Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:43 am

Brianrose I feel the same way. The most gracious thing to do is be humble but after all this is donald we are talking about. he is laughing now but he wont be laughing for long. Being president is not going to be as easy as he thinks it is and really he is setting himself up for a huge fall and the sad part about all of this is that the country will be ruined like never before. I dont know about anyone else but I see the handwriting on the wall and I hate to say this but I see destruction and despair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:56 pm

mille wrote:The donald is in this for himself. He's taking credit for something he didn't do. 7 million dollars added on for the taxpayer's of that state.

Mille, I wouldn't expect anything else of a pathological liar like Trump. That 7 million dollars, while not a bargain for the tax payers, was one for Trump. He was in dire need of a fix, an adulation and gloating fix, and that $7 million bought it for him. He's the biggest, gloating braggart on the planet and he has to keep feeding his voracious need for adoration and devotion.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:20 pm

loveridge wrote:Brianrose I feel the same way. The most gracious thing to do is be humble but after all this is donald we are talking about. he is laughing now but he wont be laughing for long. Being president is not going to be as easy as he thinks it is and really he is setting himself up for a huge fall and the sad part about all of this is that the country will be ruined like never before. I dont know about anyone else but I see the handwriting on the wall and I hate to say this but I see destruction and despair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Loveridge, Trump doesn't have an humble bone in his entire body, and IMO, for him, it was all about winning, and winning at any cost. He's obsessed with winning, and now that the Election is over, he's bored and needs to be refueled with praise, applause and acceptance of all the lies he can get away with telling his supporters. I believe that was the purpose of that "so-called" thank you speech in Ohio.

I agree with you about destruction and despair with Trump. Ever since the Election, I feel like a dark cloud has been looming overhead. Trump seems to infect anything and anybody he touches.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:33 pm

kenya12 wrote:Thank you brianrose for your respnse. It has been reported on CNN and MSNBC that no matter if their jobs are saved the employees will still end up having to take a pay cut and some of their benefits will be cut as well and not only that 400 jobs will still be lost so this is no great victory like trump wants us to believe.

Hi Kenya,
I don't believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. His "Art of the Deal" is lying, swindling and manipulating people and running roughshod over them.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:23 pm

I just read on my news app that our attorney general of Michigan (Republican) has filed a motion on behalf of Michigan (not on behalf of Trump or his lawyers that's separate) to block the recount. Now why would our attorney general want to block a recount? I'm beginning to smell a rat. Perhaps Hillary didn't lose Michigan or Wisconsin after all. Both states are run by Republicans.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:30 pm

happens wrote:I just read on my news app that our attorney general of Michigan (Republican) has filed a motion on behalf of Michigan (not on behalf of Trump or his lawyers that's separate) to block the recount. Now why would our attorney general want to block a recount? I'm beginning to smell a rat. Perhaps Hillary didn't lose Michigan or Wisconsin after all. Both states are run by Republicans.
I saw that too happens and I really believe that hillary was robbed of the presidency but like the old saying goes what goes on in the dark will come to the light. It will come out if its true.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:38 pm

loveridge wrote:
happens wrote:I just read on my news app that our attorney general of Michigan (Republican) has filed a motion on behalf of Michigan (not on behalf of Trump or his lawyers that's separate) to block the recount. Now why would our attorney general want to block a recount? I'm beginning to smell a rat. Perhaps Hillary didn't lose Michigan or Wisconsin after all. Both states are run by Republicans.
I saw that too happens and I really believe that hillary was robbed of the presidency but like the old saying goes what goes on in the dark will come to the light. It will come out if its true.

Another story just came out that the recount will continue on Tues. So it sounds like the recount is still on. I don't know why they're waiting til Tuesday to continue though. I'm going to have to watch the 6 o'clock news to see if I can find out what's really going on.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:41 pm

happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Another story just came out that the recount will continue on Tues. So it sounds like the recount is still on. I don't know why they're waiting til Tuesday to continue though. I'm going to have to watch the 6 o'clock news to see if I can find out what's really going on.
Wow thanks for the info. I am going to stay glued to msnbc and cnn. I am a political junkie :D

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Greetings All, :) I always wondered how someone like Hitler could have come into power. After watching the Liar Elect at that Don't you just love me rally I mean "thank you" rally I now understand. The President Elect lies... lies...is ungracious,, he spews racist, sexist, xenophobic misogynistic anti-press rhetoric to adoring crowds that feeds his massive self-serving ignorant and self-centered ego. He lies and twist untruths yet he is believed, by some without question. He didn't win as he claimed in a "landslide," he lost the popular vote by over 2 million votes and counting. The "Carrier" deal is a joke funded by the the taxpayers of Indiana, yet still m jobs are still going to Mexico. He didn't mention that.. :o The President Elect is obsessed with flag burning......jail time to burners?....really? :shock: Get this guy a Constitution. SMH. This is a frightening time for America. :(

On a positive note.... everyone have a great a December weekend. 8-)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”