Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
happens

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby happens » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 am

Hi everyone. Yes thanks loveridge for the article. They had to know he was a con artist. Mitt Romney called him a con artist and a snake oil salesman so did Cruz, Rubio and others. They knew they were buying what the "used car salesman" was selling. Now Romney and the others are licking his boots. I bet Ann Coulter hasn't returned the lifetime membership to Mar-a-Lago that Trump gifted her for her continued endorsements. And I bet Palin won't refuse a job in his Cabinet.

I don't think there's true buyer's remorse yet. I think they are all still awaiting their miracle that will occur on January 20. Little do they know the miracle was the Obama administration turning this country around and making it whole again after what Bush and the Republicans did to us.

Obama has gifted Trump with a robust economy, low energy prices, soaring stock market, falling grocery prices and no new wars. Yes we still have problems but just think how we'd be flourishing if Congress would have passed Obama's jobs bill. Wonder what kind of country Trump's successor will inherit?

Trump is in unchartered territory with his world view. I thought he took the Taiwan call because he wasn't aware of protocol. Kellyanne Conway said he was fully aware but chose to take the call. He's also invited the new crazy Philippines Pres to the Whitehouse. Makes you wonder if Ahmadinejad the Pres of Iran would be treated to a State Dinner if he were still in power. Is Trump trying to make all the world leaders fear him and leave us alone or is he provoking them and daring them to retaliate?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

happens wrote:Hi everyone. Yes thanks loveridge for the article. They had to know he was a con artist. Mitt Romney called him a con artist and a snake oil salesman so did Cruz, Rubio and others. They knew they were buying what the "used car salesman" was selling. Now Romney and the others are licking his boots. I bet Ann Coulter hasn't returned the lifetime membership to Mar-a-Lago that Trump gifted her for her continued endorsements. And I bet Palin won't refuse a job in his Cabinet.

I don't think there's true buyer's remorse yet. I think they are all still awaiting their miracle that will occur on January 20. Little do they know the miracle was the Obama administration turning this country around and making it whole again after what Bush and the Republicans did to us.

Obama has gifted Trump with a robust economy, low energy prices, soaring stock market, falling grocery prices and no new wars. Yes we still have problems but just think how we'd be flourishing if Congress would have passed Obama's jobs bill. Wonder what kind of country Trump's successor will inherit?

Trump is in unchartered territory with his world view. I thought he took the Taiwan call because he wasn't aware of protocol. Kellyanne Conway said he was fully aware but chose to take the call. He's also invited the new crazy Philippines Pres to the Whitehouse. Makes you wonder if Ahmadinejad the Pres of Iran would be treated to a State Dinner if he were still in power. Is Trump trying to make all the world leaders fear him and leave us alone or is he provoking them and daring them to retaliate?
Hello everyone and you all are so welcome I really think happens that trump sad to say will end up leading us into another war. With him taking that call from taiwan even though the taiwanese government said that he called them ruffled china's feathers so if he is going to do battle with china does he not know that russia will get involved too since russia and china are close allies. This man trump is an psychopath drunk off his own power and unfortunately this country will suffer from it. Is it just me or does any one else think that the only reason that trump ran in the first place was to abolish everything that obama and the democrats set up and if so does he not know that his policies will not only hurt the democrats but his own supporters too. I guess that means nothing to him since he is thirsty for revenge so sad

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:41 pm

BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:After reading those comments on US Uncut from the people who supported Trump and now have buyer's remorse, especially one comment in particular, I have to question what planet they are from. The one in particular I'm referring to is the woman who says she hopes she didn't waste her vote. She says she makes $2 less than the men do on her job and does twice the work, and it's not fair. Could this woman have seriously believed that Trump would care about her being screwed over by her employer in favor of males? Trump is a chauvinist pig who objectifies women, and he made it VERY clear during the campaign what he thinks of women, starting with his comments about his fellow Republican rival Carly Fiorini, moving on to Megyn Kelly, and it just got worse from there. He actually said a woman who is sexually harassed on a job should find another job. Yes, the woman being harassed, and not the harasser, SHOULD SEEK EMPLOYMENT ELSEWHERE! I take it this woman didn't believe Trump when he showed her who and what he is over and over and over... during the campaign.
I read that article and thanks loveridge for suggesting it. I dont mean to sound cruel but were they that darn gullible I mean come on you mean to tell me they could not see that this man is a con artist. I am sorry but it is hard for me to feel sorry for them when this man has showed them to their face what he is all about.

I can certainly understand the billionaires and multi-millionaires voting for Trump and wanting him to win because it was AND IS to their advantage to have a crook like him in the White House looking out for HIS and THEIR special interests. He's loading his cabinet picks with with them, too. He nominated Mnuchin, the Foreclosure King, as Secretary of the Treasury.

I DON'T feel sorry for the ones who now have buyer's remorse AT ALL. My sympathy lies with the people who recognized upfront what a crooked, temperamental con man and pathological liar Trump is and voted for Hillary Clinton.
I dont feel sorry for his supporters neither brianrose. I only feel sympathy for us who knew all along who this man is and now we will have to suffer too from his presidency.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Trumpsters Are at it Again :geek: :geek: :geek:

A NC man responded to a false story about Hillary running a sex ring in a pizzeria in DC, thus he drove there and shot off his assault rifle in the pizzeria. Some of the gullible posters believe that there is truth to the story.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nc-man-told-police-he-went-to-dc-pizzeria-with-assault-rifle-to-%E2%80%98self-investigate%E2%80%99-election-related-conspiracy-theory/ar-AAl82FT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:Trumpsters Are at it Again :geek: :geek: :geek:

A NC man responded to a false story about Hillary running a sex ring in a pizzeria in DC, thus he drove there and shot off his assault rifle in the pizzeria. Some of the gullible posters believe that there is truth to the story.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nc-man-told-police-he-went-to-dc-pizzeria-with-assault-rifle-to-%E2%80%98self-investigate%E2%80%99-election-related-conspiracy-theory/ar-AAl82FT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
OMG someone could have been seriously injured or worse. I am going to google it online thanks

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”