Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
tionne12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:In my previous post, I meant "if North Korea did NOT agree to a deal.

LOL, Tionne, I agree with you about Trump and Pence. You have Trump pretending to be some great deal maker when, in reality, his art of the deal was conning people, not paying his debts, and filing bankruptcy, and then you have Pence who is the biggest BSer and as disingenuous as they come, sucking up to and heaping lavish praise on Trump while he (Pence) pretends to be a Christian.

What happened to that big, beautiful trade deal with China that Trump talked about? :? And remind me who was it that said trade wars are Good and EASY TO WIN? :? You would think those words came out of the mouth of China's president, since China, not the United States, got the better end of the deal. The tariff's are off, the trade war is off, and China didn't give the US anything substantive. In addition, Trump now wants to intervene and help China's ZTE telecom Company because he's concerned about Chinese unemployment. ;) Quite honestly, I'm concerned about anyone who believes this garbage. :x And, of course, totally unrelated, :roll: :roll: China is investing $500 million in a Trump linked project in Indonesia. :shock: I'd say the US didn't fare so well in this big, beautiful trade deal with China :( but Trump, personally, sure did.

Nothing surprises me with Trump, but he actually said that maybe players who take a knee during the National Anthem should not be in this country. First, his attacks started to undermine the media, then his attacks began to undermine and discredit our Intel Agencies. What next, the Constitution of the United States?

Yes he will be going after the constitution just watch and those weak spineless republicans wont do a thing did you hear what that spineless paul ryan said he said maybe the investigators should be investigated and what is wrong with the justice dept. why are they bowing down to this fool dont they realize when you give this clown an inch he will take a yard why are these people so afraid to stand up to him dont they know that the only way you deal with a bully is to stand up to him sometimes I think I am living in the twilight zone and now kushner has got his security clearance back what is going on :x

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm

BrianRose wrote:In my previous post, I meant "if North Korea did NOT agree to a deal.

LOL, Tionne, I agree with you about Trump and Pence. You have Trump pretending to be some great deal maker when, in reality, his art of the deal was conning people, not paying his debts, and filing bankruptcy, and then you have Pence who is the biggest BSer and as disingenuous as they come, sucking up to and heaping lavish praise on Trump while he (Pence) pretends to be a Christian.

What happened to that big, beautiful trade deal with China that Trump talked about? :? And remind me who was it that said trade wars are Good and EASY TO WIN? :? You would think those words came out of the mouth of China's president, since China, not the United States, got the better end of the deal. The tariff's are off, the trade war is off, and China didn't give the US anything substantive. In addition, Trump now wants to intervene and help China's ZTE telecom Company because he's concerned about Chinese unemployment. ;) Quite honestly, I'm concerned about anyone who believes this garbage. :x And, of course, totally unrelated, :roll: :roll: China is investing $500 million in a Trump linked project in Indonesia. :shock: I'd say the US didn't fare so well in this big, beautiful trade deal with China :( but Trump, personally, sure did.

Nothing surprises me with Trump, but he actually said that maybe players who take a knee during the National Anthem should not be in this country. First, his attacks started to undermine the media, then his attacks began to undermine and discredit our Intel Agencies. What next, the Constitution of the United States?

Forgot to comment you are right China came out of this with no loss trump is all bark and no bite

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri May 25, 2018 8:44 am

Donald Trump threatens to deport NFL players who defy him — and that’s just the beginning
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/25/donald-trump-threatens-to-deport-nfl-players-who-defy-him-and-thats-just-the-beginning/

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 am

tionne12 wrote:

Yes he will be going after the constitution just watch and those weak spineless republicans wont do a thing did you hear what that spineless paul ryan said he said maybe the investigators should be investigated and what is wrong with the justice dept. why are they bowing down to this fool dont they realize when you give this clown an inch he will take a yard why are these people so afraid to stand up to him dont they know that the only way you deal with a bully is to stand up to him sometimes I think I am living in the twilight zone and now kushner has got his security clearance back what is going on :x

It appears he is already doing that with his comment that "maybe players who don't stand for the National Anthem should not be in this country." These athletes are exercising their First Amendment rights under the Constitution. For those who don't see a problem with what Trump said and don't believe our democracy and constitutional rights are under attack by an authoritarian wanna-be, you could be the next ones that Trump feels maybe should not be in this country.

