Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 am

tionne12 wrote:
clicquot1 wrote:Interestingly enough not only has Russia become much stronger in the region but so has IRAN........................especially in Iraq......& of course they are moving supplies through Iran so sanctions aren't really working!

Ever since Bush43 used "manufactured" evidence(I watched the hearings & it was pitiful how that administration threw Colin Powell under the bus & ruined his reputation)just so they could profit off this war that should have never been(I'm looking at U V.P. Cheney & brown & Root etc.)all because Bush41 didn't FINISH the 1st Gulf War & get rid of SH!

But in doing so..............ridding the region of strongman SH...................this left a major void in the region & caused Iran 2 grow much stronger!

Funny, how U.S. once armed Iran(with the Shah)& later SH against the Iranian Revolution & then those arms were turned against us in later wars just like in Afganistan during the 1980's when we helped arm the Mujadeen who later turned against the U.S. with Bin Laden & the attack on the World Trade centers on 9/11!

Both the Shah of iran(b4 the revolution)& SH ugas on their own people to control them...............common in middle east when dictators rule!

Russia/Iran/China working 2gether are a real concern 2 me.................................especially the "way" that Russia is infiltraiting our elections & those of our allies & turning us against each other 2 weaken us in the world! And then there is the increasing isolationist of the US on the world stage which seems 2 parallel what happened during WW2 until we were forced into the conflict by japan attacking Pearl!

Scary times!
And not only that I truly believe that north korea is also allied with them. I really believe that north korea is being used as an buffer for china and russia and no one can make me believe that china and russia are adhering to those sanctions placed on north korea there is a such thing as going through the back door and china has already made it clear that if america attacks north korea they will defend north korea
ITA all of those nations are working together this might not mean anything but check out this video it is implying that north korea, china and russia will be allied together when this war hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJgxudR0wo&t=35s
and if that's the case we are in serious trouble

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:43 am

clicquot1 wrote:Oh, yeah Russia & IRAN are NOT adhering 2 any sanctions placed on NK & DT "knows" it.......................Russia is prolly selling coal/crude 2 NK!

Like I said all DT did was pizz of IRAN & they aren't hurting one bit........................................!

The sooner the RM investigations nails this guy & his corrupt administration the better(fingers crossed)
Yes russia is selling coal and crude to north korea go and google it

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 am

LN on RMS she told about the Attorney General 4 the Commonwealth of Virgina getting whacked by DT's administration!

He was the one who was bringing state charges agisnt peeps in the RM investigation so that DT could NOT give them pardons & he also interestingly enough is the 3rd person in line..........................in case DT FIRES or asks his Justice Dept. 2 FIRE special counsel RM(Saturday night massacre)

If the current person in charge were 2 get FIRED by refusing 2 FIRE RM.......then 2 more peeps at Justice would have to get FIRED 4 refusing 2 FIRE Meuller & then this guy would be in charge!

That is why he was FIRED 4 no apparent reason.........................the Dems in the Senate are asking 4 an investigation!

Just another example of abuse of POWER & obstruction of justice by this President! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When will it stop?

happens

Postby happens » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 am

In addition to all those important issues, I'm also concerned about the end of net neutrality. What's that going to mean for the average person who can't afford the new "fast lane"? We know ending net neutrality will be good for the rich but what effect will it have on the middle class?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am

clicquot1 wrote:LN on RMS she told about the Attorney General 4 the Commonwealth of Virgina getting whacked by DT's administration!

He was the one who was bringing state charges agisnt peeps in the RM investigation so that DT could NOT give them pardons & he also interestingly enough is the 3rd person in line..........................in case DT FIRES or asks his Justice Dept. 2 FIRE special counsel RM(Saturday night massacre)

If the current person in charge were 2 get FIRED by refusing 2 FIRE RM.......then 2 more peeps at Justice would have to get FIRED 4 refusing 2 FIRE Meuller & then this guy would be in charge!

That is why he was FIRED 4 no apparent reason.........................the Dems in the Senate are asking 4 an investigation!

Just another example of abuse of POWER & obstruction of justice by this President! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When will it stop?
IDK but I am worried that they wont ever be able to impeach him not as long as those greedy republicans are focused on getting their agenda through I am so sick of this madness when will it end is a good question

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 am

Even though hillary won my state and she did win the popular vote I bet I will vote in the next presendetial election I have learned my lesson not to ever throw away my vote again

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”