The RafEli Bromance

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

The RafEli Bromance

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Good Lord, two men discussing and woe is me, about how they both cheated on their partners? Dont' get me wrong, I love that men can open up and share their feelings, but I just don't think I've ever seen or heard of this on a soap before! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Maybe they'll become BFF's and can go drinking together! :lol: Or help each other pick out wedding decor! :lol:

Jeank101

Re: The RafEli Bromance

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Maybe they’ll even agree to leave the women in Salem alone. :twisted:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

I was waiting for some country music and wailing singer in the background.

"I done her wrong...now she is gone."
"She is my sister and you cheated her...Ah's shore gonna shoot you..."

I thought it was an inspired scene, and shows how good Days can be when the everyday scenes are done right. Too bad they were sitting in the station instead of down at Brady Pub.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 pm

AnneM127 wrote:I was waiting for some country music and wailing singer in the background.

I thought it was an inspired scene, and shows how good Days can be when the everyday scenes are done right. Too bad they were sitting in the station instead of down at Brady Pub.

That is too funny! The BRADY PUB aka as an IRISH PUB, has been playing country music for some time now, I've wondered why, but now, that would be the perfect place for RafEli to drown their sorrows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 am

AnneM127 wrote:I was waiting for some country music and wailing singer in the background.

I loved their true confessions. And I was also surprised that they discussed this at the police station, instead of the requisite park bench, where anyone could be lurking and eavesdrop. I guess Rafe learned his lesson when Ciara heard him discussing the dirty deed with Sami.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:09 am

What a great scene! :mrgreen: Two people who don't get along, gets along! This is more interesting than CHABBY ;) :P

delyla

Postby delyla » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:What a great scene! :mrgreen: Two people who don't get along, gets along! This is more interesting than CHABBY ;) :P

Yes - that was my first thought. These two men haven't been friends - actually they don't get along - and now Eli is opening up and confessing from his heart to the brother of the woman he loves. I thought it was a bold move on Eli's part and I was really glad that Rafe didn't shoot off his mouth. I enjoyed their true confessions moment and hope that it leads to a great friendship between the two.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 am

So at which point did Rafe remember he was Gabi's brother, and demand Eli tell her what he did?

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:What a great scene! :mrgreen: Two people who don't get along, gets along! This is more interesting than CHABBY ;) :P

I thought the scene was a breath of fresh air! I was on edge while Eli was confessing because I half-expected Rafe to stand on his hind legs and put on a whole lotta who-shot-John hypocrisy. I hope we're seeing a real, budding friendship between these two. It seemed genuine.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 am

Delonjo wrote:

I thought the scene was a breath of fresh air! I was on edge while Eli was confessing because I half-expected Rafe to stand on his hind legs and put on a whole lotta who-shot-John hypocrisy. I hope we're seeing a real, budding friendship between these two. It seemed genuine.

I loved those scenes as well. And, I was really glad that Rafe didn't get started with his carrying on and such.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”