Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:29 am

Why is pence meeting with these heads of state and not trump. Something fishy is going on

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 am

Put in you google search he will die in jail
"The President's Collusion with Russia","He will Die in Jail": Intelligence Community Ready to 'Go Nuclear' on Trump ...
Center for Research on Globalization · 1 day ago something big is about to happen. Man I tell ya this stuff sounds like something out of a james bond movie. No wonder pence is going around meeting with the heads of state and taking on the role as president. Maybe that was the plan of having pence as trump's running mate all along. Gee whiz WTH is going on. Am I reaching here :? :?

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 am

Sweden reeling from terror attack...reeling with laughter and reverse Stockholm syndrome. :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 am

loveridge wrote:Why is pence meeting with these heads of state and not trump. Something fishy is going on
Quite a few REPUBS. They need mad dog and vp pitt bull to reassure our NATO Allies.

Bannon, Mr. and Mrs Ivanka, Steven Miller were busy creating conspiracy theories.
Having Bannon in NSC meetings has to stop.

Not sure the international meeting helped. Trump busy reporting on Sweden. Not looking good to anyone sane.

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:19 am

loveridge wrote:Put in you google search he will die in jail
"The President's Collusion with Russia","He will Die in Jail": Intelligence Community Ready to 'Go Nuclear' on Trump ...
Center for Research on Globalization · 1 day ago something big is about to happen. Man I tell ya this stuff sounds like something out of a james bond movie. No wonder pence is going around meeting with the heads of state and taking on the role as president. Maybe that was the plan of having pence as trump's running mate all along. Gee whiz WTH is going on. Am I reaching here :? :?

I have read it.. here. The deep state.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-donald-trump-russia-nsa-a7585926.html

Malcolm Nance was on Bill Maher last week and talked about this.
Very interesting man. He is a career US intelligence and counter terrorism agent.
He basically said the NSA won't stand for a Russian puppet as president and his sentiment was much the same. Leaks from inside the NSA, in an attempt to get the American people and government to act before they have to act for them.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm

mollycoddle wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-donald-trump-russia-nsa-a7585926.html

Very interesting man. He is a career US intelligence and counter terrorism agent.
He basically said the NSA won't stand for a Russian puppet as president and his sentiment was much the same. Leaks from inside the NSA, in an attempt to get the American people and government to act before they have to act for them.
Great article. Wow

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Protesters in the UK say inviting Trump to the UK would be beneath the dignity of the Queen. I say having Trump as president of the United States is beneath the dignity of America.

It's hard to keep up with the people protesting Trump; he is despised at home and around the world.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:35 pm

mollycoddle wrote:

I always look forward to listening to Malcolm Nance. He doesn't pull any punches and tells it like it is. He has the experience required to know what is REALLY going on. I sometimes wonder how safe it is for these guys to speak out.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm

I read everyone's posts and I value them all. Trump's been in office one month are you kidding me? It seems like years. My relatives are posting it's only been a month give him a chance. I'm thinking one month seriously oh my gosh we have 4 years to go.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:24 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:

I always look forward to listening to Malcolm Nance. He doesn't pull any punches and tells it like it is. He has the experience required to know what is REALLY going on. I sometimes wonder how safe it is for these guys to speak out.

I enjoy him on the Joy AM. He was calling Trump a Russian asset as early as June (maybe July) 2016

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”