Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 pm

loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Hi Everyone,

Pulitzer-winning reporter David Cay Johnston: “The evidence suggests Trump is a traitor”
https://www.salon.com/2018/04/23/pulitzer-winning-reporter-david-cay-johnston-the-evidence-suggests-trump-is-a-traitor/

This is a must read article by David Cay Johnston about Trump. Johnston is an investigative reporter who has covered Trump for 30 years. He has written two books: "The Making of Donald Trump" and "It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration is Doing to America." He's also a regular guest on MSNBC. I know it's a very long article, but it really is worth the read and so are the comments from people at the end of the article.
I ordered his book this morning on amazon I cant wait to get it and he is right trump is destroying america no one has respect for america anyone because of him and check this out it is all over twitter Obama and michelle are classy people especially given what melania said about obama and the birther movement bet trump was angry

Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet
What an image given the tweets statements, and speeches in the past 445 days. Wonder what President Obama just said to Mrs. Trump....

11:02 AM - Apr 21, 2018
3,648 people are talking about this

That is the first radiant smile I've seen from Melania. Her smiles for Trump appear to be fake and pasted on and turns to a scowl or a downright mean look in a nanosecond, like at Trump's inauguration. The woman clearly has nothing to smile about being married to Trump. I think she found President Obama to be a breath of fresh air and his smile is so infectious, one can't help but imitate it when in his presence.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm

BrianRose wrote:
loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Hi Everyone,

Pulitzer-winning reporter David Cay Johnston: “The evidence suggests Trump is a traitor”
https://www.salon.com/2018/04/23/pulitzer-winning-reporter-david-cay-johnston-the-evidence-suggests-trump-is-a-traitor/

This is a must read article by David Cay Johnston about Trump. Johnston is an investigative reporter who has covered Trump for 30 years. He has written two books: "The Making of Donald Trump" and "It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration is Doing to America." He's also a regular guest on MSNBC. I know it's a very long article, but it really is worth the read and so are the comments from people at the end of the article.
I ordered his book this morning on amazon I cant wait to get it and he is right trump is destroying america no one has respect for america anyone because of him and check this out it is all over twitter Obama and michelle are classy people especially given what melania said about obama and the birther movement bet trump was angry

Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet
What an image given the tweets statements, and speeches in the past 445 days. Wonder what President Obama just said to Mrs. Trump....

11:02 AM - Apr 21, 2018
3,648 people are talking about this

That is the first radiant smile I've seen from Melania. Her smiles for Trump appear to be fake and pasted on and turns to a scowl or a downright mean look in a nanosecond, like at Trump's inauguration. The woman clearly has nothing to smile about being married to Trump. I think she found President Obama to be a breath of fresh air and his smile is so infectious, one can't help but imitate it when in his presence.

ITA personally I think she is waiting for trump to kick the bucket you can tell she is disgusted by him but she knew what type of man he was when she married him

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 pm

A Trump Official (Mick Mulvaney) Said He Only Listened to Lobbyists Who Gave Him Money.
http://time.com/money/5254233/mulvaney-listens-to-bank-lobbyist/

Clear case of pay to play. Trump and some members of his joke of an administration give new meaning to the word sleazebags. They are a bunch of greedy, unscrupulous, parasitic tics who worship power and money. How anyone who is not a billionaire or multi-millionaire believes these crooks have their best interest at heart is a total mystery to me.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:18 am

BrianRose wrote:A Trump Official (Mick Mulvaney) Said He Only Listened to Lobbyists Who Gave Him Money.
http://time.com/money/5254233/mulvaney-listens-to-bank-lobbyist/

Clear case of pay to play. Trump and some members of his joke of an administration give new meaning to the word sleazebags. They are a bunch of greedy, unscrupulous, parasitic tics who worship power and money. How anyone who is not a billionaire or multi-millionaire believes these crooks have their best interest at heart is a total mystery to me.

