Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 pm

BrianRose wrote:Petition to Move Melania Trump to White House or she can foot Security Bill

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/petition-move-melania-trump-to-white-house-or-she-can-foot-security-bill/

There's a Petition circulating to move Melania Trump to the White House or let her pay the bill for security for her and her son. Regardless what her excuse is for not wanting to move to the White House with her son, she should either do so or cough up the money herself for security at Trump Towers. Her POC of a husband wants to take food out of the mouths of people being fed by Meals on Wheels and needy children getting free after school meals, while our tax dollars provide security at Trump Towers because apparently she doesn't want to live anywhere near the despicable man she chose to marry. That should be her cross to bear - not ours, and if she doesn't want to live with him, I totally get that, but she needs to pay her own security at Trump Towers to be rid of him and not burden taxpayers.

And ditto for Mar-a-lago.

It's costing a fortune in NYC and Palm Beach doesn't like it, either.
Never mind traffic and other businesses. That entire family is costing $$$ Hire a tutor. She signed on for it. Maybe she mistook first-lady to mean queen or first princess. NYC will never get that money back from you know who. I think it costs a million dollars a day.

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Hmm. What a coinkydink. They cancelled the meeting.
Wonder why they are so afraid of letting Sally Yates testify? :lol:

Sean hopes she testifies! :lol: I guess they need more time to get their stories straight.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Palski wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Petition to Move Melania Trump to White House or she can foot Security Bill

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/petition-move-melania-trump-to-white-house-or-she-can-foot-security-bill/

There's a Petition circulating to move Melania Trump to the White House or let her pay the bill for security for her and her son. Regardless what her excuse is for not wanting to move to the White House with her son, she should either do so or cough up the money herself for security at Trump Towers. Her POC of a husband wants to take food out of the mouths of people being fed by Meals on Wheels and needy children getting free after school meals, while our tax dollars provide security at Trump Towers because apparently she doesn't want to live anywhere near the despicable man she chose to marry. That should be her cross to bear - not ours, and if she doesn't want to live with him, I totally get that, but she needs to pay her own security at Trump Towers to be rid of him and not burden taxpayers.

And ditto for Mar-a-lago.

It's costing a fortune in NYC and Palm Beach doesn't like it, either.
Never mind traffic and other businesses. That entire family is costing $$$ Hire a tutor. She signed on for it. Maybe she mistook first-lady to mean queen or first princess. NYC will never get that money back from you know who. I think it costs a million dollars a day.

The last figure I heard was $146,000 a day to guard Trump Tower. The city of NY wants to be reimbursed. Maybe Melania doesn't want to move her son because he has special needs and she might want him to stay in his familiar surroundings and continue with his teachers, etc. But, that is not the responsibility of taxpayers to foot the bill for all this security. I recognize change is difficult but they knew this could happen and they can afford to have tutors come to the white house. All previous first children had to make the adjustment to moving and changing schools, etc. The Trumps are greedy scavengers and couldn't care less what hardships are inflicted on others. Look at the chaos Ivanka and her family are causing for their neighbors in DC. Everything is all about them and nobody else matters. Have we ever had such a self-absorbed family in the white house?

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 pm

BrianRose wrote:
Palski wrote:The White House off the rails, again.

Crazy Hillary tweets from you know who.

Spicer outrageous press conference. :evil:

I'm afraid Sean Spicer is going to blow a gasket one of these days while he's up there constantly lying and doing his best to defend lying, crooked, treasonous Trump and all of his lying, crooked, treasonous minions. I believe he's the angriest and most combative press secretary I've ever seen. :lol:

He is also the corniest (sp). His comment about Russian Salad Dressing was so stupid, I'm surprised they didn't laugh him out of the room. He is insulting and unhinged.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”