning, always has been. The girl could wear a gunny sack and she’d still pop out in all the right places!
Nadia and Brian are both such good actors, they both deserve better storylines than this silly forced relationship. I like them as friends, but Chloe should have a dynamic romance worthy of a leading lady. Lucas too, needs a real story, now that he’s back out of the gutter. I’d still like to see him with Ann. I think the two of them could put on a show in the fashion of Lucas/Sami bAck in the day.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

I'd love to see them bring back Phillip for Chloe. I remember when Nadia and Brandon Beemer dated, the pics of them, were amazing and stunning! Gorgeous couple!

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

She is gorgeous! Glad her and Brian at least have some storyline.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I'd love to see them bring back Phillip for Chloe. I remember when Nadia and Brandon Beemer dated, the pics of them, were amazing and stunning! Gorgeous couple!

Yes, I loved this last Phillip that we had. I’d love to have him back!

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Chloe is one of my favorite characters, who unfortunately, has sometimes gotten the shaft, character wise. I love this new Chloe; confident, secure and takes no cr*p from anyone! I noticed the same thing in that jade green blouse: she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen! And it didn't take some tight dress with too much cleavage to show it off. Loved the blouse and casual pants. I like she & Lucas together, they are both sweet this time around and I hope it works out.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Yeah but I think Lucas is more into Chloe that Chloe is into him. I just remember her cheating on Lucas last time, wouldn't want to see that happen to Lucas again, poor guy, he just can't get him a woman! :lol: Bring back ANN!!

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:18 pm

I agree. This is a VERY beautiful woman, who will remain stunning her whole life.
Days is lucky she has graced them with her presence and beauty for so long.

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 pm

btw, I also like her and Lucas as a couple !! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”