Sami's Kids

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
pontiacgirl850

Sami's Kids

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:26 pm

I think it would be interesting if Johnny, Allie, and Sydney were SORAS'd and Johnny came back to Salem like his Nono and Sydney more like the younger Sami. Her and Allie can battle it out like Sami and Carrie always did but not the same story line. A new drama between sisters but just as devious and conniving as the feud between Carrie and Sami.

BrendaMorganQ

Re: Sami's Kids

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:I think it would be interesting if Johnny, Allie, and Sydney were SORAS'd and Johnny came back to Salem like his Nono and Sydney more like the younger Sami. Her and Allie can battle it out like Sami and Carrie always did but not the same story line. A new drama between sisters but just as devious and conniving as the feud between Carrie and Sami.

It would be nice for him to be more like his parents and show his Nono side with a touch of that charm and swagger, but not now. There are too many kids that have been aged and their storylines are suffering as a result.

Example; we have Ciara who is years, years younger than her niece Claire but they are now amazingly the same age. Look at how that's working out for them. Joey is also older than either Claire and Ciara so his "older" brother Tripp should be more along the age of Lani or her brother Brandon, but he's shown as a young 20 something.

Their big brother Will just came home and was dead for what 2-3 years, so we want them to be the same age as Will? In that case then Will's daughter would have to age as well and she'd have to be a knock off Kiriakas because that would mean that she was primarily raised by Gabi & Sonny. What a clash of the titans that would be . Let them stay young for as long as possible, the current generation needs time to shine or rust off.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:13 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
pontiacgirl850 wrote:I think it would be interesting if Johnny, Allie, and Sydney were SORAS'd and Johnny came back to Salem like his Nono and Sydney more like the younger Sami. Her and Allie can battle it out like Sami and Carrie always did but not the same story line. A new drama between sisters but just as devious and conniving as the feud between Carrie and Sami.

It would be nice for him to be more like his parents and show his Nono side with a touch of that charm and swagger, but not now. There are too many kids that have been aged and their storylines are suffering as a result.

Example; we have Ciara who is years, years younger than her niece Claire but they are now amazingly the same age. Look at how that's working out for them. Joey is also older than either Claire and Ciara so his "older" brother Tripp should be more along the age of Lani or her brother Brandon, but he's shown as a young 20 something.

Their big brother Will just came home and was dead for what 2-3 years, so we want them to be the same age as Will? In that case then Will's daughter would have to age as well and she'd have to be a knock off Kiriakas because that would mean that she was primarily raised by Gabi & Sonny. What a clash of the titans that would be . Let them stay young for as long as possible, the current generation needs time to shine or rust off.

Actually, Claire was born in '05 and Ciara in '06.

pontiacgirl850

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:31 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Will's daughter is a Horton though, not a Kiriakis and should fall in line with the rest of the Hortons. I think the only person out of the Kiriakis clan of that generation is Pocket (Tyler) who they should totally bring back. They should bring him back to lay claim to his Kiriakis roots and to confront Phillip. Which means they would need to bring Phillip back too. Phillip needs to be back anyway though. He's the true heir of Titan not Brady, and dang sure not Sonny.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Eventually, Tate, Thomas, Sami's kids, Holly, Noah, Arianna, will all be rapidly aged. I say leave them young as long as possible.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 pm

stefanoone wrote:Eventually, Tate, Thomas, Sami's kids, Holly, Noah, Arianna, will all be rapidly aged. I say leave them young as long as possible.

Don't forget about Parker. If Holly were aged, Parker would need to be aged too. But I agree. We need some kids left for when the current teen scene gets older.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Oh god....whos parents does Noah belongs too?? I don't even remember this character at all....

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Oh god....whos parents does Noah belongs too?? I don't even remember this character at all....

Carrie and Austin

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:01 pm

stefanoone wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Oh god....whos parents does Noah belongs too?? I don't even remember this character at all....

Carrie and Austin

I thought the kid's name was Andrew or something else...I see now. Thank you for the info! :)

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
stefanoone wrote:

Carrie and Austin

I thought the kid's name was Andrew or something else...I see now. Thank you for the info! :)

Andrew is Theresa's brother.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”