Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
cinderella2

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby cinderella2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:Oh yeah they are throwing flynn under the bus big time now. The owner of the national enquirer who is a close friend and supporter of trump is now going around saying that flynn is the russian spy that trump caught red handed and fired him :lol: :lol: :lol: just type national enquirer and trump threw michael flynn under the bus and you will see it. When will these people learn that trump has no loyalty to anyone dont believe me just ask gulliani, engrich, and christi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
National Enquirer brands Flynn a “Russian spy” — Trump just threw Flynn under the bus. Why?: that is the article I read

How stupid are they? To claim Flynn is a Russian spy is saying they were too stupid to properly check him out. It's bad enough that they hired him knowing he was working for the Turkish government, not they are adding more fuel.

They are very stupid.... :mrgreen:

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:31 am

Did anyone see Anderson Copper the night that the health Bill didn't pass.

It was so funny they played clips of trump saying HE WILL REPLACE AND REPEALED Obmacare

over and over and over..... I laughed so hard because they know that fool trump watches CNN. :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:37 am

tionne12 wrote:
Palski wrote:Two companies registered to dt found at infamous Russian money-laundering bank in Cyprus.

He also owes a lot of money to Deutsche Bank.

Who worked at both? Wilbur Ross the new commerce secretary.
Hi palski I saw on AM joy show this morning in msnbc that nunes owns part of a winery tied to the russians pieces are starting to come together here is the article

Rep Devin Nunes owns part of a winery-that has Russian distributor-who's close to Putin source the scoopnest it has his financial disclosure report and here is another article about fly being a russian spy
Hey, Why Is The National Enquirer Saying That Michael Flynn Is A Russian Spy?
Curiouser and curiouser!source the huffington post stuff gets stranger by the minute
So that is why nunes was trying to protect DT he is involved too. I knew it. I am going to watch am joy this morning and I hope she brings it up again

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:43 am

Jacee Wojo wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:They had seven years to come up with a plan. So, they've been just talking crap all these years about the plan they had that was soooooo much better. This is a major fail for Trump, Ryan and the republican party. Instead of talking about Obamacare exploding, they should recognize that their party has exploded. The appropriate thing for the whiny baby-man to say was that he would work to fix the Affordable Health Care Plan so that people don't go without insurance. But no, his first petty thing to say was he'll let it explode. The man is always out for revenge.

Trump can never take the blame for anything. Instead of putting the blame on Paul Ryan he blamed the Democrats by saying he had zero support from them. He also said Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were the big losers. The Democrats were never asked because he and Paul thought they could get the Republicans to vote and take all the credit. You're right now he wants it to explode so he can turn around and say I told you so. Pence was in West VA today with Linda McMahon and he said the same thing as Trump. Both Trump and Pence said they were short only a handful of Republican votes that were behind it which was a big lie. Both of them made me so mad I tweeted both of them that they were wrong about it being a handful and why didn't they start listening to what the people want and instead of letting it explode why not try fixing it? There were so many tweets telling them the same thing. They don't care what the majority of America wants. Only 17% were for their stupid plan. Not only are we stuck with Trump right now, but Pence doesn't seem much better.
Oh but it is being reported now on fox that paul ryan needs to step down and trump is the one that is leading that charge indirectly. I knew that eventually that trump would want ryan out. Trump is loyal to no one

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 am

[b :D ]Trump is blaming everyone but his mother. :lol: The Repugs look ridiculous! That bill was preposterous and everyone knew it. Except, maybe the teapot freedom caucus. :roll:

Again, with fox news. :shock:

Poor Paul Ryan. :cry: Not! :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:57 am

Palski wrote:[b :D ]Trump is blaming everyone but his mother. :lol: The Repugs look ridiculous! That bill was preposterous and everyone knew it. Except, maybe the teapot freedom caucus. :roll:

Again, with fox news. :shock:

Poor Paul Ryan. :cry: Not! :lol:
:lol: :lol: I dont feel sorry for him or priebus because he also being blamed. I was thinking about tillerson and his nonchalant attitude towards his job. Here is my theory the only reason tillerson took the job because he thought that he could help get those sanctions lifted against russia so that he could make millions off those oil deals but now that he sees that there is no way in hell that those sanctions will be lifted he does not care about the job anymore HA HA they really thought they were slick :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”