How does Nicole went from Brady to Eric in a matter of months?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfan1985

Re: How does Nicole went from Brady to Eric in a matter of months?

Postby ghfan1985 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:11 pm

YandR and Days wrote:The former PRIEST should practice his beliefs and NOT have sex with his BROTHER'S girlfriend!

Brady and Eric aren't really brothers. They each have a different father and a different mother. That hardly even makes them step-siblings.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:Jagged Edge ....

I was in no way trying to analyze you but simply to understand you. I am perplexed. Why would you spend an hour a day to watch a show that You say makes you ill ? It does Not stress me out nor does it make me unhappy, it simply baffles me.

At least your posts are always quite interesting to read.

Thanks, but for the record I said Nicole and Eric's behavior make me ill not the show.

Elmo

Postby Elmo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

JaggedEdge

I don't think anyone is trying to analyze you we just see what your pattern is AND also it's hard not to read your posts when it's usually on threads where you are making comments to our posts!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:The former PRIEST should practice his beliefs and NOT have sex with his BROTHER'S girlfriend!

Brady and Eric aren't really brothers. They each have a different father and a different mother. That hardly even makes them step-siblings.

But they are family, non the less. All you have to do is listen to them talk about being brothers to each other.

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:29 am

YandR and Days wrote:
ghfan1985 wrote:

But they are family, non the less. All you have to do is listen to them talk about being brothers to each other.

Exactly. These two were raised as brothers and are family. Is there any reason that they shouldn't refer to each other as brother? This is a pretty common thing in blended families and kids from these families don't grow up and just stop thinking of each other as siblings because they don't share blood. I just totally don't understand the argument that so many have on here that they aren't "brothers". Sure, not blood related brothers, but they are brothers.

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:43 am

I like Nicole and Eric together, they make more sense than a controlling Brady. Question when Nicole and Brady was in CAA did Nicole get with the neighbor who tried to black mail Nicole into sleeping with him. ? P.S. NICOLE FINISH TAPING THREE OR FOUR MONTHS AGO. GOOD LUCK A. ZUCKER

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:17 pm

anonymous1000 wrote:She hated Eric's guts Nicole showed no signs of feelings for Eric why now? It just doesn't make sense she was madly in love with Brady a few months ago!

Eric has always been the one. She hated him for two reasons; 1-Daniel died, 2-He, her first love caused the death of her second love. Nic chose Danny Boy after Xander had them trapped in the heating vent and left to die. She and Eric came close to having sex and would have had they not been rescued just in time.

Brady knows that her connection to Eric is very strong, he has had to listen to both of them over the years. As long as she hated him, it was fine; which is why Nic was afraid to tell him that she had forgiven Eric. Brady was already seeing them reconciling in his mind before it happened and started acting Deimos.

bellasmema

Postby bellasmema » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:24 am

I just wanted to see Nicole leave the show happy, after everything she has been thru.
I made a rude comment about Brady yesterday that I shouldn't have.
I feel bad for him but I think he brings some of it on himself.
When Theresa left it was really sad (but she's knocking it out of the park with the Hallmark movies).
His relationship with Nicole always seemed rushed, like he was rebounding and she needed a knight in
shining armor.

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:26 pm

bellasmema wrote:I just wanted to see Nicole leave the show happy, after everything she has been thru.
I made a rude comment about Brady yesterday that I shouldn't have.
I feel bad for him but I think he brings some of it on himself.
When Theresa left it was really sad (but she's knocking it out of the park with the Hallmark movies).
His relationship with Nicole always seemed rushed, like he was rebounding and she needed a knight in
shining armor.

I'm past feeling sorry for Brady. He is manipulative and controlling. He practically pushed Nicole and Eric together by being so paranoid and constantly berating her for having an affair when she wasn't. I sure as hell would not want to be with someone like Brady. And right now he's nothing more than a pathetic drunk.

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:37 pm

I agree!! Is she leaving also, or not? I hate this pairing!! :| :|

Return to “Days of Our Lives”