Dario and Chloe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Soapbaby71

Dario and Chloe

Postby Soapbaby71 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 pm

I really enjoyed them together. For me, Dario fits better with Chloe than he ever did with Abby. This should be the next big couple. They have so much in common. They fall in love at the drop of a hat, with other peoples spouses! They are PERFECT TOGETHER!

Soapbaby71

Re: Dario and Chloe

Postby Soapbaby71 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Did I forget to mention the lying, scheming, low-life trash they both are?

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:39 am

Yeah, they seemed more realistic together than him and Abby. He probably wouldn't have to be on guard the way he seems to be with Abby all the time. How long would you want to stay hung up on someone who is hung up on someone else. LOL.

I kinda like the sparks between them.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue May 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Why is Chloe STILL in Salem, when she could be with her son, waiting on news about Holly?????

I don't remember Chloe being the type that would lay one on Ed like she did. I know they wrote her out of character when they had her hooking, but had Chloe always been so forward with men other than that? But IA, Chloe and Dario would make a good couple.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 am

For some odd reason, all Day's writers follow the same recipe...destroy one character to prop another. I actually like Dario and Chloe. I don't like all the things they do but they are both good long term characters and don't deserve to be completely trashed. Why don't the writers understand that when they do that it's so hard for viewers to accept them even if they try to right the wrong.

Dario and Chloe as a couple? I'd say no, but I would love to see better writing for them both.

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 pm

I can't stand the character Abby and I wish she was one of the characters leaving. I think Chloe should marry Dario instead of Abby. IMHO Chloe and Dario actually have a spark and excellent chemistry which I enjoy. Whenever Abby is on it's malaise "days", sheer annoyance, and boredom. I think Abby has a better friendship/rapport with Dario then with Chad but, she still looks a little bit awkward around Dario.
I realize Dario's proposal adds to the soapy drama she single-handly perpetuated with her soon to be ex-husband but, this is new engagement is seriously insane; the pacing is too swift and this makes Abby look like she philandered during her marriage to Chad (like she did with Ben). Also, I'm getting really sick of the Hernandez/Dimera/Horton/Lani cluster eff love octagon.

Dario would take care of all of Chloe's needs, continue to her feed free booze, let her sing at TBD, and let Parker visit. Dario and Chloe already have a good foundation with becoming friends inspite of Dario's past gig of spying for Demios. Dario has Chloe's back unlike 99% of Salem. Dario's Dad, Eduardo was in the midst of attempting to find Nicole and Holly before he went to prison. I don't doubt they could develop feelings abc a more romantic relationship.
Chloe would likely marry for convenience, what's marriage to her anyways? Chloe was married and divorced three times before the age of 30.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 am

Ms. Diablo, Chloe does seem to be the better fit for Dario's"wife". Actually a really good fit for both of them. But for some reason, Dario seems fixated on Abby. Does he have the same problem as Brady? A need to rescue damsels?
We know that Abby has a need for a man to adore her. :twisted:

Blue Luna

Postby Blue Luna » Sat May 20, 2017 10:21 am

Jeank101 wrote:Ms. Diablo, Chloe does seem to be the better fit for Dario's"wife". Actually a really good fit for both of them. But for some reason, Dario seems fixated on Abby. Does he have the same problem as Brady? A need to rescue damsels?
We know that Abby has a need for a man to adore her. :twisted:

Yes . Yes and yes. I think Dario and Chloe are more suited too. Two people that live in their on lala lands . Dario knows she is not a horrible or selfish person by looking at her and Chloe thinks she is woman of the year and the people of Salem just don't get that . Two people that Salem doesn't want around but are prone to loiter. They do look good together and like they are on the same vodka/rocks wave length.

They also seem to have a similar pov in common (moral code, principles, values) . Chloe always thinks she is the victim and Dario is eager to deflect attention towards whomever is victimizing the nearest damsel. Because in his lala land he is a hero.

IA with Dario as Chloe's rapport. There is an ease there that doesn't exist with Abigail but there is a reason for that. Dario likes pursuing girls that run and are hard to get. He can prove himself and "make her see". He likes the challenge. Girls that don't or aren't become his Summer. Because even when Dario protected Summer his real interest was Nicole who wasn't interested (well she sorta was)

He could find a gem of a lover/wife partner in Chloe but he may have to change his MO to realize that

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:31 pm

There are a 100 reasons why Dario & Chloe are good for this marriage of convenience.
Only 2 reasons that Dario & Abby will marry.
1. Dario's need to rescue a damsel, and
2. Abby's need to be adored while she teases & strings
him along until someone new turns her on.
:twisted:
You know what's funny? I like Dario, but not Abby. :geek:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”