Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi everyone I found the article that kenya 12 was alluding to

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For ShowThat plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters.

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”
People start booing Hillary Clinton someone yells "lock her up."

Trump: "That plays great before the election. Nah, we don't care"
7:2
Source huffington post.com. He made a fool out of his supporters and he does not even care

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:04 pm

loveridge wrote:Hi everyone I found the article that kenya 12 was alluding to

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For ShowThat plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters.

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Source huffington post.com. He made a fool out of his supporters and he does not even care
Thanks loveridge that is the article I was talking about and you know the funny thing about all of this is those make america great hats that his supporters were wearing were actually made in china. OMG too funny.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:49 pm

loveridge wrote:Hi everyone I found the article that kenya 12 was alluding to

Thanks, Loveridge and Kenya. It's not looking too good for that wall Trump promised his supporters he is going to build. But even if he decides to build it, he'll import foreign workers to do it. :lol:

Another one of Trump's interesting campaign promises:

"I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women."

To this, the women of America say a resounding "NO THANK YOU." Trump said he has great respect for women, :roll: Based on that great respect for women he has displayed over the years and during the presidential campaign, he clearly has a different definition and understanding of the meaning of the word "respect."

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”