Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
SaraG1000

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:22 pm

loveridge wrote:Now he is attacking nato and the chancelor or germany which is worrying the united states european allies. This guy is a lunatic. Schumer said and you all can google it on youtube that trump needs to be very careful how he attacks the intelligence agency because they can get you in 6 ways or something to that effect.Just type in schumer on rachael maddow show and it will pop up.

Trump is a certifiable idiot. Attacking a group of people who specialize in spying is too stupid on many levels. Especially, for a man who obviously has numerous secrets.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:38 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Now he is attacking nato and the chancelor or germany which is worrying the united states european allies. This guy is a lunatic. Schumer said and you all can google it on youtube that trump needs to be very careful how he attacks the intelligence agency because they can get you in 6 ways or something to that effect.Just type in schumer on rachael maddow show and it will pop up.

Trump is a certifiable idiot. Attacking a group of people who specialize in spying is too stupid on many levels. Especially, for a man who obviously has numerous secrets.
Exactly what is tripping me out is all of these people who are upset about the affordable care act being taken away but yet they voted for trump and heard what the man said about repealing so why are they getting all up in arms now. I saw on rachael's maddow show last night where over 100 trump supporters complained about their obamacare ending and they storm some congressman office upset that he voted to appeal it. It was so bad that the congressman had to sneak out of the back door to avoid them. Google uncut.com obamacare and read their statements too funny :lol: :lol:

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 am

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:

Exactly what is tripping me out is all of these people who are upset about the affordable care act being taken away but yet they voted for trump and heard what the man said about repealing so why are they getting all up in arms now. I saw on rachael's maddow show last night where over 100 trump supporters complained about their obamacare ending and they storm some congressman office upset that he voted to appeal it. It was so bad that the congressman had to sneak out of the back door to avoid them. Google uncut.com obamacare and read their statements too funny :lol: :lol:

What I love are the idiots who are gleeful about the prospect of Obamacare being dismantled but at the same time protective of the ACA. Loving the ACA. Depending on the ACA.

OMG pure gold idiocy.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”