Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
sparklepony

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby sparklepony » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:Wow!!! Don is claiming that the president and Hillary Clinton are co-founders of ISIS. Shame on him.

He is such a freak. God help us all if he gets elected.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Donald Trump is the most self-absorbed, self-serving, ignorant, classless candidate to seek the office of President in the history of this country.....Ever. I'm so enjoying seeing him beg for the African-American vote. He remains a racist, bigot, no matter how many times he says African-American...….He assumes that all African-American are living in poverty, are unemployed, he questioned President's Obama citizenship, his education, discriminated against African-American in housing. He then makes the the most ludicrous statement that in 2020 he will get 95% of the African-American vote....earth to Trump may not get 10% of the African-American in 2016..... :o He is so delusional and desperate. To see that pandering bully in Flood ravaged Louisiana passing out playdough for all of 49 seconds as a political ploy was disgraceful and disgusting. SMDH. It didn't work just like his pleas for votes for African-American minority of the week. He is even more distasteful. The Tweet Fiend, Donald Trump has tweeted,.."Where's Hillary?".....That would be leading in the polls.....All of them, that's where and staying out of the way and getting donations for the Red Cross off camera because it's not all about her, unlike Donald Trump. :roll: He must miss the future Madame President he can't
stop thinking about her. :shock:

happens

Postby happens » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:41 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
Donald Trump is the most self-absorbed, self-serving, ignorant, classless candidate to seek the office of President in the history of this country.....Ever. I'm so enjoying seeing him beg for the African-American vote. He remains a racist, bigot, no matter how many times he says African-American...….He assumes that all African-American are living in poverty, are unemployed, he questioned President's Obama citizenship, his education, discriminated against African-American in housing. He then makes the the most ludicrous statement that in 2020 he will get 95% of the African-American vote....earth to Trump may not get 10% of the African-American in 2016..... :o He is so delusional and desperate. To see that pandering bully in Flood ravaged Louisiana passing out playdough for all of 49 seconds as a political ploy was disgraceful and disgusting. SMDH. It didn't work just like his pleas for votes for African-American minority of the week. He is even more distasteful. The Tweet Fiend, Donald Trump has tweeted,.."Where's Hillary?".....That would be leading in the polls.....All of them, that's where and staying out of the way and getting donations for the Red Cross off camera because it's not all about her, unlike Donald Trump. :roll: He must miss the future Madame President he can't

Ita YBL50, watching him beg for the African American vote had me ROFLMAO. The way he described African Americans one would think African Americans are all jobless deadbeats, unable to climb out of poverty, unable to fiend for their families, good thing their savior Donald Trump is about to ride in on his white horse and save them. :lol:

Newsflash Mr Trump: An African American has gone where you thus far have been unable to go and that is into the oval office as the President of the already great United States of America. Our President was a community organizer when he was fresh out of Harvard, he was helping the very African Americans, you Donald Trump, discriminated against. Yes OUR African American could have been a Wall Street wizard or a high falutin corporate lawyer but he chose community service.

As did Hillary Clinton. She chose to serve at the Children's Fund while you were screwing over, making fun of, discriminating against and building your fortune on the backs of African Americans. I've heard you, Mr Trump, say you want to restrict voting rights for African Americans and other minorities. Now that your poll numbers are down and your message of hate and fear is no longer resonating you're changing your tune. Well I doubt many African Americans, or the other minorities you will probably be begging soon, such as Americans with Disabilities, Hispanics, Women, Gold Star Mothers are so gullible as to fall for that.

I'm glad Mr Trump helped out the folks of Louisiana who so desperately need a helping hand right now, but had he been sincere he would have been behind the scenes all these years donating to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or other charities then he would have released his tax returns for all to see the good he has done through the years. OR he would have been front and center all these years as he was yesterday, but I don't remember seeing pictures of him down there during Katrina but maybe I missed it. I missed the pictures of him and his truck at Hurricane Sandy too. Shame on him for using this misfortune as a photo op to try to one up our President and our former Madame Secretary/Senator/First Lady. But hopefully seeing those in need up close and personal for the first time in his life humbled him, and we'll see Donald Trump the philanthropist in the future, rather than Donald Trump the money hoarder.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:36 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Another one bites the dust, Paul Manafort is out.
Maybe Putin will offer him a job.

But remember ya'll, Trump gets only the very best people on his team. :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/politics/paul-manafort-resigns-donald-trump.html

Lol! Perhaps, Comrade Putin will give him a job. Bye-Bye "distraction" Paul Manafort.....For someone who claims he only likes winners, Trump sure seems to surrounds himself with losers. :shock: Speaking of losing, he is so desperate he makes a phoney, fake "regret" speech in an attempt to backtrack things he may have said but never actually apologizing to anyone for the hateful,divisive and offensive statements he made for the past 400 plus days. It was as insincere as he is. In another desperate move 80 days before the election making a plea for the African-American vote to a primarily 98% white audience. SMH.....The absolute worse is to go to flood ravaged Louisiana as a political photo op, to show look at me, helping pass out supplies. Will he be going to fire devastated California next?......Doubt it. That wasn't made to be an political issue. As far as the President, not being there physically, the Governor of Louisiana said it would be better that he would come there in a week, the President however has sent chief surrogates to survey the terrible situation and is giving full government support. Hillary Clinton is also giving support by talking to the Governor to coordinate Red Cross efforts and not wanting to be a distraction from this horrific flood tragedy that is affecting thousands of people. Thoughts and prayers to the people of Louisiana and California who are suffering due to floods and fires.

