Hot Spoiler: Oooo Stefan & Gabi!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ShadamNuke09

Re: Hot Spoiler: Oooo Stefan & Gabi!!!

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Saw this morning there's more scenes coming up for Gabi and Stefan. Makes me happy to say the least :D

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

txwildcat wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:That Wednesday episode said it all of STEBI! More please!

So other than sex and total Gabi worship, what kind of interesting storyline can do you envision for Stebi?

Kinda like they're writing her with Eli now. Eli is running around trying to keep a secret, and I'm trying to figure out why. Are they suppose to be a couple or what? A few kisses and now they're a couple?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 pm

I think I am back to him & Abby! I loved that Friday episode!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:11 pm

JeanLou wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
JeanLou wrote:I just can't picture Stefan with Gabi in any way...it's just a date. I'm sure he's just feeling everything out around town and doesn't mind at all ruffling some feathers along the way. You can bet he knows Gabi & Chad's romantic history! He's too old for these girls anyway, I know it's done all the time but he's almost 20 years older than both Abigail & Gabi. Kinda skeevy.

Chloe would be much better for him in all ways!

Chloe is going to be with Lucas and I'm glad because she and Stefan have no chemistry. No need for them to waste anyone's time by going down that road when she and Lucas have great chemistry. They already have one boring couple walking around Salem. I don't see why we need two.

You are right! I love Chloe & how supportive she's been of Lucas, so would love to see them work their way back together ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing her with Phillip either. I hope Lucas gets a chance first though. He needs to move on from everything Adrienne and Bonnie did to him.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”