Is this by far the craziest writing you’ve seen on this show?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Is this by far the craziest writing you’ve seen on this show?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Gabigail? Give me a break!!!!!

candy1250

Re: Is this by far the craziest writing you’ve seen on this show?

Postby candy1250 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 pm

I hate that Days Of Our Life’s is making Abigail sick again!!!
I like her and Chad togetherness. Why would they make Abigail the killer when there was so much more that they could of done with this story them make Abigail the killer. I really hope that she is just another suspect and it will turn out not to be Abigail.
I like Chad with Abigail and JJ with Gabi.
The story line with John trying to kill Steve????? What is going on with the writers. I have watch this show for 47 years and this is the worst story lines I have seen.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am

I knew Carlivati would do it. I said from the time I found out he'd be writing for Days that he would use her mental illness to tear she and Chad apart. I cannot wait until Chad finds out she's screwed another one of his brothers and killed the third. :lol:

hebrides

Postby hebrides » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:56 am

No this is not the craziest writing ever on Days. That would be when they killed off major characters including Alice for shock value, and then they were all found alive. Also, Marlena's possession and levitation, and of course the Princess Gina story, swamp girl, and many others.

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Don't know what happened. The last four months of 2017 were exquisite. Now we are back to tired tropes of Who's-the-Baby-Daddy, murder mysteries where the victim may not even be dead, and more ISA garbage about John Black. Is it any wonder that I have stopped watching for the most part, and that I have little left to post about daily events?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:Gabigail? Give me a break!!!!!

I also freaked out until I saw the promo! It can be good! Chad will figure out that Abby is sick and can not recover...unless Chad saves Abby from the dark side.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:46 pm

There are some crazy stories, but not the craziest. When it comes to crazy Days stories, I have two words for you: James Reilly.

For the record, I don't mean that as an insult. On the contrary, I loved what he did with Passions, making it a soap but a farce of soaps at the same time. He definitely comes up with some wild storylines though.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 am

candy1250 wrote:I hate that Days Of Our Life’s is making Abigail sick again!!!
I like her and Chad togetherness. Why would they make Abigail the killer when there was so much more that they could of done with this story them make Abigail the killer. I really hope that she is just another suspect and it will turn out not to be Abigail.
I like Chad with Abigail and JJ with Gabi.
The story line with John trying to kill Steve????? What is going on with the writers. I have watch this show for 47 years and this is the worst story lines I have seen.

Hang in there. I read that the Gabigail storyline is going to have many twists and turns. As for the John poisoning Steve storyline, yeah, IMO, that is just plain weird.

qbee

Postby qbee » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 am

I have only been watching a couple of months and I've been trying to hang in there, but I must say it is getting very hard to stay invested! Here are just a few of my opinions/dislikes:

Chad and Abigail: I can't understand one single word they say. The constant mumbling and whispering is annoying!! And they bore me to tears and Abby's wardrode is atrocious! Why do they dress her like an old maid? I cannot take her seriously and now with this so called split personality storyline, I really can't get on board. I think Chad is better minus Abigail. I don't know if he mumbles because of her, but his constant stuttering is distracting! I hope its just his way of playing the character because that can be changed.

Why is the background music so loud and constantly playing in almost every scene? Why does Hope, Kayla and Eric's office look the same as far as the format is concerned?

Characters I don't care for: John, Sonny, Hope, Jennifer ( her hair and wardrobe...WTH ) Claire, Kayla and Steve (the constant smooching and him calling her "sweetness" GAG!) JJ is annoying because he acts like a giddy teenager...grow up! I liked Lani at first, but this pregnancy storyline is ridiculous. Can't stand Julie either. I want to like Stefan only because he's played by Tyler Christopher, but I wish he would go back to GH.

Characters I do like and some have potential: Love Gabi! She's my favorite. Eve, Brady(but I wish they would pull back on his abusive language toward women)
Victor because he makes me laugh, same with Hattie. Kate is growing on me. I also like Paul, Will, Lucas, Ciara, Tripp, Eric, Abe and Valerie.

One more thing, I wished they would do more research on some of the things regarding the hospital. Some things drive me nuts because I once worked it one!!

Hope I didn't offend anyone with my opinions!

Happy posting everyone!!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 am

OKdaysfan wrote:There are some crazy stories, but not the craziest. When it comes to crazy Days stories, I have two words for you: James Reilly.

For the record, I don't mean that as an insult. On the contrary, I loved what he did with Passions, making it a soap but a farce of soaps at the same time. He definitely comes up with some wild storylines though.

Wasn't he the one that had Austin riding his bed mattress/carpet through the skies, and also had the twins, Rex and Cassie land from space? :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”