Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
feisty51
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 am

Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby feisty51 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am

It felt good to see characters finally going to REAL offices! Watching them work out of their living rooms, or the pub was getting so old. If it took Stefan for them to finally dragged out a set, I'll for ever be grateful to him. :mrgreen:

Dkingz1130
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 am

I’m still waiting to see Titan’s office, I’m glad they finally got out of the mansion.

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 5956
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby txwildcat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 am

feisty51 wrote:It felt good to see characters finally going to REAL offices! Watching them work out of their living rooms, or the pub was getting so old. If it took Stefan for them to finally dragged out a set, I'll for ever be grateful to him. :mrgreen:


You and me both, fiesty51!

Irish17
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby Irish17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 am

I loved it too. I also think the lighting is brighter, at least in Gabi's scenes at the office it seemed that way.

User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 5956
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby txwildcat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 am

Irish17 wrote:I loved it too. I also think the lighting is brighter, at least in Gabi's scenes at the office it seemed that way.


The lighting looked brighter to me as well. I found that very appealing.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4943
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

I loved it! Kept trying to figure out whose room it really was but didn't see anything that reminded of the office that Hope, Kayla, Eric and everyone else shares. Awesome!

Irish17
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby Irish17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 am

YandR and Days wrote:I loved it! Kept trying to figure out whose room it really was but didn't see anything that reminded of the office that Hope, Kayla, Eric and everyone else shares. Awesome!

I think it could be a new set. I was impressed and even the work space for Gabi Chic looked new and very bright. I want to work there!!!!

ghfan1985
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby ghfan1985 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Oh My God !!! Thank God, indeed.

This set is SUCH a sight for sore eyes. I am over the moon with the new set.

User avatar
Johnlives
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby Johnlives » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Oh My God !!! Thank God, indeed.

This set is SUCH a sight for sore eyes. I am over the moon with the new set.

You bet! It was refreshing to see new scenes. I suppose the actors like them too.

User avatar
salemstalker526
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:56 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Thank goodness we finally have a office set!

Postby salemstalker526 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 am

ghfan1985 wrote:Oh My God !!! Thank God, indeed.

This set is SUCH a sight for sore eyes. I am over the moon with the new set.


I was SO EXCITED to see these new sets!!! I’ve really been hoping for some since I started Y&R and really realized how silly it is that they never actually go to work lol I love them! So exciting! (Also great to see since it’s around the time we usually hear back about renewals!)


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mauimama and 1 guest

Back to Top