Sami's Hotel Room and Paul's Blue Room

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Sami's Hotel Room and Paul's Blue Room

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Sami's hotel room is also John and Marlena's living room and was also Brady and Teresa's living room? :lol: Is there anyone else's room it is or use to be? :mrgreen:

Also, Paul's room, I hate that color of blue and esp since everything is painted that color! It would be ok if there was white trim, white door, anything but the SOLID blue that's the same in Eli's home, where a lot of folks are now renting a room from. And I bet it's the same room, just different furniture and shot at different angles, they might even move the door. :lol:

Since we talk about the same office being Hope's, Kayla's, Eric's, etc, I thought I'd throw in the Sami hotel room and Paul's blue room. :mrgreen:

salemstalker526

Re: Sami's Hotel Room and Paul's Blue Room

Postby salemstalker526 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 am

That blue room started when they went to Greece (right?) and I thought that was pretty cool since it should look different, but now it’s in Salem too :lol: Paul’s room, JJ’s room, Eric stayed there during the Martin House Drugging, etc.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 am

salemstalker526 wrote:That blue room started when they went to Greece (right?) and I thought that was pretty cool since it should look different, but now it’s in Salem too :lol: Paul’s room, JJ’s room, Eric stayed there during the Martin House Drugging, etc.

And Abby and Dario lived in a Blue Room too. :lol:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:43 pm

The blue room actually started when they went to Prague, it was also used in Greece, and is the current color motif at the Martin house.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Was the blue entrance way in the Prague hotel the same entrance as the Martin House, or the house that Kate use to own? Seems like the same setting area. Except it seems like the Martin House had an entrance type foyer before you stepped into the setting/sitting area.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Was the blue entrance way in the Prague hotel the same entrance as the Martin House, or the house that Kate use to own? Seems like the same setting area. Except it seems like the Martin House had an entrance type foyer before you stepped into the setting/sitting area.

I think they did use it in Prague but Kate owned the house then and usually had the doors to the next room closed, in Prague it was all open. I also think they revamped it for the Prague masquerade ball. Wash, rinse, repeat!

salemstalker526

Postby salemstalker526 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Irish17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:Was the blue entrance way in the Prague hotel the same entrance as the Martin House, or the house that Kate use to own? Seems like the same setting area. Except it seems like the Martin House had an entrance type foyer before you stepped into the setting/sitting area.

I think they did use it in Prague but Kate owned the house then and usually had the doors to the next room closed, in Prague it was all open. I also think they revamped it for the Prague masquerade ball. Wash, rinse, repeat!

I’ve been making Salem on the sims 3 :lol: it’s fun but gives me headaches with all the set changes over the years lol especially when I use the pictures and floor plans from the official Days book and it doesn’t exactly match up with how things are now!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 am

salemstalker526 wrote:
Irish17 wrote:

I’ve been making Salem on the sims 3 :lol: it’s fun but gives me headaches with all the set changes over the years lol especially when I use the pictures and floor plans from the official Days book and it doesn’t exactly match up with how things are now!

Now that's a true Days fan! I wouldn't have the patience for that. :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”