Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
tionne12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:In my previous post, I meant "if North Korea did NOT agree to a deal.

LOL, Tionne, I agree with you about Trump and Pence. You have Trump pretending to be some great deal maker when, in reality, his art of the deal was conning people, not paying his debts, and filing bankruptcy, and then you have Pence who is the biggest BSer and as disingenuous as they come, sucking up to and heaping lavish praise on Trump while he (Pence) pretends to be a Christian.

What happened to that big, beautiful trade deal with China that Trump talked about? :? And remind me who was it that said trade wars are Good and EASY TO WIN? :? You would think those words came out of the mouth of China's president, since China, not the United States, got the better end of the deal. The tariff's are off, the trade war is off, and China didn't give the US anything substantive. In addition, Trump now wants to intervene and help China's ZTE telecom Company because he's concerned about Chinese unemployment. ;) Quite honestly, I'm concerned about anyone who believes this garbage. :x And, of course, totally unrelated, :roll: :roll: China is investing $500 million in a Trump linked project in Indonesia. :shock: I'd say the US didn't fare so well in this big, beautiful trade deal with China :( but Trump, personally, sure did.

Nothing surprises me with Trump, but he actually said that maybe players who take a knee during the National Anthem should not be in this country. First, his attacks started to undermine the media, then his attacks began to undermine and discredit our Intel Agencies. What next, the Constitution of the United States?

Yes he will be going after the constitution just watch and those weak spineless republicans wont do a thing did you hear what that spineless paul ryan said he said maybe the investigators should be investigated and what is wrong with the justice dept. why are they bowing down to this fool dont they realize when you give this clown an inch he will take a yard why are these people so afraid to stand up to him dont they know that the only way you deal with a bully is to stand up to him sometimes I think I am living in the twilight zone and now kushner has got his security clearance back what is going on :x

tionne12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm

BrianRose wrote:In my previous post, I meant "if North Korea did NOT agree to a deal.

LOL, Tionne, I agree with you about Trump and Pence. You have Trump pretending to be some great deal maker when, in reality, his art of the deal was conning people, not paying his debts, and filing bankruptcy, and then you have Pence who is the biggest BSer and as disingenuous as they come, sucking up to and heaping lavish praise on Trump while he (Pence) pretends to be a Christian.

What happened to that big, beautiful trade deal with China that Trump talked about? :? And remind me who was it that said trade wars are Good and EASY TO WIN? :? You would think those words came out of the mouth of China's president, since China, not the United States, got the better end of the deal. The tariff's are off, the trade war is off, and China didn't give the US anything substantive. In addition, Trump now wants to intervene and help China's ZTE telecom Company because he's concerned about Chinese unemployment. ;) Quite honestly, I'm concerned about anyone who believes this garbage. :x And, of course, totally unrelated, :roll: :roll: China is investing $500 million in a Trump linked project in Indonesia. :shock: I'd say the US didn't fare so well in this big, beautiful trade deal with China :( but Trump, personally, sure did.

Nothing surprises me with Trump, but he actually said that maybe players who take a knee during the National Anthem should not be in this country. First, his attacks started to undermine the media, then his attacks began to undermine and discredit our Intel Agencies. What next, the Constitution of the United States?

Forgot to comment you are right China came out of this with no loss trump is all bark and no bite

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”