This is the most corrupt administration ever they are even more corrupt than the bush administration and you know that is bad

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:49 am

Guys check this out remember that show Everybody hates chris well everybody hates trump too he is bad for business :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

‘Divisive’ and ‘Disastrous’: The Most Biting Comments N.F.L. Owners Made About Trump
ImageBy Ken Belson

April 25, 2018

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Breaking News! Breaking News! Breaking News!

Bill Cosby's re-trial verdict is in.............................GUILTY on 3 counts!

Verdict is in.....................................................GUILTY on 3 counts!

Two of the victims spoke & thanked the jury & the proecutors!

MSNBC's KT & AV remarked at the "way" that BC left the courtroom.........almost pulling his counsel & waving his cane..........very different than the

"appearance" that he would enter the courtroom....having 2 be helped & "supported" like he was feeble & having great difficulty in walking & USING the cane also 4 support!

BC remains "free" while awaiting his sentencing!

This trial 2 me was always about WHAT many of our mothers had warned us about as young girls.................................NEVER leave your drink unattended & IF U do................................................NEVER drink from it again because someone could drop a drug into "it"..............

Of course at least ONE of those women got drugged in BC's own home!

The court system is slowly changing whereas rich/powerful men are NO LONGER getting away with "it".......................will HW be next?

And DON"T get me started on the rich/powerful athletes that get away with this type of behavior!

I still remember the famous QB(super bowl winner)who "allegedly" got an underage girl drunk & well you know...............was there even an investigation or was there just an alleged pay-off err. non-disclosure agreement?

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 pm

clicquot1 wrote:Breaking News! Breaking News! Breaking News!

Bill Cosby's re-trial verdict is in.............................GUILTY on 3 counts!

Verdict is in.....................................................GUILTY on 3 counts!

MSNBC's KT & AV remarked at the "way" that BC left the courtroom.........almost pulling his counsel & waving his cane..........very different than the

"appearance" that he would enter the courtroom....having 2 be helped & "supported" like he was feeble & having great difficulty in walking & USING the cane also 4 support!

This trial 2 me was always about WHAT many of our mothers had warned us about as young girls.................................NEVER leave your drink unattended & IF U do................................................NEVER drink from it again because someone could drop a drug into "it"..............

The court system is slowly changing whereas rich/powerful men are NO LONGER getting away with "it".......................will HW be next?

And DON"T get me started on the rich/powerful athletes that get away with this type of behavior!

I still remember the famous QB(super bowl winner)who "allegedly" got an underage girl drunk & well you know...............was there even an investigation or was there just an alleged pay-off err. non-disclosure agreement?

My parents consinously stressed this part in red.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:15 pm

But he can appeal it and have it hold up for years

Fantastic64

Postby Fantastic64 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 pm

loveridge wrote:

Oh, how I sincerely wish our justice system would equally apply the same vengeance of prosecution across the board in every case! I.e., Harvey Weinstein. TPTB are still citing there's not enough evidence/statute of limitation issues to prosecute him. :| I watched a PBS documentary about him and was horrified at the depth of his depravity, particularly at the decades he behaved with impunity in plain sight. :o Too bad about Bill Cosby, especially as he's in his "golden" years. My message would be: "Men, don't do it! And women, be proactive about NOT putting yourselves in situations where you can be compromised! It's better to be safe and un-violated than victimized and seeking justice!"

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Fantastic64 wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Oh, how I sincerely wish our justice system would equally apply the same vengeance of prosecution across the board in every case! I.e., Harvey Weinstein. TPTB are still citing there's not enough evidence/statute of limitation issues to prosecute him. :| I watched a PBS documentary about him and was horrified at the depth of his depravity, particularly at the decades he behaved with impunity in plain sight. :o Too bad about Bill Cosby, especially as he's in his "golden" years. My message would be: "Men, don't do it! And women, be proactive about NOT putting yourselves in situations where you can be compromised! It's better to be safe and un-violated than victimized and seeking justice!"

ITA what harvey weinstein when will he be prosecuted

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”