Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:54 pm

BrianRose wrote:Yes, Michael Moore did what he could, but Trump, HIMSELF, actually showed everyone who and what he is. Most of us didn't need Michael Moore to tell us that Trump is a con man. We paid attention to his history of scamming and conning whoever he could, and we watched him on the campaign trail lie, lie, lie and then lie some more because that's what he does best. His MO is lying and attempting to discredit other people with his lies to get what he wants. The leader of the Swamp did say he would drain the swamp :roll: - he just left out the part about giving them positions in his swamp infested administration.
So true they cant blame anyone but themselves. Trump showed them who and what he was from the beginning but they chose to ignore it. Did anyone see the union guy this morning on CNN? He was warning the people that they better get another trade because manufacturing jobs are on their way out maybe someone can give more details on the subject.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:33 pm

tionne12 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:
Well that is easy. The elite are only a danger to democracy when they are backing a democratic candidate. The elite running and buying out the republican party is no biggie. That these are the very same elites, well, emails, emails emails!!! :lol:

The knots Trump supporters have had to tie themselves into to back this guy have only just begun.

Those who are familiar with the film Idiocracy will either laugh themselves silly or crap their pants over Trumps Secretary of Labor Pick. If you aren't familiar, I suggest it.

A friend of mine suggested that I should watch that oh yeah the guy he is picking for secretary of labor says that robots will be running his burger chains lol and did not trump say that americans are getting paid too much when he was on his campaign trail I guess that went over their heads lol oh and did you see him trying to rationalize his picks to his adoring audience last night. Now my mema is changing her tune now about giving trump a chance now that she sees what he has planned as far as his cabinet picks even though she supported clinton. She was just holding out that now trump has won that he would do the right thing but she sees now he wont.

Your mom sounds like a wise woman and I remember her advice right after the election...to give him a chance. That's what we American's have always done for all other President Elects as evidenced by Obama's cabinet picks got a 70% approval rating, Clinton's 68%, Bush & Reagan's also followed suit even though most elections are divisive we try to come together after the election but Trump is different. I wanted to give him a chance although he never gave Obama a chance, I decided to try to "go high, even though he went low" but every time I try he does something to ruin it. His transition is getting a 40% approval rating. Kellyanne Conway is saying she wants to head a team to concentrate on the 2018 elections. They want a filibuster proof Senate giving Trump total control. She says there's vulnerable democratic Senators up for reelection in 2018 for example Debbie Stabenow of Michigan (my Senator) Kellyanne thinks with a laser focused concerted effort she can take out Stabenow and the other vulnerable Democrats such as Claire McCaskill of Missouri who is battling breast cancer and who defeated Todd Akin whom Kellyanne was representing.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:36 pm

BrianRose wrote:
IMO, it didn't take long to figure out what Trump was peddling when he ran for office. He is one of the most, if not the most, vile, despicable, dishonest, divisive beings to ever run for office in the US. The same thing these conspiracists are doing right now is what lying Trump did during the entire campaign. These conspiracists and lying Trump have a lot in common. Trump knowing and outright lied and peddled his lies to people who either believed him, didn't bother to check into the BS, or just didn't care that he is a pathological liar and is completely devoid of morals and integrity.

Trump attacks anyone who exposes him for the pathological liar he is, so I'm not surprised that he's attacking the union president for Carrier. Another one of his "art of the deals" where, to some, he comes out smelling like a rose, WHEN IN REALITY, what he did was shovel excrement in the taxpayers' faces.

The problems is the Republicans have been dealing in lies for over 40 years. Reagan got into office talking about black welfare queens riding around in Cadillac.

The Clintons have been the major target of vast Right wing conspiracies. With the millions that Ken Starr wasted on a failed real estate deal, he only discovered that Clinton lied about having an ex-marital affair with a young woman who was old enough to consent to having sexual relations. In addition, Republicans have conducted numerous hearings on Benghazi. The Congressman who was suppose to succeed Boehner as house leader admitted on Fox News that the Benghazi hearings were done to discredit Clinton. That is why he had to step aside which made room for Paul Ryan.

Republicans, excluding McCain, were slow to denounce birthism.

Please note that I believe that Trump is despicable pond scum; however, the Republican gave him a petri dish that allowed him to grown. Without the racist, fact-free environment that Republicans fostered, Trump will be nothing but a laughing stock.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:07 pm

happens wrote:
tionne12 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:
Well that is easy. The elite are only a danger to democracy when they are backing a democratic candidate. The elite running and buying out the republican party is no biggie. That these are the very same elites, well, emails, emails emails!!! :lol:

The knots Trump supporters have had to tie themselves into to back this guy have only just begun.

Those who are familiar with the film Idiocracy will either laugh themselves silly or crap their pants over Trumps Secretary of Labor Pick. If you aren't familiar, I suggest it.

A friend of mine suggested that I should watch that oh yeah the guy he is picking for secretary of labor says that robots will be running his burger chains lol and did not trump say that americans are getting paid too much when he was on his campaign trail I guess that went over their heads lol oh and did you see him trying to rationalize his picks to his adoring audience last night. Now my mema is changing her tune now about giving trump a chance now that she sees what he has planned as far as his cabinet picks even though she supported clinton. She was just holding out that now trump has won that he would do the right thing but she sees now he wont.

Your mom sounds like a wise woman and I remember her advice right after the election...to give him a chance. That's what we American's have always done for all other President Elects as evidenced by Obama's cabinet picks got a 70% approval rating, Clinton's 68%, Bush & Reagan's also followed suit even though most elections are divisive we try to come together after the election but Trump is different. I wanted to give him a chance although he never gave Obama a chance, I decided to try to "go high, even though he went low" but every time I try he does something to ruin it. His transition is getting a 40% approval rating. Kellyanne Conway is saying she wants to head a team to concentrate on the 2018 elections. They want a filibuster proof Senate giving Trump total control. She says there's vulnerable democratic Senators up for reelection in 2018 for example Debbie Stabenow of Michigan (my Senator) Kellyanne thinks with a laser focused concerted effort she can take out Stabenow and the other vulnerable Democrats such as Claire McCaskill of Missouri who is battling breast cancer and who defeated Todd Akin whom Kellyanne was representing.
Thank you for your compliment that kellyanne woman is a wretched witch. I cant stand that mean spirited arrogant woman. Her day is coming though just watch. My husband says she looks like a man in drag :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”