Jealous Sonny

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: Jealous Sonny

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Who thinks Sonny will try to sue Will for custody of Ari?

He could try but I don't see Gabi signing off on that even from prison.
He'll start crying before the judge even hands down a decision and walk away alone. :)

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Kate & Sami teaming up against Sonny? :o Hey mister! You better watch your back. They’re the ones who killed Nick “river dead”! To save Gabi!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 pm

I loved it. I was also happy to see Will acknowledge that he felt bad for sonny but didn't want to let Paul leave feeling as if they had done something wrong. Even better, Paul came to him and it was Paul that didn't want him to open the door.

Sorry Sonny but there are other fish in the sea and the way he changed his tune once he looked up from his glass to accept the bar tenders drink. Oh yeah, and where does he go to drink? the Brady pub. Just sad, so very sad.

I am happy for Will and Paul - they made a maybe date that I for one hopes will happen.

uplifting

Postby uplifting » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 pm

I am definitely confused with my all time love for WilSon from years ago.. Sonny needs to give Will some breathing space.. My gosh he has amnesia.. Let Sonny move on and let Will and Paul explore their feelings.. Sonny telling Paul it’s over with them (duh) you already through Paul under the bus... But I do love a jealous Sonny for Will.. LOL‼️‼️ JMO..

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 pm

I'm actually entertained by jealous Sonny. He's getting what he deserves. He treated Paul badly. Threw himself all over a confused Will. Then moped and pouted when he didn't get his way. Sonny shows up unannounced at Will's door and turns nasty because he doesn't like the situation. Too bad.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:59 pm

ghfanfare wrote:I'm actually entertained by jealous Sonny. He's getting what he deserves. He treated Paul badly. Threw himself all over a confused Will. Then moped and pouted when he didn't get his way. Sonny shows up unannounced at Will's door and turns nasty because he doesn't like the situation. Too bad.

OMG -- didn't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT? I chuckled and snorted with glee at Little Lord Fauntelroy-- getting his little knickers in a wad! Serves him right-- he had no problem dumping BOTH Will and Paul and now he thinks he can just snap his fingers to get Will back? I hope the bartender that Sonny is hitting on gives him a run for his money...NOT in a good way... this outa be interesting..

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 pm

uplifting wrote:Over the years I loved WilSon... Did not like Sonny & Paul.. I absolutely do not like this arrogant, stuffy Sonny.. I’m really a Will ( Chandler Massey) fan.. Love this young actor... JMO..

I cant stand the character, he always has that crappy grin on his face when he around Paul... he is so obsessed with Paul... its kinda of sick... he don't care how much Paul is hurting on the inside he has a broken heart and Will cant hardly stay in his pants he wants to jump Paul's bones so bad... you can see it in his eyes he is crazy horny.... I feel for Paul, I love Paul wish he would Tell Will to go F your self... I'm not into a relationship right now... Will is acting like Sonny push push... like Sonny did will... he makes me sick.... I hope he leaves town again... and not come back.....Its Just My Opinion....I know many like him... but I'm one who don't...

miztake

Postby miztake » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 pm

ghfanfare wrote:I'm actually entertained by jealous Sonny. He's getting what he deserves. He treated Paul badly. Threw himself all over a confused Will. Then moped and pouted when he didn't get his way. Sonny shows up unannounced at Will's door and turns nasty because he doesn't like the situation. Too bad.

ITA! Sonny treated Paul like doggy doo. The way he just ran back to Will. Paul was kinder to Sonny than I would of him. Sonny kept trying to force memories and a relationship with her on a man with amnesia. Instead of taking it slowly, trying to be friends with Will, Sonny wanted them to go back to a relationship only one person remembers. No wonder Will ran for the hills.

uplifting

Postby uplifting » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 pm

miztake wrote:

ITA! Sonny treated Paul like doggy doo. The way he just ran back to Will. Paul was kinder to Sonny than I would of him. Sonny kept trying to force memories and a relationship with her on a man with amnesia. Instead of taking it slowly, trying to be friends with Will, Sonny wanted them to go back to a relationship only one person remembers. No wonder Will ran for the hills.

Good post This has been my thought along.. Will has amnesia Sonny needs to step back and give Will the freedom to find himself.. I love WilSon from years ago.. Would love to see them back together, but not with this egotistical Sonny.. JMO.. [quote]

uplifting

Postby uplifting » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
uplifting wrote:Over the years I loved WilSon... Did not like Sonny & Paul.. I absolutely do not like this arrogant, stuffy Sonny.. I’m really a Will ( Chandler Massey) fan.. Love this young actor... JMO..

I cant stand the character, he always has that crappy grin on his face when he around Paul... he is so obsessed with Paul... its kinda of sick... he don't care how much Paul is hurting on the inside he has a broken heart and Will cant hardly stay in his pants he wants to jump Paul's bones so bad... you can see it in his eyes he is crazy horny.... I feel for Paul, I love Paul wish he would Tell Will to go F your self... I'm not into a relationship right now... Will is acting like Sonny push push... like Sonny did will... he makes me sick.... I hope he leaves town again... and not come back.....Its Just My Opinion....I know many like him... but I'm one who don't...

Looking back on scenes of Will it is his character to smile a lot.. Even when he was hurting inside himself with pain. I even remember a scene with E.J. And Will, and EJ told him to stop smiling so much.. As of now I just see a guy who had his whole world turned upside down.. Will is only dealing with what his heart is feeling and sad for me it’s not For Sonny.. I might never get my WilSon back together.. JMO..[quote]

Return to “Days of Our Lives”