Will Theo’s shooting finally break Rope up?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
horsesforever

Re: Will Theo’s shooting finally break Rope up?

Postby horsesforever » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Yipppeeee, no more rope!!!!!! Wonder who they will match him up with after sami leaves? ?? :roll:

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:20 pm

As I watched today, Hope came off as a jealous whiney girlfriend. It's evident that she can't function as the "commish" without help from Rafe. Clearly in over her head. It looked like Rafe was going to bring up JJ's previous suspension, and Hope just cut him off.

I think she's feeling overwhelmed because she's realizing the actual responsibilities of the job. She can't come and go as she pleases and make out with Rafe all over the office like she used to. And she is clearly jealous that Rafe still has the freedom to come and go, as he did when Sami beckoned. Someone else needs to take over this position. Maybe Abe will have a change of heart.

I never cared for Rafe and Hope as a couple. He fell hard for her and she took advantage and made him kind of needy. He even helped cover up her murder of Stefano and the aftermath. He used to be a law abiding good cop, except when he covered up for Gabi, but that was his sister. It seems like even before she become commish, she was the one calling all the shots and he came off as weak.

Hopefully, they will break up soon and we can see the old Rafe again. Maybe they can pair Hope up with Roman, who I believe once had a thing for her.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am

Stefano Rules wrote:As I watched today, Hope came off as a jealous whiney girlfriend. It's evident that she can't function as the "commish" without help from Rafe. Clearly in over her head. It looked like Rafe was going to bring up JJ's previous suspension, and Hope just cut him off.

I think she's feeling overwhelmed because she's realizing the actual responsibilities of the job. She can't come and go as she pleases and make out with Rafe all over the office like she used to. And she is clearly jealous that Rafe still has the freedom to come and go, as he did when Sami beckoned. Someone else needs to take over this position. Maybe Abe will have a change of heart.

I never cared for Rafe and Hope as a couple. He fell hard for her and she took advantage and made him kind of needy. He even helped cover up her murder of Stefano and the aftermath. He used to be a law abiding good cop, except when he covered up for Gabi, but that was his sister. It seems like even before she become commish, she was the one calling all the shots and he came off as weak.

Hopefully, they will break up soon and we can see the old Rafe again. Maybe they can pair Hope up with Roman, who I believe once had a thing for her.

Don't know how long you've watched, but Roman NEVER had a "thing" for Hope! He was married to Marlena when Hope came to town as a teenage & his younger brother Bo came home from the Merchant Marines. Hope, Doug's spoiled, stubborn princess, had a huge crush on Roman but Bo, his rebellious brother, had his eye on her. Of course it was a very rocky start bringing these 2 icons together (what an amazing ride for decades), but as things have played out to this point I could see Roman & Hope being paired ahead!

I'm a Bo & Hope diehard & my first interest & choice will ALWAYS be Bo & Hope, but if Bo is truly never returning and that has been settled (he said he'd never say never to a return to the show when he left), then I'd come back to watch them build something heartwarming & touching with Hope & Roman (haven't been able to stay with her for Aiden & Rafe as shabbily & OOC for Hope as those stories were written)! I'M ready to see the "real HOPE" again with QUALITY story material!

Regardless I DO hope Theo's shooting, bedding Sami, or ANYTHING will END Rafe & Hope (not as a hurdle to cross before getting back together) - PERMANENTLY END!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 am

I posted in another thread that I think Abe now feels it was a mistake to promote Hope. If he does feel that way and demotes her back to detective, I can see Rafe stepping into that position, and it causing a huge conflict between he and Hope.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”