Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 am

Palski wrote:[b]Huckabee Sanders says dt is tougher on Russia than Obama was. :lol: :lol: Is anyone alive buying this anymore? :lol: Hey Russia...if you're listening..(That's dt calling Moscow) :lol: :lol:

Even Mc Master wouldn't dare use the hoax line at the security meeting in Germany. Dt was mad he didn't say "no collusion." Are you kidding me?
My god that was embarassing huckabee had a major melt down yesterday every one is talking about how crazy she looked and sound and now we have kushner and kelly at odds oh well kelly guess it is time for you to get your walking papers :lol:

Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 am

loveridge wrote:
Palski wrote:[b]Huckabee Sanders says dt is tougher on Russia than Obama was. :lol: :lol: Is anyone alive buying this anymore? :lol: Hey Russia...if you're listening..(That's dt calling Moscow) :lol: :lol:

Even Mc Master wouldn't dare use the hoax line at the security meeting in Germany. Dt was mad he didn't say "no collusion." Are you kidding me?
My god that was embarassing huckabee had a major melt down yesterday every one is talking about how crazy she looked and sound and now we have kushner and kelly at odds oh well kelly guess it is time for you to get your walking papers :lol:
I guess it will be Kelly. Jared, Ivanka and Huckabee S. have no security clearance either and they're not going to get one. Bet they stay, so dt family can continue trying to make deals with Russia and China to cover their billion dollar debts on 666 Fifth Ave. Can you believe this family is running the country? Who the hell elected them? They're as crooked as dt.

T Friedman said "The biggest danger to our democracy is in the oval office." He said it was code red. NYT

I was amazed to watch Manafort's candidate in Ukraine carry signs LOCK HER U ! in Ukraine. Can't believe they did the same thing here to Hillary. Manafort's candidate won but still had to run for his life to Russia when the country threw him out. :evil The jailed woman was freed when the country realized they elected a monster backed by Vlad and handled by Manafort.

Bye, bye Manafort. Looks like someone's talking!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”