Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 pm

No wonder session did not resign he had a conversation with kasiac main man next to putin you see where I am going here right :lol: :lol: :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:02 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Trump is only digging a deeper and deeper grave for himself and the republican party is going to be lying down next to him and as far as sessions goes good for him it's what he deserves I dont feel sorry for none of these clown let them all turn on each other this is better than a darn movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right Tionne, it is better than a movie. Each time I get fed up with the drama, there is more craziness to grab my attention. There's never been a president in history who was this clueless about how our government operates. This man acts like he's never even heard of the constitution let alone read it. Why would he think the AG should be his personal protector or the FBI director should be "loyal" to him? He is beyond stupid. Apparently, there isn't a single person who can get through to him and convince him to stop talking and tweeting and that's a good thing for the country. The more he talks the more he incriminates himself and his gang. However, one problem is we don't know what he talks about to the Russians. I've never heard of a president talking in private to the leader of a hostile foreign country. That was beyond stupid. We will never know what was actually said or promised by Putin or Trump. If this whole mess of an administration wasn't so dangerous for the US, it would be laughable.
Hi sara did you hear about sessions and his meeting with kasiac it is about to get serious now we are in for some good popcorn popping HA HA

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 pm

tionne12 wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Trump is only digging a deeper and deeper grave for himself and the republican party is going to be lying down next to him and as far as sessions goes good for him it's what he deserves I dont feel sorry for none of these clown let them all turn on each other this is better than a darn movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right Tionne, it is better than a movie. Each time I get fed up with the drama, there is more craziness to grab my attention. There's never been a president in history who was this clueless about how our government operates. This man acts like he's never even heard of the constitution let alone read it. Why would he think the AG should be his personal protector or the FBI director should be "loyal" to him? He is beyond stupid. Apparently, there isn't a single person who can get through to him and convince him to stop talking and tweeting and that's a good thing for the country. The more he talks the more he incriminates himself and his gang. However, one problem is we don't know what he talks about to the Russians. I've never heard of a president talking in private to the leader of a hostile foreign country. That was beyond stupid. We will never know what was actually said or promised by Putin or Trump. If this whole mess of an administration wasn't so dangerous for the US, it would be laughable.
Hi sara did you hear about sessions and his meeting with kasiac it is about to get serious now we are in for some good popcorn popping HA HA

Yes, Tionne, I am watching some of the continuous coverage on this and at first I thought it was good news and he would resign or get dumped. Now, I don't want him to resign. I think the WH leaked the information because they want him out so another AG that will play ball can be put in place. The new AG would help get rid of Mueller. At least that is my understanding. As much as I detest Sessions and the things he is capable of in terms of destroying rights for minorities and giving police more unfair power, I think it might be do more harm than good for most of us if he gets out at this time. I'll skip the popcorn but load up on pound cake. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Excellent article about Trump and the Russian mafia:

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Scaramucci called Trump a 'hack' in 2015 and now says the president 'brings it up every 15 seconds'
http://www.businessinsider.com/scaramucci-comments-about-trump-2015-hack-2017-7

A must read article on what Trump's new communications director Scaramucci said about Trump back in 2015. He called Trump a hack politician and a bully. He said Trump will be the president of the "Queens County bullies association." He went on to say he didn't like the way Trump talks about women, either. Scaramucci says he has now apologized (for the 50th time) but said Trump has never forgotten it, but he hopes someday he will forget it. Doesn't look like he was feeling the love for Trump back then. :lol:

There are various people saying how smart this guy is, but I think he is downright STUPID for accepting the job to work for Trump. Dude should have a long talk with Mitt Romney if he thinks Trump will forget or forgive him for those truthful comments he made about him back in 2015. Trump sent Romney off, tail between his legs, for humiliation therapy after Romney essentially backpedaled on the negative (but true) comments he made about then candidate Trump. He had Romney come out and grovel for the Secretary of State position outside the restaurant where they had just had dinner, giving Trump rave reviews for what he had accomplished by becoming president (something he was never able to accomplish, per his words. His comments sounded like Trump wrote them out for him). Now, you have this Scaramucci dude who publicly demeaned and disparaged Trump. He admits he has apologized around 50 times, but says Trump has never forgotten his comments, yet, it hasn't occurred to him that maybe vengeful Trump gave him the job to exact revenge.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Let's see how long WH communications director Scaramucci's love affair lasts with his pathological lying, undermining, cutthroat boss, whom he says he loves. Trump is a canker that infects everything he touches. The Scaramucci dude says he loves Trump, he says he loves Sean Spicer (don't think Spicer loves him back) :lol:; he says he loves Priebus (don't think Priebus is feeling the love or radiating any love vibes back his way), and he loves Sarah Huckabee Sanders. First day on the job, dude has a lovefest going on with everyone. :lol:

