Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
shalaydra75

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:20 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Greetings All, :) I always wondered how someone like Hitler could have come into power. After watching the Liar Elect at that Don't you just love me rally I mean "thank you" rally I now understand. The President Elect lies... lies...is ungracious,, he spews racist, sexist, xenophobic misogynistic anti-press rhetoric to adoring crowds that feeds his massive self-serving ignorant and self-centered ego. He lies and twist untruths yet he is believed, by some without question. He didn't win as he claimed in a "landslide," he lost the popular vote by over 2 million votes and counting. The "Carrier" deal is a joke funded by the the taxpayers of Indiana, yet still m jobs are still going to Mexico. He didn't mention that.. :o The President Elect is obsessed with flag burning......jail time to burners?....really? :shock: Get this guy a Constitution. SMH. This is a frightening time for America. :(

On a positive note.... everyone have a great a December weekend. 8-)

Oddly, there are a lot similarities between the elections of Hitler and Trump. Both of them were dismissed as clownish buffoons, both of them encouraged their supporters to attack the opposition, both of them denounced the press and most importantly neither one of them won the popular vote.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Now its being reported that trump contacted taiwan's president which is sure to anger china. Aren't there certain protocols that a president should follow before doing something like that. Trump is not the president he is the president elect and already he is acting like his in control. He is an arrogant narcisstic person drunk with power and that is going to be his downfall.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:06 pm

and check out this article
I’d be dead without Medicare!’: Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets.I could not paste it but you can go to usuncut.com to read the full article and now ann coulter and sarah palin who were his biggest supporters are now coming out against trump regarding the carrier deal and to your question kenya 12 yes it goes against protocol for trump to be calling taiwan. If he would have took time to do those briefings he would have known better but no he is too caught up in his self aggrandizement to care. He is an arrogant cocky man.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”