Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:02 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:[quote="Palski"Oh yeah they are throwing flynn under the bus big time now. The owner of the national enquirer who is a close friend and supporter of trump is now going around saying that flynn is the russian spy that trump caught red handed and fired him :lol: :lol: just type national enquirer and trump threw michael flynn under the bus and you will see it. When will these people learn that trump has no loyalty to anyone dont believe me just ask gulliani, engrich, and christi :lol:
National Enquirer brands Flynn a “Russian spy” — Trump just threw Flynn under the bus. Why?: that is the article I read

Hi Kenya,
Can you believe it? The National Enquirer? :lol: Rachel showed that last night. Flynn must have forced dt to praise Putin so much. :lol: :lol: And who was the source?

Nunes? :lol: Spicer? :lol:I think we all know who!!!!!!

:o :lol: :lol:
Yes maam I saw that on RM show. DT is looking more and more like a clown lol I wish flynn and manufort would hang his tale out to dry for throwing them under the bus. Did you see Lawrence show last nigh he and his guests cracked me up. Lawrence called DT ignorant , lazy and a pathological liar it was too funny

I love Lawrence O'Donnell. He always manages during his show to call Trump ignorant or an ignoramous. My husband was asleep in the recliner (or I thought he was) when Lawrence made that comment and he LOL.[/quote]
Hello BrianRose, :) I too love, Lawrence O'Donnell. He's one of my faves the calls Trump out as the most ignorant, irrelevant, lazy, insane, lying, vindictive, egotistical, reckless, buffonish, man child to ever be President.......Period. So true. Trump is a joke. :lol: I also like, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and Bill Maher. :idea: Michael Moore, Charles Blow, Rob Reiner, and Malcolm Nance are among my favorite guests. #ObamaRules... TrumpReels :!:[/quote]

Hi YoungBoldLady. Lawrence constantly talks about Trump threatening to sue him but so far nothing after years of threats. Lawrence must be sending Trump's blood pressure sky high as Trump watches and listens to him calling him an ignoramus, a buffoon, and all of those other adjectives you mention. You know Trump is probably watching his show every night in his bath robe and throwing his fast food at the tv screen.

Rachel Maddow is so awesome and smart; she's my girl crush and I watch her every night. Joy Reid is also awesome and smart, and I always try to catch her shows on the weekend. Joy always has great guests. I like all the guests you mention, especially Malcolm Nance, and I also like political strategist Karine Jean-Pierre of MoveOn.org

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 pm

loveridge wrote:Here is another one
JUST IN : Michael Flynn Turns On Trump – Makes Deal With The FBI (DETAILS) please please please let this be so.

This is the first I've heard of this but I sure hope it's true. We need to get all of these traitors out of our government and put them in jail where they belong.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:21 am

Starting today my type size is extremely tiny on this board. Is anybody else having this issue?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 am

Hey guys check out maureen o dowd letter to trump. It is very enlightening and she pulls no punches
Donald, This I Will Tell You
Maureen Dowd
Maureen Dowd MARCH 25, 2017
Continue reading the main storyShare This Page

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 am

loveridge wrote:Hey guys check out maureen o dowd letter to trump. It is very enlightening and she pulls no punches
Maureen Dowd

Hi Loveridge, and thank you so much for letting us know about that awesome, insightful, truthful article from Maureen Dowd. I only hope someone reads it to Trump since he's not bigly :lol: on reading. BTW, did you hear Neil Gorsuch use the word bigly in one of his confirmation hearings? Yes, he did.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/opinion/sunday/donald-this-i-will-tell-you.html?_r=0

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 am

loveridge wrote:Hey guys check out maureen o dowd letter to trump. It is very enlightening and she pulls no punches
Maureen Dowd
That was great and so on point thanks loveridge. I love this thread you guys are so informed Goodness.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:08 pm

BrianRose wrote:
Maureen Dowd

Hi Loveridge, and thank you so much for letting us know about that awesome, insightful, truthful article from Maureen Dowd. I only hope someone reads it to Trump since he's not bigly :lol: on reading. BTW, did you hear Neil Gorsuch use the word bigly in one of his confirmation hearings? Yes, he did.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/opinion/sunday/donald-this-i-will-tell-you.html?_r=0
You are so welcome I did not know that there was such a word called bigly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 pm

[size=150][size=150]Can anyone help me figure out why the type on this board has become extremely tiny. [size=200][/size][/size] I tried setting it to large from normal, cleared the browser, logged in and out, but nothing has worked.

It is small while typing and viewing.[/size] This is set for large.

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Sara, Is it the website type or the device?

Soaps she knows has a "normal" setting when you type a post.

Microsoft has what looks like a magnifying glass in the lower right-hand corner.

In the post above this you are changing the point size.

Set it to a size that looks right to you.

Your last sentence looks correct. :)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”