Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
clicquot1

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby clicquot1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Bluementol on CCN(Wolf) says that Gorka has possibly been under criminal investigation 4 LYING about ties 2 Fauscists organizations back in Hungary

while attempting 2 gain citizenship 2 US!

Senate has been questioning the justice department & they have been stonewalling about this matter94 months)

Because of this Gorka(a senior terrorism expert 2 DT)has been UNABLE 2 gain his "security" clearance!

Also, it was mentioned that Bannon wants Priebus 2 talk 2 RM about Jk's involvement in the firing of FBI Director Comey!

Yes. LoveRidge.....................................that 25th amendment thing has been floating around 4 months now..................slippery slope if ALL politicians would have 2 eventually submit!(not that I'm taking up 4 that American Idiot of a ............DT! :evil: :evil: :evil:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:39 pm

clicquot1 wrote:Bluementol on CCN(Wolf) says that Gorka has possibly been under criminal investigation 4 LYING about ties 2 Fauscists organizations back in Hungary

while attempting 2 gain citizenship 2 US!

Senate has been questioning the justice department & they have been stonewalling about this matter94 months)

Because of this Gorka(a senior terrorism expert 2 DT)has been UNABLE 2 gain his "security" clearance!

Also, it was mentioned that Bannon wants Priebus 2 talk 2 RM about Jk's involvement in the firing of FBI Director Comey!

Yes. LoveRidge.....................................that 25th amendment thing has been floating around 4 months now..................slippery slope if ALL politicians would have 2 eventually submit!(not that I'm taking up 4 that American Idiot of a ............DT! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bannon is out to destroy jared and mcmaster along with the rest he is bitter because he feels like jared and ivanka along with mcmaster got him fired

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:35 pm

So Trump is sending more troops into Afghanistan. Did everyone listen to Trump's speech? I skipped it and will rely on the political folks to give the details. I cannot stand listening to or looking at him. Anyway, two things we can be sure of (1) lives will be lost and (2) somebody or some company will make money on this. What a disgusting way to take the focus off his failed presidency and dishonest dealings. He is the deplorable in chief.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”