Annaulment?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Annaulment?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Hope & Rafe have been married for a short time shouldn’t she have filed for annaulment?

txwildcat

Re: Annaulment?

Postby txwildcat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Looks like they just want to stretch out the storyline or something.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm no lawyer- but hey--- if they slept together, they consummated the marriage-- NO annaulment!
Try to convince a judge and jury that they only slept together once? GMAFB :)

Candy Pruitt

Postby Candy Pruitt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:25 pm

I wonder if an annulment is even necessary. I admit I may not be up-to-date on marriage laws, but as I watched their cabin wedding I wondered if it may not be a legal wedding without any witnesses. There was a time two witnesses were required fot a wedding to be legal. Has that changed ?

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 pm

She is really starting to rack up those divorces.
I am not enjoying this band wagon of relatives telling her that she should consider that they were broken up when Rafe had sex with Sami. I don't remember Shawn D being all that kind when Belle was shagging his uncle Phillip. Or when he asked Lani out on a date and then had sex with his soon to be ex-wife all in the same day. He felt guilty about that and he and Lani were not even a couple.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:I wonder if an annulment is even necessary. I admit I may not be up-to-date on marriage laws, but as I watched their cabin wedding I wondered if it may not be a legal wedding without any witnesses. There was a time two witnesses were required fot a wedding to be legal. Has that changed ?

I was wondering the same thing.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:She is really starting to rack up those divorces.
I am not enjoying this band wagon of relatives telling her that she should consider that they were broken up when Rafe had sex with Sami. I don't remember Shawn D being all that kind when Belle was shagging his uncle Phillip. Or when he asked Lani out on a date and then had sex with his soon to be ex-wife all in the same day. He felt guilty about that and he and Lani were not even a couple.

Plus, Shawn & Belle were a family with a child - Rafe & Hope are anything BUT! This sl is nothing but angst for Rafe and for more & more propping (2 new ones - Shawn & Kate today added to Bo, Jenn, Sami, Carrie, Eli, Ciara, Tripp, Steve, Marlena, Eric - who'd I leave out? LOL)! What're Julie, Doug, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, & Roman thinking? I'm sure they'd join the band wagon! Bring 'em on - Rafe apparently needs all he can get!

Instead of trying & forcing to make them entertaining they SHOULD end this mismatched couple (annulment/divorce/whatever it takes) and find new partners for BOTH of them to have a chance at being interesting again!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Bope won't be divorcing, but a girl can wish. Unfortunately, there is no one on the writing team or production team who would like to see Rafe with a woman he deserves so he's stuck with her for awhile. :roll:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

LuvBoHope wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:She is really starting to rack up those divorces.

Plus, Shawn & Belle were a family with a child - Rafe & Hope are anything BUT! This sl is nothing but angst for Rafe and for more & more propping (2 new ones - Shawn & Kate today added to Bo, Jenn, Sami, Carrie, Eli, Ciara, Tripp, Steve, Marlena, Eric - who'd I leave out? LOL)! What're Julie, Doug, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, & Roman thinking? I'm sure they'd join the band wagon! Bring 'em on - Rafe apparently needs all he can get! He went to Victor to ask his permission to marry Hope but never went to Doug. Julie was the one that brought it up and then Doug took him aside and told him to be good to his little girl. Yep, everyone wants Hope with Rafe so they are disregarding her feelings and trying to shove him down her throat because he makes her happy. Well, Aiden made her happy as well and look how that turned out. Rafe is not making her happy right now so when does she get to breath without the bandwagon pressuring her?

Instead of trying & forcing to make them entertaining they SHOULD end this mismatched couple (annulment/divorce/whatever it takes) and find new partners for BOTH of them to have a chance at being interesting again!
That's asking for RC to scrap his original plan and come up with something to bring the ratings up that will blow our minds where they are concerned. I'm all in favor of the woman on the tape being Princess Gina there to strike back at the enemy - and the only person who knows is Gabby which is why she split into multiples - she saw Hope/Gina get into a tussle with Andre and went into shock.

jellybeanexp

Postby jellybeanexp » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 pm

Two wittiness? Folks we live in SALEM!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”