Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:Talking about ignorance I just watched a video of Trump at Nato and he pushed another Man literally pushed him out of the way so he could be front and center. This man is truly unbelievable in his crudeness. I just can't believe that his followers actually think that friendly countries respect him no way is that anywhere near true. Does any country have a choice but to be nice to him considering the position he holds and his need to get even with anyone who goes against him they can't even believe anything he says. When he is not handing out BS he is handing out Secrets or out right lying.
I watched that after I read your post! Then scolding our allies. Their faces showed that they don't respect him. Instead of showing NATO is strong, he tried to humiliate them. Putin must love it.
:(

yandrfan99

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Palski wrote:
yandrfan99 wrote:Talking about ignorance I just watched a video of Trump at Nato and he pushed another Man literally pushed him out of the way so he could be front and center. This man is truly unbelievable in his crudeness. I just can't believe that his followers actually think that friendly countries respect him no way is that anywhere near true. Does any country have a choice but to be nice to him considering the position he holds and his need to get even with anyone who goes against him they can't even believe anything he says. When he is not handing out BS he is handing out Secrets or out right lying.
I watched that after I read your post! Then scolding our allies. Their faces showed that they don't respect him. Instead of showing NATO is strong, he tried to humiliate them. Putin must love it.
:(

Putin loves anything that makes the US look bad in the eyes of democratic countries and Trump really makes the US look incapable,disorganized and untrustworthy no one knows if they can believe a word he says. If you ask me Putin is laughing his head off right now.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”