Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:
loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Hi Loveride. Yes, I've been watching the town hall meetings with these spineless Republicans and the word "SAD," often used by Trump, comes to mind. They've been running from their constituents but they can't hide from them. LOL, the people have been tracking them down and demanding answers. Loved the one with the woman screaming at McConnell, then ended by saying, "Now I'll sit down and shut up like Elizabeth Warren." :lol: '
That was great wasn't it and mitch had the nerve to laugh and say you feel better now arrogant spinless piece of you know what. He looked awful last night as the rest of those clowns who call themselves men

loveridge OMG that was fantastic. McConnell another one of my least favorite Republicans ever since I had read right after President Obama was elected for his first term was part if not the leader of the group of Republicans whose main objective was to make sure Obama was a one term President. I was so happy that he and the others failed. I would love to see some of the Republicans finally realize what we have leading our country and have enough courage to do something about it. I know I will be shocked if that happens because just as you said they are spineless and just a bunch of clowns.
The GOP will go down with trump

Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:24 am

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood is a best selling novel, again.
It's another old novel resurfacing due to the gag order, I'm sure.

If you haven't read it, you can read the wiki summary.

It is eerily relevant.:(

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”