Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
SaraG1000

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:39 am

kenya12 wrote:Oh yeah they are throwing flynn under the bus big time now. The owner of the national enquirer who is a close friend and supporter of trump is now going around saying that flynn is the russian spy that trump caught red handed and fired him :lol: :lol: :lol: just type national enquirer and trump threw michael flynn under the bus and you will see it. When will these people learn that trump has no loyalty to anyone dont believe me just ask gulliani, engrich, and christi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
National Enquirer brands Flynn a “Russian spy” — Trump just threw Flynn under the bus. Why?: that is the article I read

How stupid are they? To claim Flynn is a Russian spy is saying they were too stupid to properly check him out. It's bad enough that they hired him knowing he was working for the Turkish government, not they are adding more fuel.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 am

kenya12 wrote:Oh yeah they are throwing flynn under the bus big time now. The owner of the national enquirer who is a close friend and supporter of trump is now going around saying that flynn is the russian spy that trump caught red handed and fired him :lol: :lol: :lol: just type national enquirer and trump threw michael flynn under the bus and you will see it. When will these people learn that trump has no loyalty to anyone dont believe me just ask gulliani, engrich, and christi :lol: :lol: :lol:
National Enquirer brands Flynn a “Russian spy” — Trump just threw Flynn under the bus. Why?: that is the article I read

Hi Kenya,
Can you believe it? The National Enquirer? :lol: Rachel showed that last night. Flynn must have forced dt to praise Putin so much. :lol: :lol: And who was the source?

Nunes? :lol: Spicer? :lol: :lol: I think we all know who!!!!!!

:o :lol: :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 am

kenya12 wrote:Oh yeah they are throwing flynn under the bus big time now. The owner of the national enquirer who is a close friend and supporter of trump is now going around saying that flynn is the russian spy that trump caught red handed and fired him :lol: :lol: :lol: just type national enquirer and trump threw michael flynn under the bus and you will see it. When will these people learn that trump has no loyalty to anyone dont believe me just ask gulliani, engrich, and christi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG these people are nuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”