Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

tionne12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Republicans telling Democrats to put their big boy/girl pants on and attend Trump's inauguration are nothing more than hypocritical, immoral, unpatriotic lackeys. Given Trump's vulgar background, along with how he ran his hateful, racist, violent, divisive campaign, along with his treasonous behavior and outright affinity for a Russian dictator, I fail to see how ANYONE who is appalled and sickened by his nauseating behavior could attend that inauguration and PRETEND there is reason to celebrate or extend a welcome. Trump's deviant, vicious, insulting, infantile behavior is NOTHING to celebrate. PRAY TELL, WHAT EXACTLY IS THERE TO CELEBRATE ABOUT THIS HUMAN PREDATOR? The man ran a divisive, violent, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, bullying campaign. He has demeaned, mocked and marginalized just about every group there is. That includes WOMEN, the DISABLED, a POW, the FAMILY OF A WAR HERO KILLED IN THE LINE OF DUTY, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, our INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, and the list goes on. The one person he remains steadfastly loyal to and defensive of, HOWEVER, is our Russian adversary. I laud those who refuse to give the slightest bit of credence to normalizing him or his behavior, and IMO, attending his inauguration does exactly that.

Republican leaders turning a blind's eye to who and what Trump is and the things he has said and done and continues to say and do are immoral, unpatriotic spineless COWARDS. They come out and lambaste Democrats for boycotting this farce of an inauguration for this abnormal man, but they say NOTHING about Trump's bromance and defense of Putin as he disparages the current President and our Intelligence Agencies and their leaders. I don't hear any of them being up in arms about Trump appointing a white supremacist as part of his administration. It's like whatever iota of a soul and scruples they had left, they voluntarily relinquished over to Satan himself.

I wholeheartedly applaud ANYONE who boycotts this charade of an inauguration. I wholeheartedly applaud and respect ANYONE who refuses to normalize or buy into futile attempts from morally devoid brownnosers as to why they should attend this farce of an event.
Go and google the buzzfeed article on trump. I believe the agent from britain who leaked the dossier about the golden showers :lol:

Thanks, Tionne, I will check it out.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Trump wants to ban journalists from the White House. Their response is PERFECT. (US Uncut)

An open letter to Trump from the US press corps
http://www.cjr.org/covering_trump/trump_white_house_press_corps.php

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Trump Accuser Summer Zervos Files Defamation Suit Against President-Elect

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-accuser-summer-zervos-files-defamation-suit-against-president-elect-n708031

I wonder if Mr. Never Settles Lawsuits will settle in this case. Oh, wait, he settled in his fake university lawsuit. :o

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:38 pm

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Now he is attacking nato and the chancelor or germany which is worrying the united states european allies. This guy is a lunatic. Schumer said and you all can google it on youtube that trump needs to be very careful how he attacks the intelligence agency because they can get you in 6 ways or something to that effect.Just type in schumer on rachael maddow show and it will pop up.

Trump is a certifiable idiot. Attacking a group of people who specialize in spying is too stupid on many levels. Especially, for a man who obviously has numerous secrets.
Exactly what is tripping me out is all of these people who are upset about the affordable care act being taken away but yet they voted for trump and heard what the man said about repealing so why are they getting all up in arms now. I saw on rachael's maddow show last night where over 100 trump supporters complained about their obamacare ending and they storm some congressman office upset that he voted to appeal it. It was so bad that the congressman had to sneak out of the back door to avoid them. Google uncut.com obamacare and read their statements too funny :lol: :lol:

They are upset because they were too stupid to realize that what Trump kept calling Obamacare during his campaign speeches is actually the Affordable Health Care Plan. Most of them thought it was a separate plan. So of course, anything that has Obama as part of the name was considered wrong. One of the late night hosts did a spot last week on the street interviewing random people about Obamacare and Affordable Health Care. When he pointed out good features of the plan they assumed it was not Obamacare. They automatically said Obamacare was bad for the country and for the insured, didn't work, cost too much, etc. BUT the Affordable Health Care was excellent.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 pm

BrianRose wrote:Republicans telling Democrats to put their big boy/girl pants on and attend Trump's inauguration are nothing more than hypocritical, immoral, unpatriotic lackeys. Given Trump's vulgar background, along with how he ran his hateful, racist, violent, divisive campaign, along with his treasonous behavior and outright affinity for a Russian dictator, I fail to see how ANYONE who is appalled and sickened by his nauseating behavior could attend that inauguration and PRETEND there is reason to celebrate or extend a welcome. Trump's deviant, vicious, insulting, infantile behavior is NOTHING to celebrate. PRAY TELL, WHAT EXACTLY IS THERE TO CELEBRATE ABOUT THIS HUMAN PREDATOR? The man ran a divisive, violent, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, bullying campaign. He has demeaned, mocked and marginalized just about every group there is. That includes WOMEN, the DISABLED, a POW, the FAMILY OF A WAR HERO KILLED IN THE LINE OF DUTY, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, our INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, and the list goes on. The one person he remains steadfastly loyal to and defensive of, HOWEVER, is our Russian adversary. I laud those who refuse to give the slightest bit of credence to normalizing him or his behavior, and IMO, attending his inauguration does exactly that.

Republican leaders turning a blind's eye to who and what Trump is and the things he has said and done and continues to say and do are immoral, unpatriotic spineless COWARDS. They come out and lambaste Democrats for boycotting this farce of an inauguration for this abnormal man, but they say NOTHING about Trump's bromance and defense of Putin as he disparages the current President and our Intelligence Agencies and their leaders. I don't hear any of them being up in arms about Trump appointing a white supremacist as part of his administration. It's like whatever iota of a soul and scruples they had left, they voluntarily relinquished over to Satan himself.

I wholeheartedly applaud ANYONE who boycotts this charade of an inauguration. I wholeheartedly applaud and respect ANYONE who refuses to normalize or buy into futile attempts from morally devoid brownnosers as to why they should attend this farce of an event.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:46 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:

Great post, Brian. I agree totally. What I would like to happen is that every democratic member of congress boycott and give a real show of solidarity.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Does anyone know how the confirmation hearings are going? I haven't kept up with it and I wonder if Marco Rubio is going to be the one republican who votes outside of his party and stands up for what is right. I doubt it but maybe there is hope.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:21 pm

BrianRose wrote:Trump wants to ban journalists from the White House. Their response is PERFECT. (US Uncut)

Thanks for the article. It was very enlightening and they are putting him on notice. I dont know if you heard of this but go and search trump raping a 13 year old girl and his ties to russian mobsters, child sex trafficking and money laundering. Its all there for the world to see

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:Trump wants to ban journalists from the White House. Their response is PERFECT. (US Uncut)

Thanks Brian for posting this. After reading the letter, it gave me hope that the media might really follow through on keeping tabs on Trump and his gang. On one hand, I wish the shows on CNN and MSNBC would stop constantly having his surrogates as panelists. Maybe if they stop giving them so much of a platform to spread their lies it would be a disadvantage for Trump. On the other hand, we need to know the craziness they throw out there and we cannot have it all be one sided. What do you think is best?

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”