Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
YoungBoldLady50

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello Fellow Posters :) A sad farewell to President Obama and his beautiful family. :( I for one will miss this classy, interesting, intelligent, thoughtful and gracious President Barack Obama who lead our great nation with grace and dignity. ;) The Anti-Obama, Trump will be inagurated in less than 24 hours.....Ugh! :evil: I won't watch but rather will schedule a full body waxing and root canal simultaneously. :P It's a new era. IMO......If the terrible cabinet selected by the President Elect are any indication of the upcoming administration.....America won't be so great. :o

Have a nice evening All. ;)

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Palski wrote:
happens wrote:
Palski wrote:omg kenya The appointee for Education was horrifying. Just appalling! Her comment about having guns in schools in case of grizzlies is trending. Her comments on disabled students despicable! She's a snake.

She's from my state, Michigan and I can't stand her. I pass two charter schools between my house and my grandson's. We checked them both out before choosing to send him to the public school which has a 9 rating. The charter schools although newer buildings were only rated 5 & 6 plus no bussing. School of choice is a joke too. My grandson's school is full so how can the parents of the kids in bad school districts choose to send their kids to a better school when the better schools are at capacity? And even if you can get your kid out of Flint and into a better school there is no out of district bussing. Most of those parents work for minimum wage, have crappy cars and can't afford gas or have the time to drive their kids 15 miles to get them to a good school and then pick them up when school gets out. Latchkey is full and unaffordable for them anyway.
Happens? This woman wants to put forward an agenda of intolerance, doesn't she? She seems more crafty than stupid? What do you think?

She's very crafty that's how she was able to get rich off her Ponzi scheme. I don't know much about her agenda. I've been avoiding the news ever since the election. Have you watched Greta's show on MSNBC?

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:10 pm

That Devos lady is someone's puppet. Just like Trump is Putin's puppet.

Imagine she won't commit to "Title IX" which protects women from sexual violence on campuses...something Biden fought so hard for. How as a woman, can you not want to protect other women from being drugged and raped??? I am still in shock women voted for Trump.

She basically admitted to attaining her position because of all the millions her family gave to Trump over the years.

And grizzly bears. Needing guns in Wyoming schools because of Grizzly bears...really? I mean WTH? Like seriously. What in the hell? Grizzly bears?

She is as stupid as that Tomi Lahren or whatever her name is. You know...the one that needs a muzzle.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

I have never heard of amway so I did some research. What a rotten family I bet they are worse than bernie madoff when it comes to ponzi schemes check out this article called How betsy devos used God and amway to take over michigan politics on politico magazine.com website

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Palski wrote:
kenya12 wrote:I dont know if anyone has been keeping up with hearings the democrats have been asking some hard questions and these people that trump has picked in his cabinets are dumber than a box of rocks. This guy price has been investing in stocks illegally and some have suggested insider trading on his part this devos woman does not know anything about education she is dumb as a box of rocks the only who seems to be on top of his game is mad dog mathis he is very astute when it comes to the military but he is crazy as heck. My God what have this country gotten itself in And as far as these people upset about losing their healthcare well you should have educated yourself on the facts instead of listening to a raving lunatic. Dont feel sorry for them at all sorry.

omg kenya The appointee for Education was horrifying. Just appalling! Her comment about having guns in schools in case of grizzlies is trending. Her comments on disabled students despicable! She's a snake.

The whole darn family is rotten. They are worse than bernie madoff imo

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”