Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 pm

happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:
happens wrote:I just saw on my Newsfeed that Melania Trump is down at the border trying to figure out how to get these kids reunited with their parents immediately. I think that's our answer to why Trump signed the executive order Melania was probably pressuring him either he signs executive order or she leaves or something like that. I bet Melania was going down to that border regardless. At least someone in that Administration has a heart thank goodness.

But did you see the jacket she wore on her way there I just think she is just trying to do PR

Melania Trump wore an offensive jacket on her way to visit a child detention center. WTF?

ORLI MATLOW
Jun 21, 2018@1:15 PM

What was she thinking?

Okay I just saw the jacket it says "I really don't care do you" She wore it while boarding the plane, she took it off when she got there, but then she put it back on again as soon as she left. Smh
It was like she gave those children the middle finger tasteless :roll:

happens

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby happens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:28 pm

loveridge wrote:
happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:But did you see the jacket she wore on her way there I just think she is just trying to do PR

Melania Trump wore an offensive jacket on her way to visit a child detention center. WTF?

ORLI MATLOW
Jun 21, 2018@1:15 PM

What was she thinking?

Okay I just saw the jacket it says "I really don't care do you" She wore it while boarding the plane, she took it off when she got there, but then she put it back on again as soon as she left. Smh
It was like she gave those children the middle finger tasteless :roll:

Donald Trump tweeted she wore the jacket as a message to the media that she's sick and tired of the media and she no longer cares what the fake news media says. Well I'm done with her now. I actually liked her/felt sorry for her for some reason. I thought she was sincere. I should have known better after all she married Trump. I just pray he doesn't get reelected.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”