Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
kenya12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby kenya12 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Palski wrote:Hannity received favor at HUD in multi-million dollar real estate deal. :roll:
But yet he has the nerve to talk about those who need government assistance seems to me he is the one that is taking advantage of the system not them just rotten to the core :twisted:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 pm

loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Hi Everyone,

Pulitzer-winning reporter David Cay Johnston: “The evidence suggests Trump is a traitor”
https://www.salon.com/2018/04/23/pulitzer-winning-reporter-david-cay-johnston-the-evidence-suggests-trump-is-a-traitor/

This is a must read article by David Cay Johnston about Trump. Johnston is an investigative reporter who has covered Trump for 30 years. He has written two books: "The Making of Donald Trump" and "It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration is Doing to America." He's also a regular guest on MSNBC. I know it's a very long article, but it really is worth the read and so are the comments from people at the end of the article.
I ordered his book this morning on amazon I cant wait to get it and he is right trump is destroying america no one has respect for america anyone because of him and check this out it is all over twitter Obama and michelle are classy people especially given what melania said about obama and the birther movement bet trump was angry

Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet
What an image given the tweets statements, and speeches in the past 445 days. Wonder what President Obama just said to Mrs. Trump....

11:02 AM - Apr 21, 2018
3,648 people are talking about this

They were joking on twitter that melania never did smile as much with trump like she did with the obama's she seemed more happier being away from him and at funeral at that

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 pm

All the money in in the world cant buy class so disrespectful and ill mannered what a low class guy

Trump wipes 'piece of dandruff' off Macron's lapel in bizarre and awkward White House moment
'We do have a very special relationship

Andrew Buncombe New York @AndrewBuncombe 5 hours ago

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Macron and dt were crazy to watch. Macron is smarter, his English is better and it was clear he knows he's dealing with a dangerous fool.

I sat looking at dt and asking myself how this man could be elected to the highest office.

I hate when newscasters try to normalize him and try to make sense of his inanities. They know he wants to create trouble. He's like a two year-old who just learned the word "No".

His word is unreliable and we can't trust a thing he says. :evil: I didn't like his stance today and when he changes it tomorrow it will most likely be worse.

He is an embarrassment to our nation.

The Blue Wave can't get here fast enough for me.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Palski wrote:Macron and dt were crazy to watch. Macron is smarter, his English is better and it was clear he knows he's dealing with a dangerous fool.

I sat looking at dt and asking myself how this man could be elected to the highest office.

I hate when newscasters try to normalize him and try to make sense of his inanities. They know he wants to create trouble. He's like a two year-old who just learned the word "No".

His word is unreliable and we can't trust a thing he says. :evil: I didn't like his stance today and when he changes it tomorrow it will most likely be worse.

He is an embarrassment to our nation.

The Blue Wave can't get here fast enough for me.
I agree what was with the all the hugging and the handshakes totally weird

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 pm

kenya12 wrote:Hannity is going down just like the rest

Hoping hateful Hannity hangs... :evil:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”