Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Palski wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Says Ted Cruz: We (Republican senators) will look like fools if we don't repeal Obamacare. Newsflash: you already look like fools trying to take away healthcare from millions of Americans who want to keep their Obamacare, INCLUDING YOUR VERY OWN CONSTITUENTS. If these cowards would attend town hall meetings and face their constituents when they go home on break, they would know that their constituents finally awoke from a deep trance and now realized that Obamacare and the ACA are one in the same, and they want to keep their coverage. If what they are offering is so great, why did they go through such pains to hide the provision exempting themselves and their staff from having to participate in the coverage they are attempting to pawn off on the American people.

And as for looking like fools, they not only look like fools, but they look like spineless enablers of Trump & minions with all of this Russian treasonous activity that they either continue to blatantly ignore or deny. It looks like country and patriotism can't compete with party. And Ted Cruz, especially, looks like a fool, not to mention a servile puppy, after what Trump said about his dad and after posting that unflattering picture of his wife, and he now jumps through hoops for Trump like a trained seal.
Ted Cruz is rotton to the core. He was backed by the Mercers before dt which means he was willing to destroy everything for the blow-it-up billionaires and from the looks of your post, he still is. :evil: A big-time snake in a suit.

It is amazing that they are not vocal about the Russian hack. Republican voter rolls were stolen by the Russians and they have barely addressed it. It is un-American not to speak out against the hack and vow to do everything to protect the process.
No wonder john banner I think that is his name called cruz lucifer

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:08 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Good Morning All, ;)

NY Times interview......Bus meet Sessions :o I'm not surprised Trump tossed him under the bus. He demands loyalty but isn't able to do the same. I can't stand Sessions, so I'm glad Trump is turning on Sessions the first Senator to openly support then candidate Trump. They deserve each other. Let's see if Sessions resigns....I doubt it. :roll:
As far as Trump doing the supposed "failing" New York Times interview he has a love hate relationship with the Media. He grew up in New York City and the Times is akin to his home town paper. He wants the paper and all the Media for that matter, to report only flattering news about him and his Administration, but it's virtually impossible, because for one thingTrump and Co are such incompetent liars. :shock:
It seems that this Russian it getting to close home, I mean his finances. :twisted:
BTW....not a good idea to fire Mueller. :geek:

Happy Thursday. 8-)
ITA if trump fires mueller he would be in a sh*t load of trouble imo

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm

NY Times interview......Bus meet Sessions :o I'm not surprised Trump tossed him under the bus. He demands loyalty but isn't able to do the same. I can't stand Sessions, so I'm glad Trump is turning on Sessions the first Senator to openly support then candidate Trump. They deserve each other. Let's see if Sessions resigns....I doubt it. :roll:
As far as Trump doing the supposed "failing" New York Times interview he has a love hate relationship with the Media. He grew up in New York City and the Times is akin to his home town paper. He wants the paper and all the Media for that matter, to report only flattering news about him and his Administration, but it's virtually impossible, because for one thingTrump and Co are such incompetent liars. :shock:
It seems that this Russian it getting to close home, I mean his finances. :twisted:

Happy Thursday. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Bus meet Sessions." That cracked me up. I can't stand Sessions either so I have absolutely no sympathy for him. I wonder why Trump gave the interview to the fake and failing New York Times and not his favorite, enabling news source, Fox News.

BTW, Trump says had he known Sessions would recuse himself, he would never have hired him at AG. That's one of the dumbest things he has ever said, and believe me, he's said plenty of dumb things.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Trump's house of cards is coming down ya'll I believe this thing is going to be huge so bad that it will totally embarass our country :cry: :cry:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:38 pm

BrianRose wrote:

Happy Thursday. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Bus meet Sessions." That cracked me up. I can't stand Sessions either so I have absolutely no sympathy for him. I wonder why Trump gave the interview to the fake and failing New York Times and not his favorite, enabling news source, Fox News.

BTW, Trump says had he known Sessions would recuse himself, he would never have hired him at AG. That's one of the dumbest things he has ever said, and believe me, he's said plenty of dumb things.
What is that old saying the GOP hitched their horse to the wrong wagon or something like that trump is throwing everyone under the bus did you all catch that veiled threat he made to dean heller

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:42 pm

kenya12 wrote:Trump's house of cards is coming down ya'll I believe this thing is going to be huge so bad that it will totally embarass our country :cry: :cry:

Trump was a total embarrassment to our country during his campaign, and he continues to be a total embarrassment to our country now that he is illegitimately in the White House. He has made our country a laughingstock around the world, while most Republicans in Congress have enabled him and excused his horrendous, offensive behavior or turned a blind eye.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:

Happy Thursday. 8-)

What is that old saying the GOP hitched their horse to the wrong wagon or something like that trump is throwing everyone under the bus did you all catch that veiled threat he made to dean heller

Trump has a fleet of buses just ready and waiting for all of his loyal flunkies. Yes, I head about the veiled threat he made to Dean Heller and also the one he made to Bob Mueller. He's a bully and the worst of humanity, yet, Republicans still defend him and his rude, crude, bullying tactics and behavior.

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm

The whole bit about If I knew he would recuse I wouldn't have hired him suggests that Sessions knew the dirt about Russia, was involved with the dirt about Russia, and Trump thought he was down to help him avoid any sort of investigation into Russia because of that knowledge and involvement.

He keeps confessing over and over. Just blatantly confessing.

And what do we hear from his voters? HILLARY! :lol: :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Trump is only digging a deeper and deeper grave for himself and the republican party is going to be lying down next to him and as far as sessions goes good for him it's what he deserves I dont feel sorry for none of these clown let them all turn on each other this is better than a darn movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:48 pm

tionne12 wrote:Trump is only digging a deeper and deeper grave for himself and the republican party is going to be lying down next to him and as far as sessions goes good for him it's what he deserves I dont feel sorry for none of these clown let them all turn on each other this is better than a darn movie :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right Tionne, it is better than a movie. Each time I get fed up with the drama, there is more craziness to grab my attention. There's never been a president in history who was this clueless about how our government operates. This man acts like he's never even heard of the constitution let alone read it. Why would he think the AG should be his personal protector or the FBI director should be "loyal" to him? He is beyond stupid. Apparently, there isn't a single person who can get through to him and convince him to stop talking and tweeting and that's a good thing for the country. The more he talks the more he incriminates himself and his gang. However, one problem is we don't know what he talks about to the Russians. I've never heard of a president talking in private to the leader of a hostile foreign country. That was beyond stupid. We will never know what was actually said or promised by Putin or Trump. If this whole mess of an administration wasn't so dangerous for the US, it would be laughable.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”