Most and Least Annoying This Week

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghfanfare

Most and Least Annoying This Week

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 am

Most Annoying:

It was a toss up between Brady whining about Nicole and Kayla whining over Joey. But Kayla wins the prize. It particularly annoys me when she has her hands all over Joey. Ugh. The guy is an adult now. Stop treating him like he's three years old.

Least Annoying:

I liked that little scene between Abe and Valerie. Valerie always looks so pretty and it was nice to see Abe admit he was wrong and show appreciation to Valerie for her help and support.

Your most and least thoughts for the week?! :D

Ms. Diablo

Re: Most and Least Annoying This Week

Postby Ms. Diablo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 am

Most Annoying:
Almost all hospital scenes involving Abigail and/or Jennifer, with exception of the one with Gabi and Abby, otherwise about 90% of them are overkill, sorry JMHO. Everyone acts like this is the first time their friend or loved one was assumed dead or knocked on death door before (Abigail made everyone believe she was dead and was poisoned nearly dying in the past year alone).

The Tripp, Kayla, Steve, and Joey scene where they were shouting at the top of their lungs in the on-call room. Perhaps, Nurse Shelley overheard but, thought to herself "eff that b----" and ignored their violent bickering and threatening Kayla's and Joey's life.

Least Annoying:
ITA, the Abe and Valerie scene. He's a good lover, supportive friend, and has impeccable taste in jewerly...girl, he's a keeper.

The scene with Eli in the towel, the visual only. I want more of that and Eli in general, please. I had to keep rewinding bc I couldn't even pay attention to the dialogue with Rafe.

The flashback with Xander and Victor regarding the deal to kill Demios being called off--this explained a lot in the murder mystery and counted one suspect out.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:40 am

For me, the MOST annoying was seeing Marlena in a straight jacket and Adrienne arrested. I just can't stand kidnap/false imprisonment type story lines in any sense...at all!

The Kayla/Steve fight was another turn-off.

Least Annoying: Yes, Abe and Valerie--so sweet. And I also thought Claire telling Tripp she would always be a friend/listen, be there for him, etc etc etc blah blah blah was very touching-considering she did not yet know everything that had happened with Tripp and Kayla, and her indignation when she did find out. I thought these two young actors did a great job with their scenes together.

Lucas' reaction when fake Adrienne did as he requested and "looked him in the eye" and told him she didn't love him. I was happy he just left, with no soapy reactions, long stares with cuts to commercials, etc. Of course, he ended his day on a low, alcoholic note, but I know he'll deal with that.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:57 pm

I liked the scene with two men drowning their sorrows in the bottle. That was hilarious.

I am getting used to the doubles, mostly try to ignore them. I guess Marlena's call will be unsuccessful as the doubles will persist longer.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Annoyed by all of Nicole's really stupid behavior. But, mostly annoyed at her when she told Eric, "Oh I would never jeopardize getting Holly back." I wanted to scream - what do you think you just did, Dufus?

Not annoyed at all, but really sweet - Eric taking Jen to the chapel for a prayer. :cry:

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Ms. Diablo wrote:The flashback with Xander and Victor regarding the deal to kill Demios being called off--this explained a lot in the murder mystery and counted one suspect out.

I didn't see that scene. They cut into the program a couple times this week. I kinda gathered that's what happened later on, but was curious how we knew. Thanks for posting.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

AnneM127 wrote:I thought these two young actors did a great job with their scenes together.

They've improved a lot. I enjoy seeing the young people on soaps. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 pm

fighterm wrote:I liked the scene with two men drowning their sorrows in the bottle. That was hilarious.

I am getting used to the doubles, mostly try to ignore them. I guess Marlena's call will be unsuccessful as the doubles will persist longer.

I don't mind the doubles as long as they don't drag it out too long. 8-)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Annoyed by all of Nicole's really stupid behavior. But, mostly annoyed at her when she told Eric, "Oh I would never jeopardize getting Holly back." I wanted to scream - what do you think you just did, Dufus?

They are really making Nicole look dumb. :|

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

ghfanfare wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Annoyed by all of Nicole's really stupid behavior. But, mostly annoyed at her when she told Eric, "Oh I would never jeopardize getting Holly back." I wanted to scream - what do you think you just did, Dufus?

They are really making Nicole look dumb. :|

As we know she is out of the show, so they needed to break up her with Brady. I understand that. But the secret she wanted to hide is really very stupid, that she forgave Brady.

Who is on your avatar? Looks very familiar.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”