Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
tionne12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 pm

loveridge wrote:These senators collins and reed were caught on hot mic calling trump crazy and they are right he is and if they feels this way you know the other both dems and repubs feel this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4vJBLBgmUA
LOL the man is nuts here is an article about it too

'I Think He's Crazy': Senators Caught Talking About President Trump on a Hot Mic
Madeline Farber
Updated: 2:59 PM ET | Originally published: 2:28 PM ET

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:20 pm

mollycoddle wrote:OMG Trump whining to the fricking BOY SCOUTS about politics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The dang Boy Scouts! What a douchebag.

The youngest kid in that audience is worlds more mature than this idiot.
What an embarrassment.

OMG what a petty baby. I couldn't take the whole speech, just the clips on the political shows were enough for me. I hate the sound of his voice. I hope some of the parents of those scouts have the courage to speak out against what he did. He subjected them to his poor behavior by demonstrating a total lack of class, maturity, and decorum. If I had a son who was present, I would call my local news station and write letters for the editorial section of my newspaper protesting how he behaved. Why doesn't someone have him on a leash?

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:22 pm

tionne12 wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Hey I thought trump was suppose to make america great again oh and some of my family members had to come back and apologize to us for making those nasty comments about us being libtards yesterday. They are finally start to see that trump used and played them for their support not all but some have come around after seeing this

Trump's Private Clubs In Florida Are Seeking Visas For Foreign Workers
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Email
July 20, 20176:23 PM ET
Greg Allen 2010
GREG ALLEN
Twitter

Are we to believe there are no Americans who need a job and want to work there? Wonder what the salary is for those jobs. When will our country get enough of these slaps in the face of our citizens?
From what I read they are 12 to 14 dollars an hour and I am sure that there are some trump supporters who would love to have those jobs but trump does not want them :lol:

I guess there are no benefits, like sick days, vacation days, and definitely no insurance.

Does anybody know if foreign workers are required to have medical screening?

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”