Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:05 pm

400 MILLIONAIRES TELL CONGRESS NOT TO CUT THEIR TAXES
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/13/400-millionaires-tell-congress-not-to-cut-their-taxes/

The article, in part, states:
Even members of the wealthiest top one percent are not too impressed with the Republican tax plan. More than 400 millionaires and billionaires signed their name to a letter calling on Congress to abandon the GOP's proposal to cut taxes.

Those Americans said that the Republican Party would be harming the country if they reduced taxes on the richest families when the nation's debt and wealth inequality was the highest in decades.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:49 pm

BrianRose wrote:400 MILLIONAIRES TELL CONGRESS NOT TO CUT THEIR TAXES
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/13/400-millionaires-tell-congress-not-to-cut-their-taxes/

Even members of the wealthiest top one percent are not too impressed with the Republican tax plan. More than 400 millionaires and billionaires signed their name to a letter calling on Congress to abandon the GOP's proposal to cut taxes.

Those Americans said that the Republican Party would be harming the country if they reduced taxes on the richest families when the nation's debt and wealth inequality was the highest in decades.
Wow even soros and rockfellar signed it so that tells you it must be bad then I will make one more prediction this tax bill will not pass in the senate a lot of dems and republicans are against it in the senate

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:54 pm

BrianRose wrote:Alabama's Governor is troubled by the Roy Moore pedophile accusations, and she has said she has no reason to disbelieve the accusers. People in Alabama are coming out saying that Moore was known to troll for teenagers. A deputy DA told CNN last week that it was common knowledge that Moore dated high school girls. Moore was even banned from the Gadsden mall and the YMCA for his deviant behavior towards teenage girls. YET, the governor feels she must stay loyal to her party, so she plans to vote for an accused PEDOPHILE.
Sick azz people I tell you

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:37 pm

kenya12 wrote:

Wow even soros and rockfellar signed it so that tells you it must be bad then I will make one more prediction this tax bill will not pass in the senate a lot of dems and republicans are against it in the senate

I hope the Democrats and Republicans who oppose the tax cut for the rich will remain steadfast. You were right on the crap care bills they tried to pass off as healthcare bills, and I hope you're right again, Kenya. :)

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Alabama's Governor is troubled by the Roy Moore pedophile accusations, and she has said she has no reason to disbelieve the accusers. People in Alabama are coming out saying that Moore was known to troll for teenagers. A deputy DA told CNN last week that it was common knowledge that Moore dated high school girls. Moore was even banned from the Gadsden mall and the YMCA for his deviant behavior towards teenage girls. YET, the governor feels she must stay loyal to her party, so she plans to vote for an accused PEDOPHILE.

It really is hard to wrap your head around someone saying they don't disbelieve the women accusing Moore of sexually assaulting or harassing them when they were children, but they're going to vote for an accused pedophile anyway. :twisted:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:24 pm

CEOs admit they won’t create jobs with their tax cut money
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/17/ceos-admit-they-wont-create-jobs-with-their-tax-cut-money

:roll: As though most people didn't know that already. Just like most people know in order to give the middle class a tax cut, it makes no sense for congress to give rich people huge tax cuts and then say benefits will trickle down to the middle class. If Trump, Ryan, McConnell and others were genuinely interested in giving the middle class a tax break, they would stop insulting our intelligence with their idiotic BS and lies and simply DO IT! They won't and don't do it because they are for sale and they have to do the bidding of the billionaires who finance their campaigns. Their greedy vulture donors want to continue to get away with paying as little in taxes as possible, so it's up to Ryan, McConnell, and any other Republican congress person missing their soul to make it happen on the backs of the middle class.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:16 pm

BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

I hope the Democrats and Republicans who oppose the tax cut for the rich will remain steadfast. You were right on the crap care bills they tried to pass off as healthcare bills, and I hope you're right again, Kenya. :)
I agree it wont pass as long as they are trying to gut the mandates for obamacare too many people in republican districts depend on it and they the senators are not trying to face a major back lash no this will not passed and I will go a step further kenya12 and brianrose mitch mcconell and paul ryan are finished

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm

BrianRose wrote:CEOs admit they won’t create jobs with their tax cut money
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/17/ceos-admit-they-wont-create-jobs-with-their-tax-cut-money

:roll: As though most people didn't know that already. Just like most people know in order to give the middle class a tax cut, it makes no sense for congress to give rich people huge tax cuts and then say benefits will trickle down to the middle class. If Trump, Ryan, McConnell and others were genuinely interested in giving the middle class a tax break, they would stop insulting our intelligence with their idiotic BS and lies and simply DO IT! They won't and don't do it because they are for sale and they have to do the bidding of the billionaires who finance their campaigns. Their greedy vulture donors want to continue to get away with paying as little in taxes as possible, so it's up to Ryan, McConnell, and any other Republican congress person missing their soul to make it happen on the backs of the middle class.
Ryan and mcconell are two of the most vile and despictable men on this earth I hope bannon and I cant stand bannon rips them to pieces

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:35 pm

BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

It really is hard to wrap your head around someone saying they don't disbelieve the women accusing Moore of sexually assaulting or harassing them when they were children, but they're going to vote for an accused pedophile anyway. :twisted:

The attitude the governor showed is nothing new. It reminds me of the Christians who were in favor of abusing and/or slaughtering Native Americans and African slaves. That might be an extreme analogy to some, but to me it reflects the same attitude. I do not want to offend Christians, especially since I am a Christian. Some people want whatever they want no matter what the consequences are for others. They either have no personal morals or are willing to put their morals aside for a specific agenda or outcome. I believe anyone who supports an individual of such low character is equally low in character. The old saying--birds of a feather flock together, comes to mind. The governor is even too stubborn and ignorant to be ashamed of herself. Seems like our governing officials get lower every day.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”