IMO, not only should Trump be investigated but, also, the Republican members of Congress who are complicit and enablers in this Trump nightmare of an administration who are allowing him to run roughshod over our country and turning a blind eye to his corruption. IMO, they are derelict in their duties. As for the Justice Dept., they are between a rock and a hard place. I believe had Rob Rosenstein not agreed to Trump's and Nunes' extortion, he would have been fired and Trump would have replaced him with a lackey to do his bidding, which is to shut down the Mueller investigation.

As for Kushner getting his security clearance "back," I don't know how that happened with the Justice Dept. after all of his numerous omissions and after all of his multiple revisions, ONLY after he'd been busted. I really don't believe security clearances mean anything in this lawless, unethical White House, anyway. Look at what happened with Trump's attorney and John Kelly attending those Classified meetings yesterday. Any and everything goes!

Trump and his administration and this Republican congress is a NIGHTMARE and it does feel like we're living in the twilight zone. All of these people helping Trump to erode our democracy, put our country up for sale, and make our country a laughingstock around the world, whether it be through complicity or enabling him, will go down in history for this. This will be their Pathetic, Embarrassing Legacy.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 am

BrianRose wrote:Donald Trump threatens to deport NFL players who defy him — and that’s just the beginning
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/25/donald-trump-threatens-to-deport-nfl-players-who-defy-him-and-thats-just-the-beginning/

This man is a lunatic see this is what happens when you give this clown a inch the NFL is repsonsible for this by bowing down to him in order to squash a bully you need to stand up to him

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:13 am

BrianRose wrote:
tionne12 wrote:

It appears he is already doing that with his comment that "maybe players who don't stand for the National Anthem should not be in this country." These athletes are exercising their First Amendment rights under the Constitution. For those who don't see a problem with what Trump said and don't believe our democracy and constitutional rights are under attack by an authoritarian wanna-be, you could be the next ones that Trump feels maybe should not be in this country.

IMO, not only should Trump be investigated but, also, the Republican members of Congress who are complicit and enablers in this Trump nightmare of an administration who are allowing him to run roughshod over our country and turning a blind eye to his corruption. IMO, they are derelict in their duties. As for the Justice Dept., they are between a rock and a hard place. I believe had Rob Rosenstein not agreed to Trump's and Nunes' extortion, he would have been fired and Trump would have replaced him with a lackey to do his bidding, which is to shut down the Mueller investigation.

As for Kushner getting his security clearance "back," I don't know how that happened with the Justice Dept. after all of his numerous omissions and after all of his multiple revisions, ONLY after he'd been busted. I really don't believe security clearances mean anything in this lawless, unethical White House, anyway. Look at what happened with Trump's attorney and John Kelly attending those Classified meetings yesterday. Any and everything goes!

Trump and his administration and this Republican congress is a NIGHTMARE and it does feel like we're living in the twilight zone. All of these people helping Trump to erode our democracy, put our country up for sale, and make our country a laughingstock around the world, whether it be through complicity or enabling him, will go down in history for this. This will be their Pathetic, Embarrassing Legacy.

You are correct and I guess rosenthein had no choice to do what h did just a sad state of affairs man I miss obama

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 am

Jared and Ivanka had their clearances given by the WH which should remind you of Porter. Lusher has been questioned by Mueller twice... recently for 7hours.His lawyers will not say if he is a target in the investigation but I think we all know the answer to that.

The rumor is that Roger Stoned will be indicted. Let's all write to him in prison. :Traitor.

Also, Assange may be kicked out of the Embassy in London and hopefully extradited to US.

IMO their raid on Cambridge A was great. They have closed it down but they are still operating u see the name Emerdata.

What an international crime operation is being revealed.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:45 pm

BrianRose wrote:Donald Trump threatens to deport NFL players who defy him — and that’s just the beginning

Where is he going to deport them too he cant do anything and the NFL players need to call his bluff and watch this bafoon back down all they got to do is take a page out of kim jung un and president ping from china playbook you saw how they made him look stupid and small trump is a clown and a bully stand up to him and watch him go in the corner like a little puppy :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”