Stupidest, most annoying character

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stefanoone

Stupidest, most annoying character

Postby stefanoone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 am

I'd give the award to Peter Blake.

I liked him when he was first on the show but when he returned a year later, he was just annoying and stupid. He was like a little boy trying to get his toy (Jen). He was seriously delusional.

Iluvdogz

Re: Stupidest, most annoying character

Postby Iluvdogz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:03 pm

stefanoone wrote:I'd give the award to Peter Blake.

I liked him when he was first on the show but when he returned a year later, he was just annoying and stupid. He was like a little boy trying to get his toy (Jen). He was seriously delusional.

I absolutely loved Peter Blake and the whole Aramid storyline. He was handsome and charming and he and Jen were totally believable. Now having said that....if the topic is annoying characters
...mine would be hands down Kimberly. The overacting and constant "captain donovan" that she thought she was being charming by saying was completely nauseating.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Brady gets my vote. I find it hard to root for him as either a good guy or bad guy. He's just stupid.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Iluvdogz wrote:

I absolutely loved Peter Blake and the whole Aramid storyline. He was handsome and charming and he and Jen were totally believable. Now having said that....if the topic is annoying characters
...mine would be hands down Kimberly. The overacting and constant "captain donovan" that she thought she was being charming by saying was completely nauseating.

LOL. Kimberly was never one of my favorite.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 pm

I am finding Sonny to be the most annoying character on the show. Esp. after Will showed up. Ugh. :x

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Iluvdogz wrote:

I loved the Aremid story, too. I just didn't like when he returned after being "killed" by Jack. He was so stupid with trying to kidnap Jen.

ghxfan19835

Postby ghxfan19835 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Right now, Theo. Dude wakes up from a coma after weeks, can't even walk, yet is hellbent
on still working for the DiMeras. has the nerve to call out his dad for being controlling, which
is not at all true, because he is showing concern and knows that this won't end well.

Theo is arrogant, pompous and a total fool, as well as FF material if I didn't get a kick out of
watching just how stupid he is!

salemstalker526

Postby salemstalker526 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

For me, this is, without a doubt, Chloe. Her character is so frustratingly pointless, it literally pains me to be silent while she’s on screen. I just don’t understand why she’s there, and at least the other characters pretend to be with their kids. This one leaves her only child at home, hours away, CONSTANTLY!!!

And she is always getting in someone else’s business, she has no right! Just the other day she said you Eve, “you don’t need to explain...actually, you kinda do” ???? Why would she have to explain herself? You walked into someone else’s bedroom, the door wasn’t CLOSED sand you weren’t invited!! What?! I don’t get it. And she’s always starting drama because she can’t keep her mouth shut. Also, I found it interesting that she carried on the way she did about Deimos but when describing Stefano to Stefan she said something like, “I didn’t really like the guy”... :roll:

What she did to Nicole was ridiculous and disgusting. Irredeemable for me, I can’t believe Nicole even looks in her direction, let alone allowing her to be alone with her child! K, sorry, rant over :lol:

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I'd have to say sad sack Nicole. Always in distress, always with that pained look on her face like she's constipated! Can't stand her. So glad she's gone, and that last line they gave her is Scalet O'Hara's from Gone with the Wind. "As God is my witness, I WILL be back" Hah, how corny, How ridiculous.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Jordan Ridgeway. Waste of space she was.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”