Billie and John

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Billie and John

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm

What do you think is going on?

delyla

Re: Billie and John

Postby delyla » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:What do you think is going on?

For once, I have no idea how they are going to spin this. It doesn't seem like John is being mind controlled. He isn't one to stand for anyone blackmailing his loved ones, in order to get him to do their bidding. And if he is protecting his loved ones, wouldn't Paul and Will be considered his loved ones? I haven't seen today's episode. I can't wait to watch and see what Kate saw in the mausoleum and if Paul and Will were in there.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm

delyla wrote:

For once, I have no idea how they are going to spin this. It doesn't seem like John is being mind controlled. He isn't one to stand for anyone blackmailing his loved ones, in order to get him to do their bidding. And if he is protecting his loved ones, wouldn't Paul and Will be considered his loved ones? I haven't seen today's episode. I can't wait to watch and see what Kate saw in the mausoleum and if Paul and Will were in there.

The news is already out re who Kate saw.... :D

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm

I'm sorry, but I am just not enjoying Billie being back. Not actor bashing, but she seems to be "acting" rather than performing, does that make sense? I can't get past that to take her seriously.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes, that does make sense, to me anyway. I've never been a LR fan, maybe you just explained it for me! hahaha

As for Billie/John, no idea yet where they're going with this. I just want to say it better be DAMN GOOD because it's a ridiculous storyline, IMHO.

I don't know the spoilers, so I'm not giving out spoilers - to those who dislike them. But I did read that it will come out later this week.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm

I tried to edit my comment, too late to do so.

I apologize to the folks who don't like spoilers. Too late, I thought that saying it'll come out later this might be considered a spoiler. Sorry !!!

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 pm

I really like Lisa Rinna and I like the actress playing Kate. They are beautiful women but no way I buy them as mother and daughter.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 am

Dberels16 wrote:I really like Lisa Rinna and I like the actress playing Kate. They are beautiful women but no way I buy them as mother and daughter.

IA, I don't buy them as mother and daughter either. I was watching really close and thought they could be friends.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 am

YandR and Days wrote:I'm sorry, but I am just not enjoying Billie being back. Not actor bashing, but she seems to be "acting" rather than performing, does that make sense? I can't get past that to take her seriously.

I never like Billie and I cant hardly stand to look at her, ;) why they brought her back after all these years.. is ridiculous and i wish they would take john and Billie let them go away we don't need robotic john.. he is a dull actor...so is Billie.

delyla

Postby delyla » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 am

YandR and Days wrote:
delyla wrote:

The news is already out re who Kate saw.... :D

I figured it was going to be Billie but now I'm curious as to what John did with Will and Paul??? :?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”