Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio is calling for an investigation into the FBI over the Florida school shootings. This same dude received an A+ rating from the NRA and received $3.3 million from gun-rights interest groups.

NRA-backed Marco Rubio says gun control laws alone won’t prevent mass shootings
http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/16/nra-backed-marco-rubio-say-gun-control-laws-wont-prevent-mass-shootings/

Florida Gov. Rick Scott is calling for FBI Director Christopher Wray to Resign. This dude received an A+ rating from the NRA, too. In fact, in 2014, the NRA praised Scott for signing more pro-gun bills into law in ONE TERM than any other governor in Florida history.

Florida has a gun problem, and Governor Rick Scott is to blame
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/florida-gun-problem-laws-school-shooting-governor-rick-scott-blame-a8214151.html

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:About a year ago today, the Republican controlled House and Senate voted to overturn President Obama's executive order to block mentally ill people from buying guns. Trump supported the move and signed the resolution.

Chuck Grassley, who supported reversing President Obama's order to prevent mentally ill people from purchasing guns, said if someone is likely to be violent because of mental illness, the government should bear the burden of proving it (I'm paraphrasing here).

Then in November of last year, a mass shooting at a church in South Texas left 26 people dead and 20 others injured. Trump blamed the Texas shooting on mental health. Now, we have the mass shooting at the Florida high school yesterday, and it appears that mental illness is a factor here. It was Trump and the Republican controlled Congress who made it easier for mentally ill people to be able to buy guns.

GREAT POST!

and sadly true.... :(

Hi Cinderella2, and thanks. It is nice to see you posting here again.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 pm

BrianRose wrote:Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio is calling for an investigation into the FBI over the Florida school shootings. This same dude received an A+ rating from the NRA and received $3.3 million from gun-rights interest groups.

NRA-backed Marco Rubio says gun control laws alone won’t prevent mass shootings
http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/16/nra-backed-marco-rubio-say-gun-control-laws-wont-prevent-mass-shootings/

Florida Gov. Rick Scott is calling for FBI Director Christopher Wray to Resign. This dude received an A+ rating from the NRA, too. In fact, in 2014, the NRA praised Scott for signing more pro-gun bills into law in ONE TERM than any other governor in Florida history.

Florida has a gun problem, and Governor Rick Scott is to blame
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/florida-gun-problem-laws-school-shooting-governor-rick-scott-blame-a8214151.html

BTW, Rick Scott is eyeing a senate seat in 2018.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:12 pm

I know you all heard about the 12 russians getting indicted the noose is getting tighter stay tuned mueller is one bad azz :D

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm

loveridge wrote:I know you all heard about the 12 russians getting indicted the noose is getting tighter stay tuned mueller is one bad azz :D

Yes, Yes, it is, and Yes he is. :lol:

Can't wait for more indictments - of the traitors that helped and colluded with the Russians.

Now, just maybe Trump will stop lying and shut the hell up lying about a Russian hoax. He's knows it never was a hoax and that's why he won't implement the sanctions against Russia.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 pm

:lol: I just noticed my post to myself about Gov. Rick Scott and Sen. Marco Rubio. I was attempting to edit my post and somehow wound up posting back to myself. :D

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”