Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
YoungBoldLady50

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello All, :) Today the Democratic National Convention kicks off in Philadelphia @ 4:00pm. Looking foward to tonights speeches featuring Senator's Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and Classy First Lady Michelle Obama. The party will be united with a main goal is to elect Hillary Clinton as the next President :P and to never have the Republican Nominee whose platform is racist, bigoted, misogynist, fear mongering, bullish,divisive become......President.......Ever. :evil:............ #Democrats Stronger Together. :)

Have a great day and enjoy the convention coverage......I will. 8-)

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:05 pm

mollycoddle wrote:
sparklepony wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:I hope every voter is watching or listening to the speakers and constituents at the RNC and knows their history. Trump rhetoric that is cheered by his supporters has been heard before.. Germany, 1930's.

This country is in great peril if this man is elected.

The thought of that hateful creature becoming president is so scary.. he is a racist xenophobe.

If I knew nothing more about Donald Trump than he is the darling of the KKK that alone would be enough to scare me.

He scares me so much.. I see him as the anti christ.. watch out America

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:06 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:DONALD TRUMP’S GHOSTWRITER TELLS ALL
“The Art of the Deal” made America see Trump as a charmer with an unfailing knack for business. Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Very scary read. Highlights? "I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Hello Mollycoddle. Thanks for the info..... and I agree... A Trump Presidency would by like a meteor hitting the earth......It would change humanity and not for the better...., forever. Hillary Clinton would be a steadier hand.....Donald Trump is too thin skinned and has no problem hitting send. #StumpTrump.

He scares me so much.. he hates so much.. he is a coward.. a bully and a disgusting human being.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 am

Wow.....The Speakers at the first night of the Democratic National Convention...all of the speakers..knocked it out of the park. :P Senator Cory Booker from my home State of New Jersey was fabulous. :P First Lady Michelle Obama was Classy elegant as she gave a verbal beat down on the Republican Nominee without mentioning his name....the Twitter King had nothing to chirp about her..... finally silenced. :o :lol: That lady is fierce. ;) It was a great night that had diversity, ideas and a common thread that Democrats must stand united so that Hillary Clinton will become the president capped off by a powerful provocative speech by Senator Bernie Sanders. Yes, Democrats we are stronger together. :idea: Can't wait for day two. :)

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:10 am

In defense of Donald Trump : Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not starting a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims. Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times. Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not. The media is the Democratic Party. Save our culture. Stop listening to them..!!

Poor Bernie, really got the shaft from the Democrats and what about those who donated to his campaign-what did they get?

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:21 am

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Wow.....The Speakers at the first night of the Democratic National Convention...all of the speakers..knocked it out of the park. :P Senator Cory Booker from my home State of New Jersey was fabulous. :P First Lady Michelle Obama was Classy elegant as she gave a verbal beat down on the Republican Nominee without mentioning his name....the Twitter King had nothing to chirp about her..... finally silenced. :o :lol: That lady is fierce. ;) It was a great night that had diversity, ideas and a common thread that Democrats must stand united so that Hillary Clinton will become the president capped off by a powerful provocative speech by Senator Bernie Sanders. Yes, Democrats we are stronger together. :idea: Can't wait for day two. :)

I totally missed the coverage last night but I have heard good things.

I went to see my niece, she is 2 and has terminal brain cancer. To say she is brave would be a massive understatement. And that little girl is at this moment more grown up than Donald Trump will ever be.
Witnessing grace and strength and selflessness on full display in that family makes stark the cowardice and hatred on full display in the republican nominee. What a world we live in.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”