Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Roy Moore rides a horse to the polls -- again
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/roy-moore-horse-vote/index.html

'SCREW YOU & HORSE YOU RODE IN ON': New York Daily News humiliates Roy Moore after Alabama election loss
http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-screw-you-and-horse-alabama-2017-12

:lol: :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm

tionne12 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:I cannot believe it; Jones won :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I was shocked too I thought for sure the pedophile was going to win I know that mcconnell is breathing a sigh of relief the GOP dodged the bullet on that one and once again trump and bannon lost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the pedophile was going to win, too. When I went to bed, the polls showed 50%/48% in Moore's favor. When I woke up and turned on my tv, I was BIGLY shocked to find out Doug Jones won. :lol:

A great day for Alabama and the United States of America for rejecting sending an accused pedophile to the U.S. Congress.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:I cannot believe it; Jones won :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whoo-Hoo!!! :D Way to go Alamaba voters... :D :D Congratulations to Democrat Doug Jones.. :) :D

Your gif looks like the happy dance I did this morning after waking up to find Doug Jones won the election. :lol: :D

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:30 pm

The Alabama win for Doug Jones restored my faith, somewhat, that our society is not as lost as I had thought. I was convinced that Joe Moore would be elected because so many people are okay with the behavior of the perverts in office. I could not believe the women who were on camera praising Moore. Then the idiotic speech his wife gave showed how narrow minded and ignorant she is. So, this win for the democratic party is good news. In addition to that, Doug Jones seems like a man dedicated to doing the right thing for people. I applaud the well orchestrated plans of those who organized voters and followed through with supporting Mr. Jones. Trump probably had a dozen big Macs and a case of diet coke after this news. :lol: I had to laugh at Moore telling his supporters that he is entitled to a recount, it isn't over yet and they need to just wait on God. It never occurred to him that perhaps God has already spoken.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:03 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:The Alabama win for Doug Jones restored my faith, somewhat, that our society is not as lost as I had thought. I was convinced that Joe Moore would be elected because so many people are okay with the behavior of the perverts in office. I could not believe the women who were on camera praising Moore. Then the idiotic speech his wife gave showed how narrow minded and ignorant she is. So, this win for the democratic party is good news. In addition to that, Doug Jones seems like a man dedicated to doing the right thing for people. I applaud the well orchestrated plans of those who organized voters and followed through with supporting Mr. Jones. Trump probably had a dozen big Macs and a case of diet coke after this news. :lol: I had to laugh at Moore telling his supporters that he is entitled to a recount, it isn't over yet and they need to just wait on God. It never occurred to him that perhaps God has already spoken.

The funny thing is his wife did not know she was making a fool of herself :lol: :lol: It is also funny that Moore did not hear God tell he not to molest (date) teenagers :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:The Alabama win for Doug Jones restored my faith, somewhat, that our society is not as lost as I had thought. I was convinced that Joe Moore would be elected because so many people are okay with the behavior of the perverts in office. I could not believe the women who were on camera praising Moore. Then the idiotic speech his wife gave showed how narrow minded and ignorant she is. So, this win for the democratic party is good news. In addition to that, Doug Jones seems like a man dedicated to doing the right thing for people. I applaud the well orchestrated plans of those who organized voters and followed through with supporting Mr. Jones. Trump probably had a dozen big Macs and a case of diet coke after this news. :lol: I had to laugh at Moore telling his supporters that he is entitled to a recount, it isn't over yet and they need to just wait on God. It never occurred to him that perhaps God has already spoken.

The funny thing is his wife did not know she was making a fool of herself :lol: :lol: It is also funny that Moore did not hear God tell he not to molest (date) teenagers :lol: :lol:

That's so true. When she yelled out, "one of our attorneys is a Jew," she didn't have a clue how funny that was. She's as much an ignoramus as her husband. This might not be an appropriate Christian feeling about Joe Moore's comment about waiting on God -- but I wonder if God was laughing too. :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”