Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:52 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote::lol: :lol: Now we have this 70 year old man taking issue with the news media about the size of the crowd at his inauguration. He's taking issue with the sparse number of people shown in the photos of his inauguration. Contrary to what the news media showed, Trump said the crowd was "massive". He said it looked like a million people were there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First full day on the job, and this is what he's concerned with. You can't make this stuff up about Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too darn funny his obsession with beating obama and fighting with the media is going to lead to his down fall. Check this out guys
The movement to impeach President Trump is already underwayNathan Wellman You can find the article Us.uncut.com and to all of the people who marched today We love you :D

Anybody who thought Trump was going to become the least bit presidential or the least bit dignified or the least bit honest once he was sworn in was living in la la land. He continues trying to discredit and undermine the media by calling their reporting fake news. IMO, he knows the only thing fake is HIM as well as most things that come out of his mouth. He knows what the media is reporting about him has merit, but his aim is to attack and distract. This is a CONTINUED campaign by him to assassinate the character of the media so that the things they report on about him or uncover about him won't be believed. The lying media. The crooked media. If he says it often enough, he's betting that the people who support him will believe him and not believe the media. He used the same tactic during the primary and during the election campaign. He said the same thing about the women who accused him of sexually assaulting them, even though what we heard him describe on that Access Hollywood tape was sexual assault. He's masterful at taking the script and flipping it against the very people he victimizes.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 pm

We are in big trouble with this man in power. His preoccupation with himself takes priority over the citizens of our country. Only an infantile, petty little person would be concerned with how many people showed up to watch him over how many showed up to protest. Not only that, the lies continue with Spicer making up attendance numbers that make no sense and insisting that the grounds coverings were used for the very first time for Trump when in reality they were also used for President Obama's 2013 inauguration. Clearly, there were many more people there for President Obama. I am even more concerned now that we know Trump is still campaigning and not actually thinking of being president. The lies, distortions and delusions will continue.

Regarding the Women's March, my favorite sign was one that read: IN YOUR GUTS YOU KNOW HE'S NUTS.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:02 pm

How incredible that Trump stood in front of that sign with the names of the dead CIA operatives and claimed how he is so in favor of the intelligence agency. When just a few days ago, he called them nazis and other derogatory names. He didn't even mention those men and women who gave their lives for this country. I don't believe he gave them any thought whatsoever and probably doesn't know what those stars represent. Trump is only focused on the delusions thrashing around in his own head. The impression I had from listening to a retired CIA agent on one of the talk shows today was that he doubts if those were CIA personnel at the meeting and if they were, they were most likely not agents. I think the applause was an indication that they were plants since we know Trump likes to stage his events and use prop people.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:44 pm

loveridge wrote:My God man this guy is saying how the media is lying about the people who attended his inarguration when he should be trying to assure the CIA that he is with them 100 percent. What a vain and narcissistic man. Unbelievable. My sister in law went to the women's march and I am so proud of her and all of my strong sisters white, black, brown whatever your color is. I love you all 8-)

He is such a pathetic loser.. he makes me sick

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:45 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:We are in big trouble with this man in power. His preoccupation with himself takes priority over the citizens of our country. Only an infantile, petty little person would be concerned with how many people showed up to watch him over how many showed up to protest. Not only that, the lies continue with Spicer making up attendance numbers that make no sense and insisting that the grounds coverings were used for the very first time for Trump when in reality they were also used for President Obama's 2013 inauguration. Clearly, there were many more people there for President Obama. I am even more concerned now that we know Trump is still campaigning and not actually thinking of being president. The lies, distortions and delusions will continue.

Regarding the Women's March, my favorite sign was one that read: IN YOUR GUTS YOU KNOW HE'S NUTS.

he is flat out insane...

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”