Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
tionne12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 pm

I predict LE pen will lose

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Did you hear dt bragged about bringing cbs ratings to the highest they've been since the 9/11 attacks on our country? :evil:

He is a seriously disturbed man.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

ivanka got booed in germany that girl does not a clue she is way in over her head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:50 pm

loveridge wrote:ivanka got booed in germany that girl does not a clue she is way in over her head :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not kidding. They asked if she was representing the US, her father or her business. :lol: :lol: When she defended her father's empowerment of women did she imagine the women in that room got there by being stupid?

Pathetic little heiress.

I think of that selfie of her in Azerbaijan and of her pretending not to know what the word complicit means. :evil:

Angela Merkel invited her for a reason, though.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:51 pm

loveridge wrote:ivanka got booed in germany that girl does not a clue she is way in over her head :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm disappointed with CNN's coverage of this. They announced she was booed, but I couldn't hear the boos or the comments from the audience. Just a low muffled sound from the audience. How can we determine the extent of the displeasure of the audience if the broadcaster won't let it be heard? I hate when they do a story and let the reporter keep talking to us and we can't hear what the people in the story are saying. I could see Ivanka speaking, but only hear the reporter. CNN reporters seem like amateurs sometimes. She will never show any humility no matter what. Always that same arrogant smile and that clomping along horse like walk. I'm starting to almost hate the Trumps. Don't want to feel this way, but I do. :x

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”