Abby Is One Lucky Girl!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Abby Is One Lucky Girl!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 am

Abby is one lucky girl!!! She is getting all the guys!!! Stefan is her latest one... :mrgreen: Here are the list of men she has been with!

Austin
Chad
EJ
Ben
Dario
Myron

Now Stefan....

Irish17

Re: Abby Is One Lucky Girl!!!

Postby Irish17 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:45 am

She does get around. I loved it when Stefan shot her down today, the look on her face was priceless.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 am

Irish17 wrote:She does get around. I loved it when Stefan shot her down today, the look on her face was priceless.

Yes.....no doubt there! Today, she will rant and cry for Stefan not to go out with Gabi.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:17 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Abby is one lucky girl!!! She is getting all the guys!!! Stefan is her latest one... :mrgreen: Here are the list of men she has been with!

Austin
Chad
EJ
Ben
Dario
Myron

Now Stefan....

Well, I'd really only like a few of them: Austin, EJ, & Ben before he went nutty. Stefan is hot but his attitude is off putting.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 am

Irish17 wrote:She does get around. I loved it when Stefan shot her down today, the look on her face was priceless.

:lol: ... Yes, my girl's expression was priceless. I know I laughed. Stefan just wants to get a rise out of her and, frankly, wants her to feel jealousy where he is concerned. From the look on Abs' face, I'd say it worked.

I will say one thing for Stefan: When it comes to this business with Abigail, he is relentless.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 am

txwildcat wrote:

:lol: ... Yes, my girl's expression was priceless. I know I laughed. Stefan just wants to get a rise out of her and, frankly, wants her to feel jealousy where he is concerned. From the look on Abs' face, I'd say it worked.

I will say one thing for Stefan: When it comes to this business with Abigail, he is relentless.

I don't know if it was suppose to be played as jealously, but he defintlely wants to keep her off guard. We, the audience knew, as well as Abby that he was talking to her. He wants to play mind games with her. Not to know what to expect from him next. lol

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:17 am

feisty51 wrote:
txwildcat wrote:

I don't know if it was suppose to be played as jealously, but he defintlely wants to keep her off guard. We, the audience knew, as well as Abby that he was talking to her. He wants to play mind games with her. Not to know what to expect from him next. lol

This is exactly why I laughed. Stefan was playing mind games with Abby...as well as wanting to keep her off guard. From the second Stefan arrived up until now, Abby has had every bit of Stefan's attention. And, she knows it because he wanted her to know it. Now, he's playing games with the implication that he's about to remove that attention and send it in the direction of the woman who's already had one of her guys. And, this after he's already pushed her "jealousy" button where Gabi is concerned.

That Stefan is a mess. Of course, from his point of view, he must be tired of constantly getting "Chad and I" this and "Chad and I" that and "Chad, Chad, Chad" tossed in his direction. True, Chad is Abby's hubby; but, IMO, it's as though she kind of holds Chad up as a shield of some sort in her conversations with Stefan.

All I could think as I was listening to Stefan protesting way too much as he declared to Vivian that he knows what he is doing and is "in control" where Chad and Abigail are concerned was "famous last words." And, since Vivian obviously sees what's happening with her son, how long will it be before she possibly targets Abby to make sure their "plan" for DE remains on track?

I'm actually enjoying this little game going on with Stefan and Abby. It's the best thing to happen with DAYS in a while. Even better, should a triangle evolve from the Stebby action we are currently seeing, both sides of the triangle will be viable. Chad is Abby's passion... but... I could definitely see Stefan quickly becoming a passion for her as well. Frankly, I find myself rooting for Abs with both men.

As for today's episode, I just hope Abs can collect herself enough to calmly exit the room without allowing Stefan to actually see the victory that he scored with that "dinner" stunt of his. And, he definitely scored with that one because he pushed buttons Abs didn't even know she had. She's probably furious. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 am

Wait, Abby and Myron were together? When? I missed that....don't forget Cameron, the dr. that was competing against Chad for Abby. He was HOT!!!

pontiacgirl850

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:52 pm

She was never really with Austin, she lied about being with him.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:28 am

YandR and Days wrote:Wait, Abby and Myron were together? When? I missed that....don't forget Cameron, the dr. that was competing against Chad for Abby. He was HOT!!!

Dang, can't correct my first post of Cam...with Myron, maybe I went far, lol! She did pretend to put a sexy move on him!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”