I don't expect anything to change with these totally worthless press briefings now that the "love" dude is communications director. Based on what I saw of him today, he's simply another Trump enabler; someone who is going to come out there and make excuses and spin for Trump's crude, rude, unethical behavior, only he's not going to get so hot under the collar doing it as Spicer did, and he's going to be an even bigger sucker upper than Spicer was.

And as for Sarah H. Sanders, the woman is caustic, mean, combative and completely useless as a press secretary. She scowls consistently, doesn't answer questions and then, sarcastically, tells the press who they can pose their questions to. The purpose of the briefings is for her to answer the questions from the press, and if she doesn't have the answers, DO HER JOB and find out. And even when she says she'll get back to them on their questions, she doesn't do it.

Hello BrianRose, ;) Excellent post. I agree with you 100%. Loyal lapdog Sean Spicer just got spiked by the Trump bus, in the same week as Sessions, Rod Rosenstein, and others, oh and the city of Baltimore. :o Billionaire, smooth operater Trump praiser Anthony Scaramucci, loves Trump now but the bus is waiting on route 666 for his spot under the bus. Tick-Tock...... Sarah H. Sanders is now the WH, official Press Secretary of Lying, she will do her job proud. :twisted:

There is so much negativity going on with this Trumpian Administration forget daily but hourly...Trump Tweets, Russian News, attempting to derail Obamacare, Don Jr., Putin,..Pardons :?:

Ugh... :x :evil: Stay tuned..... :roll: How can one can't... :shock:

Have a great weekend to you and All Posters. 8-)

Hi YoungBoldLady, you've got that right about the smooth operator Trump praiser and the spot specially reserved for him on route 666. :lol: :lol: :lol: In Orwellian language, Sanders is now the official Press Secretary of Truth (propaganda to dispense lies).

I hope you hae a great weekend, as well.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 pm

BrianRose wrote:Scaramucci called Trump a 'hack' in 2015 and now says the president 'brings it up every 15 seconds'
http://www.businessinsider.com/scaramucci-comments-about-trump-2015-hack-2017-7

A must read article on what Trump's new communications director Scaramucci said about Trump back in 2015. He called Trump a hack politician and a bully. He said Trump will be the president of the "Queens County bullies association." He went on to say he didn't like the way Trump talks about women, either. Scaramucci says he has now apologized (for the 50th time) but said Trump has never forgotten it, but he hopes someday he will forget it. Doesn't look like he was feeling the love for Trump back then. :lol:

There are various people saying how smart this guy is, but I think he is downright STUPID for accepting the job to work for Trump. Dude should have a long talk with Mitt Romney if he thinks Trump will forget or forgive him for those truthful comments he made about him back in 2015. Trump sent Romney off, tail between his legs, for humiliation therapy after Romney essentially backpedaled on the negative (but true) comments he made about then candidate Trump. He had Romney come out and grovel for the Secretary of State position outside the restaurant where they had just had dinner, giving Trump rave reviews for what he had accomplished by becoming president (something he was never able to accomplish, per his words. His comments sounded like Trump wrote them out for him). Now, you have this Scaramucci dude who publicly demeaned and disparaged Trump. He admits he has apologized around 50 times, but says Trump has never forgotten his comments, yet, it hasn't occurred to him that maybe vengeful Trump gave him the job to exact revenge.

Trump will use this guy to do his dirty work and then throw him under the bus just as he has most of the gullible folks who align themselves with him. I don't trust any of the politicians who demean someone and turn around and praise the person, lie for him and encourage others to support him. It means they are unethical. Trust and honor matter to me.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”