Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:21 am

I do not stand for Trump. He is #notmypresident.

#wherearethechildren

Melania praises HHS for their good care of children

She is a member of the Trump crime family.

Vote them out.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Please listen to the audio, obtained by Pro-Publica, of children split from their parents under Trump orders, screaming for help calling for Mommy and Daddy... it's heartbreaking. :cry: The pictures/videos are as equally as gut-wrenching. For the Trumpian Republican Administration, it's just another day at the office to Make American Gasp Again due to their cruel and immoral polices. This is not on Democrats as the Liar in Chief falsey claims and his pundits backs. This is on the Trumpian Republican Administration and could be changed instantly, but it's Brown people suffering and their base doesn't care as does Trump, Nielsen, Sessions, Miller, Pence, McConnell etc., They are heartless. :evil: 2018 elections are becoming more important every day. They need to go for this and so many other reasons.#VoteThemOut.! I'll do my part. :geek:

happens

Postby happens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:06 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Please listen to the audio, obtained by Pro-Publica, of children split from their parents under Trump orders, screaming for help calling for Mommy and Daddy... it's heartbreaking. :cry: The pictures/videos are as equally as gut-wrenching. For the Trumpian Republican Administration, it's just another day at the office to Make American Gasp Again due to their cruel and immoral polices. This is not on Democrats as the Liar in Chief falsey claims and his pundits backs. This is on the Trumpian Republican Administration and could be changed instantly, but it's Brown people suffering and their base doesn't care as does Trump, Nielsen, Sessions, Miller, Pence, McConnell etc., They are heartless. :evil: 2018 elections are becoming more important every day. They need to go for this and so many other reasons.#VoteThemOut.! I'll do my part. :geek:

I can't even watch the news anymore it's too heartbreaking. I just imagine my little grandson when he was 2 years old being taken away from his daddy. Oh my gosh it would have devastated him. This administration isn't even human.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:16 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Please listen to the audio, obtained by Pro-Publica, of children split from their parents under Trump orders, screaming for help calling for Mommy and Daddy... it's heartbreaking. :cry: The pictures/videos are as equally as gut-wrenching. For the Trumpian Republican Administration, it's just another day at the office to Make American Gasp Again due to their cruel and immoral polices. This is not on Democrats as the Liar in Chief falsey claims and his pundits backs. This is on the Trumpian Republican Administration and could be changed instantly, but it's Brown people suffering and their base doesn't care as does Trump, Nielsen, Sessions, Miller, Pence, McConnell etc., They are heartless. :evil: 2018 elections are becoming more important every day. They need to go for this and so many other reasons.#VoteThemOut.! I'll do my part. :geek:

It is just horrible this administration is sick and barbaric :evil:

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am

More and more lies from Trump every day:

"According to an analysis by The Post’s Fact Checker through the end of May, Trump had made 3,251 false or misleading claims in 497 days — an average of 6.5 such claims per day of his presidency."

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-trump-seems-to-be-saying-more-and-more-things-that-arent-true/2018/06/19/c1bb8af6-73d5-11e8-805c-4b67019fcfe4_story.html?utm_term=.03fb362467de

His followers truly live in an alternate reality. I'm sad that so many of my fellow Americans have been brainwashed by the faux news propaganda machine. The only way to counteract this is to teach critical thinking skills in our schools. Save our future and support education!

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:32 pm

I just heard on CNN that Trump is going to sign an executive order you know the executive order he said he couldn't do it had to be Congress to stop the removal of stealing of children from their parents. He is still trying to blame Dems of course for his crap that will never change. Congratulations to all Americans who kept pressure on Trump to force him to back down

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”