Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:
loveridge wrote:The look on john kelly's face when trump was addressing the UN when trump was talking about north korea was sick ya'll those in attendance at the UN conference was like this man is nuts

People are really identifying with John Kelly's distraught facial expressions during Trump's UN speech
SHARES

They cant control this man and look at melania's face priceless

Hi Loveridge, I didn't watch him address the UN. After I read your post, I googled to find a picture of Kelly's expressions you referred to and Kelly looks like he wants to be swallowed up by the floor beneath him. Tionne said Trump would do or say something stupid and embarrassing while speaking at the UN and she was right on the money.

For anyone who would like to see Kelly's various expressions that Loveridge refers to, pull up the link below and scroll down to view them.

https://www.bustle.com/p/john-kellys-reaction-to-trumps-un-speech-is-actually-pure-gold-2410676

OMG that was embarassing why do john kelly continue to torture himself like this he is crazy too I see there is no way in the world I would work for that nutcase and melania was looking like I wish this man would hurry and collapse so that I can get my money and get the hell away from him and the look on the others faces was like WTH

Hi Kenya, and, YES, Kelly looks dejected and absolutely mortified while Trump is speaking. I really believe that Kelly is trying to serve our country by doing his best to attempt to contain Trump's outlandish, bizarre, crude, rude behavior. Just imagine if everyone in Trump's administration were suck ups and yes mice like Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus were. I'd say John Kelly is taking one for the country by agreeing to serve as Chief of Staff.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm

:?: Is anybody else having this issue -- the private message option is missing from my screen. I clicked something near the notifications area and then the option did not come back. Although, hundreds of notifications are still there. I don't know if it is just for me or if there is an issue with the board. :?:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

And look at the faces of the different head of states at the UN conference Unbelievable

17 Pictures Of Diplomats Listening To Trump's First UN Speech
It was...definitely interesting!

Posted on September 19, 2017, at 12:48 p.m.
Hayes Brown
Hayes Brown
BuzzFeed News Reporter

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:28 pm

SaraG1000 wrote::?: Is anybody else having this issue -- the private message option is missing from my screen. I clicked something near the notifications area and then the option did not come back. Although, hundreds of notifications are still there. I don't know if it is just for me or if there is an issue with the board. :?:
Hi sara no I have not had that issue

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:38 pm

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote::?: Is anybody else having this issue -- the private message option is missing from my screen. I clicked something near the notifications area and then the option did not come back. Although, hundreds of notifications are still there. I don't know if it is just for me or if there is an issue with the board. :?:
Hi sara no I have not had that issue

Thank you for responding.

happens

Postby happens » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Yes my private message option is also missing

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:15 am

happens wrote:

Yes my private message option is also missing

According to posters on the soap section of the board, many are having this problem.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”