Cannot image a Democrat paling around with an ex-KGB chief, hiring a person connected to that chief to run his campaign and asking the ex-chief to electronically spy on an America would not be crucified. Every time Trump supporters claim to be patriots, I laugh inside and try to talk some sense into them.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 pm

I'm sick and tired of the GOP using my tax dollars to take down my candidate. This is unacceptable. I have no doubt that if Hillary had been firm in the fact that she wasn't running for President when she left the State Dept that we would not have heard another word about Benghazi or her emails. They tried to use the Benghazi tragedy against Obama. When that didn't work they exploited the tragedy to use it against Clinton. They've wasted millions of dollars, done little else except to try to dismantle Obamacare and make Obama a one term president. No wonder they have ended up with this candidate. Now Trump's calling for the dismantling of a charitable fund the Clinton Foundation that does good all over the world. Well is he going to dismantle his Empire? Is he going to quit accepting money from foreign countries? Is he going to halt manufacturing his clothing line etc in Bangladesh and other foreign countries? Is he going to release his tax returns? His tax returns are probably a lot more interesting than Hillary's emails. Who believes Hillary even looked at 150,000+ emails yet the GOP is going to nail her to the wall and let him skate on his tax returns.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 pm

happens wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:

Ita YBL50, watching him beg for the African American vote had me ROFLMAO. The way he described African Americans one would think African Americans are all jobless deadbeats, unable to climb out of poverty, unable to fiend for their families, good thing their savior Donald Trump is about to ride in on his white horse and save them. :lol:

Newsflash Mr Trump: An African American has gone where you thus far have been unable to go and that is into the oval office as the President of the already great United States of America. Our President was a community organizer when he was fresh out of Harvard, he was helping the very African Americans, you Donald Trump, discriminated against. Yes OUR African American could have been a Wall Street wizard or a high falutin corporate lawyer but he chose community service.

As did Hillary Clinton. She chose to serve at the Children's Fund while you were screwing over, making fun of, discriminating against and building your fortune on the backs of African Americans. I've heard you, Mr Trump, say you want to restrict voting rights for African Americans and other minorities. Now that your poll numbers are down and your message of hate and fear is no longer resonating you're changing your tune. Well I doubt many African Americans, or the other minorities you will probably be begging soon, such as Americans with Disabilities, Hispanics, Women, Gold Star Mothers are so gullible as to fall for that.

I'm glad Mr Trump helped out the folks of Louisiana who so desperately need a helping hand right now, but had he been sincere he would have been behind the scenes all these years donating to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or other charities then he would have released his tax returns for all to see the good he has done through the years. OR he would have been front and center all these years as he was yesterday, but I don't remember seeing pictures of him down there during Katrina but maybe I missed it. I missed the pictures of him and his truck at Hurricane Sandy too. Shame on him for using this misfortune as a photo op to try to one up our President and our former Madame Secretary/Senator/First Lady. But hopefully seeing those in need up close and personal for the first time in his life humbled him, and we'll see Donald Trump the philanthropist in the future, rather than Donald Trump the money hoarder.

Young and Bold-Even Pence laugh at Trump's pronouncement that he will garner 95% of African-American vote by 2020. Right before he started pandering for blacks votes, he insinuated that blacks would try to steal the election in PA (especially Philadelphia) and encouraged his supporters to go to the polls and "watch."

Happens-As a citizen of Louisiana, I can assure you that he was not helpful. He got in the way. Our governor stated that Trump did not tell him that he was coming, thus he was unprepared to offer him security. Gov. Edwards then asked all leaders/ politicians to refrain from coming to LA until all of the flood victims are rescued and relocated.

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:32 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/08/23/trump-just-admitted-his-entire-immigration-posture-is-a-big-scam

Trump just admitted his entire immigration posture is a big scam

...Asked directly by O’Reilly whether he is “really rethinking your mass deportation strategy,” Trump replied: “I just want to follow the law. What I’m doing is following the law….We’re going to obey the existing laws.” Trump added:

“The first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all the bad ones. We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country…they’re gonna be out of this country so fast your head will spin.
We have existing laws that allow you to do that. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YUUUGGE scam. As if we didn't know it. Everything about Trump is a scam.

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 am

And another. I think his doctor disagrees with him about escaping STD's though, since he says he "tested positive for EVERYTHING! " :o :lol:

Donald Trump Calls Sleeping Around, Avoiding STDs His ‘Personal Vietnam’ in Resurfaced 1997 Interview
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-calls-sleeping-around-as-his-personal-vietnam-w432176

Donald Trump’s controversial comments about military service can be traced all the way back to 1997. In an interview with Howard Stern that resurfaced on BuzzFeed and The Daily Beast on Monday, August 1, the Republican presidential nominee, now 70, linked sleeping around with women to serving in the Vietnam War.“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” Trump told Stern of avoiding STDs. “It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.” (Trump reportedly avoided serving during the Vietnam War by getting student deferments and a medical deferment.)

What a disgusting pig.
I would like to drop him in the middle of a packed VFW hall and let him compare his sleeping around with sacrificing life and limb in a war zone.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”