Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
SaraG1000

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 pm

With all the speculation about a person in a high position in Trump's group getting ready to face federal charges. It sounds like they are planning to nail Jared's butt to the wall. I strongly believe it is him they are referring to and not Bannon. What do you all think?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:I hope some of you are following the coverage of Trump's trip, don't know if I can stand much of it but would like to know what happens. I know he will make some kind of blunder before long. Just say them arriving in Saudi Arabia. Melania looked like a deer in the headlights, petrified. Ivanka showed her usual phoney smile. Trump looks extremely uncomfortable. All I heard him say was -- millions and billions of dollars coming into the Untied States, jobs jobs jobs. What the heck does that mean? What a hypocrite. He campaigned on his hatred for Muslims and I'm waiting to see how they treat him there.
I saw a little of it and from what I saw trump looks like he does not want to be there and you right about his wife she looks unhappy too as a matter all of them look petrified as hell. I think they have the russian investigation on their minds. Like you I can tolerate watching that clown show

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:I hope some of you are following the coverage of Trump's trip, don't know if I can stand much of it but would like to know what happens. I know he will make some kind of blunder before long. Just say them arriving in Saudi Arabia. Melania looked like a deer in the headlights, petrified. Ivanka showed her usual phoney smile. Trump looks extremely uncomfortable. All I heard him say was -- millions and billions of dollars coming into the Untied States, jobs jobs jobs. What the heck does that mean? What a hypocrite. He campaigned on his hatred for Muslims and I'm waiting to see how they treat him there.
I saw footage of dt, bannon and ross dancing with swords in their hands among the Saudi men.
I wish they would stay in the mysogynistic, homophobic, human rights abusing and religious police capital of the world where they seem to fit in perfectly.
Trump has a hotel there.
A reporter asked Tillerson if he would address their abuses and he just glared at her.

We have been in financial debt to that country for too long.

Tillerson has done oil deals with them in the past. Jared supposedly arranged the arms deal.

Trump is among friends.

How this will be interpreted by ordinary Muslims after the speech written by Miller is hard to say.

Otherwise, these kind of deals are not new.

I

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat May 20, 2017 7:52 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:With all the speculation about a person in a high position in Trump's group getting ready to face federal charges. It sounds like they are planning to nail Jared's butt to the wall. I strongly believe it is him they are referring to and not Bannon. What do you all think?
My guess is Jared, too. Bannon is the Mercer's personal b*tch, IMO.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Is anyone clear on why we are selling arms to the Saudis? From what I understand, congress has to approve it and they haven't even been told all the details or exactly what is included. What's to stop the Saudis from turning the weapons on us?

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:50 am

If you haven't seen the clip of Ross and Tillerson doing the sword dance in Saudi Arabi, you missed a funny sight. I've never seen two people with less rhythm. Ross does a little dip and bop while Tillerson appears to have trouble maintaining footing even while holding on to the guy next to him. It was a slow simple little beat and they just looked ridiculous. There was probably a lot of fear playing into their discomfort. I must have watched it four times. The next time I have to watch either of them lie on camera, I'm going to picture that dance. :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 am

Palski wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:With all the speculation about a person in a high position in Trump's group getting ready to face federal charges. It sounds like they are planning to nail Jared's butt to the wall. I strongly believe it is him they are referring to and not Bannon. What do you all think?
ITA jared looks creepy to me as a matter of fact all of them look like the walking dead lol I really believe somebody in that camp is going to jail it might be flynn or manuford though this stuff is getting serious now

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 am

Hi sara like father like son you know jared's dad went to prison and it was chris christie who sent him there :lol: :lol: :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:08 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:What in the world is going on with this freaky men? I hope this is a mistake and he wasn't the one who tweeted the photo. I can't believe this. What kind of father sees his daughter in her underwear? I doubt if my dad ever saw me in training pants as a toddler. The other question I have is, what was she posing for? Is it a private photo that somehow got leaked?
Oh no sara he tweeted with the words not only is my daughter beautiful but she has brains to match or something like that and when someone tweeted him about showing off his daughter like this he said are you jealous go and read some of the tweets from washington post site if he has not taken them down yet sick pervert

That is so twisted. I wonder how the wives of these men allow this type of behavior. Nobody can tell me they were not aware boundaries were being crossed with their daughters, unless they are just as weird as the husbands.
You know the old saying birds of a feather flock together

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 pm

tionne12 wrote:
Palski wrote:
ITA jared looks creepy to me as a matter of fact all of them look like the walking dead lol I really believe somebody in that camp is going to jail it might be flynn or manuford though this stuff is getting serious now

Jared reminds me of the nazi soldiers in the old black and white movies. He looks like he just needs to click his heels together and salute. He appears very wooden and stern. Even his brief smile looks serious.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”