Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
happens

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby happens » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:26 am

clicquot1 wrote:According 2 The Rachael Maddow Show..... a Marine veteran has started a crowdsourcing fund 2

get Donald Trump 2 release his taxes!

The goal is 2 raise ONE MILLION $$$$$$(already at 938,000) & when they reach that mark a tech Billionaire will contribute another FIVE Milion 2 the fund!

This SIX MILLION will then go into a fund 2 fund 10 chairities for veterans so Donald trump will relase his taxes!

RM wanted 2 make it clear 2 Mr. Trump that the chairities were 4 U.S. VETS & not 4 Donald Trump himself!

Anyone hear about this & will DT do it?

I say....................................................................he will NOT!

Because, like Hillary said this will prove: He's NOT as RICH as he says he is!

He pays virtually NO TAXES at all!

He doesn't give 2 chairities like he "says"!

We will "see" whom he actually does business with!(what foreign countries/dictators etc.)

We will see who he actually owes $$$$$$$$$$$ 2(example Bank of China etc.)

What do ya'll think?

I applaud the vet for his efforts but Donald will not release his taxes even to help veterans. Donald said "I'm not going to do it and nobody can make me,"

Donald loves Donald so much that Donald wants to be President for a day or however long it takes him to show up those whom he feels hasn't honored him. Donald has an axe to grind with Rosie, Megyn, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, the Bushes, Obama to name a few. His revenge is to become the most important powerful man in the world. That will show them... in his mind.

He knows he'll lose if he releases his taxes.

I'm going to find out how to pledge to the fund.

mollycoddle

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby mollycoddle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:20 pm

I don't know whether its more funny or sad that he won't release his income taxes and that isn't a deal breaker for people who will vote for him.
Its a bald faced admission that he is a tax cheat. "That makes him smart."
While the people who vote for him pay their taxes, Paying for roads, schools, police, fire.
You know, civilization. I suppose that makes them dumb because Donnie gets a free ride.

Free ride on the backs of the people who work for him and the people in this country who think he is some sort of savior. A Lord and Serf situation, fitting well with his ideology that there are superior human beings and everyone else. Taxes are for everyone else.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”