Clair

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mademma

Clair

Postby mademma » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Why not come up with a story line where she has a problem with her kidney and needs a new donor or something this re writing stories and boring stories is to much. She can not sing I am not to sure what the heck they brought them back for.

gigi gidget

Re: Clair

Postby gigi gidget » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 pm

I agree. I think the fact that Kate & Adrienne mentioned how Will should investigate the drug that brought him back could help save cancer patients could be a way to tie the story to other characters. Clare was growing as a character before Ciera came back (By the way writers you are writing these girls as if they are in middle school not college students; it’s ridiculous and lazy writing; fix it). Having Clare go through a life altering event could be a great way for her to grow and make amends. It could even bring her and Ciera together; maybe they could remember what they mean to one another.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Nah....I would rather see her duke it out with Ciara.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 am

It's bad writing. They aren't a main focus for the writing team so crumbs are thrown at them just to keep them on screen. I would rather they send them away or assign them a writer who will focus on them. Also, they need Theo back. Tripp isn't enough to hold those girls down. They run all over him. They could also use more college kids. Three or four isn't enough.

ASoapDiva

Postby ASoapDiva » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 am

JaggedEdge wrote:It's bad writing. They aren't a main focus for the writing team so crumbs are thrown at them just to keep them on screen. I would rather they send them away or assign them a writer who will focus on them. Also, they need Theo back. Tripp isn't enough to hold those girls down. They run all over him. They could also use more college kids. Three or four isn't enough.

ICAM! Go back to when the college kids were interesting and had great stories.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Claire, Ciara and Tripps version of Romper Room is more than I care to watch --- I hit the FF button so I don't have to watch or listen to their kindergarten spoiled brat routines

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:30 pm

mauimama wrote:Claire, Ciara and Tripps version of Romper Room is more than I care to watch --- I hit the FF button so I don't have to watch or listen to their kindergarten spoiled brat routines

This sounds like really good advice to me!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 am

I don't care about any of them I fast forward right through the scenes.... don't care... the worse one is watching Claire move her mouth....she makes so many goofy faces...

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 am

mauimama wrote:Claire, Ciara and Tripps version of Romper Room is more than I care to watch --- I hit the FF button so I don't have to watch or listen to their kindergarten spoiled brat routines

So true! :lol:

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:25 am

YandR and Days wrote:

So true! :lol:

I agree. Waste of air time.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”