Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DevotedDaysFan

Adrienne

Postby DevotedDaysFan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Not sure if anyone here could help, but on today's show, Adrienne was talking to Steve about her "boys" taking her camping. Who was she referring to, other than Sonny? Did I miss something?

lurker girl

Re: Adrienne

Postby lurker girl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:37 am

DevotedDaysFan wrote:Not sure if anyone here could help, but on today's show, Adrienne was talking to Steve about her "boys" taking her camping. Who was she referring to, other than Sonny? Did I miss something?

I assumed that the other sons were going to meet her wherever they were "glamping." They weren't going to show those elusive guys, though, and the guys weren't about to take time to see Justin. :roll:

Speaking of Adrienne - Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that she was sitting with her arm over the couch and acting completely comfortable? Maybe with implants, she's got no pain now, but many women have trouble with raising their arms or lifting things, for a while after surgery.

DevotedDaysFan

Postby DevotedDaysFan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 am

What I was asking is who is Adrienne's other son, besides Sonny?

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 am

Years ago when Adrienne was having trouble conceiving the housekeeper was pregnant. ..... they adopted her twin boys. Joseph and Victor. Would be older than Sonny. Don't know where they have been.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 am

I was so glad to see Adrienne, too bad it was all about Steve. I hope they don't drop this story because the fight against breast cancer doesn't end once you've had surgery. Do it justice Days!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 am

lurker girl wrote:
DevotedDaysFan wrote:Not sure if anyone here could help, but on today's show, Adrienne was talking to Steve about her "boys" taking her camping. Who was she referring to, other than Sonny? Did I miss something?

I assumed that the other sons were going to meet her wherever they were "glamping." They weren't going to show those elusive guys, though, and the guys weren't about to take time to see Justin. :roll:

Speaking of Adrienne - Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that she was sitting with her arm over the couch and acting completely comfortable? Maybe with implants, she's got no pain now, but many women have trouble with raising their arms or lifting things, for a while after surgery.

Absolutely! I had double mastectomies and had to wear the drainage tubes for quite a while, and the pain was so unbearable when I would sit up in bed or stand up, I'd have to prepare myself mentally, just to get up. Also, they should have bound her or something, because with the implants, it's a slow process to stretch/enlarge the skin large enough to accept the size of implant that you choose. You have to go in for injections of saline water that stretches the skin over time.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 am

Oh my. That sounds really hard. :x Sure glad you're past all that. You are, aren't you? :geek:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Oh my. That sounds really hard. :x Sure glad you're past all that. You are, aren't you? :geek:

Yes man, but I promise, there was a lot of pain. Back then, just to get up out of bed in order go the the toilet took preparing for mentally, but my dr. later told me that he may have over inflated my implants during the surgery itself, because I had pliable skin and he kept injecting. I've heard others that it didn't hurt them as much.

But, it changed my outlook on life, when I would make it to the bathroom, I said, "God, if you'll just help with this pain, I promise not to ever complain again about having to clean my toilet." LOL! So that led to my outlook as being, "I GET to clean my toilet!" :lol: Sounds silly, but it made me look at every aspect of life and appreciate each and everything that I GET to do without pain and with being healthy. "I GET to....." pertains to every part of my life now because I really GET to! :D

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Well, "I GET to" thank you for your inspiration. :D

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Well, "I GET to" thank you for your inspiration. :D

LOL!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”