Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Nuttytaylorhater

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Oh my goodness poop is hitting the fan regarding the Trump Tower Meeting. Jr. Told daddy all about it. Wasn’t he under oath when he testified at the Senate Judiciary Committee? :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:55 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Oh my goodness poop is hitting the fan regarding the Trump Tower Meeting. Jr. Told daddy all about it. Wasn’t he under oath when he testified at the Senate Judiciary Committee? :lol:

Hi Nuttytaylorhater! I'm not sure. I woke up to all the news early this morning and I am planning to have a happy Flipping Friday!
(He's tweeting about his tweets right now.) :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:05 am

Palski wrote:
Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Oh my goodness poop is hitting the fan regarding the Trump Tower Meeting. Jr. Told daddy all about it. Wasn’t he under oath when he testified at the Senate Judiciary Committee? :lol:

Hi Nuttytaylorhater! I'm not sure. I woke up to all the news early this morning and I am planning to have a happy Flipping Friday!

Maybe I'll even watch some news today. I usually try to avoid all but local news since the lying bully has been in office.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:52 am

Palski wrote:

Of course Daddy is denying it, but heck if MC had tapes on certain payments I’m sure he has one of him agreeing to meet with his motherland.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:54 am

happens wrote:
Palski wrote:

Maybe I'll even watch some news today. I usually try to avoid all but local news since the lying bully has been in office.

Yep, funny how he banned a reporter for being rude, but the man is the biggest bully in the universe. Seems like FLOTUS platform does apply to him.

happens

Postby happens » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:
happens wrote:Maybe I'll even watch some news today. I usually try to avoid all but local news since the lying bully has been in office.

Yep, funny how he banned a reporter for being rude, but the man is the biggest bully in the universe. Seems like FLOTUS platform does apply to him.

Who needs Russia and WikiLeaks, we've got Trump's own lawyer leaking. Hahaha the irony of it all.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Rudy Giuliani called Michael Cohen an 'honest, honorable lawyer' in May. Now, he's an 'incredible liar.'
http://theweek.com/speedreads/787243/rudy-giuliani-called-michael-cohen-honest-honorable-lawyer-may-now-hes-incredible-liar

Now, According to VIRTUOUS Giuliani, Cohen is not only an 'incredible liar,' but 'someone who has lied all his life.'

Donald Trump Calls Cohen A Liar. Cohen's Reportedly Furious At Donald Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNDYbCtGJIM

Seriously? This coming from a serial, pathological liar who purposely hires people to lie on his behalf.

Who would have thunk it? There's just no honor or loyalty among human sacks of lying excrement.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:13 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:
Palski wrote:

Of course Daddy is denying it, but heck if MC had tapes on certain payments I’m sure he has one of him agreeing to meet with his motherland.

That trump is a louse he will even throw his own children under the bus well except ivanka

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:15 am

happens wrote:
Nuttytaylorhater wrote:
happens wrote:Maybe I'll even watch some news today. I usually try to avoid all but local news since the lying bully has been in office.

Who needs Russia and WikiLeaks, we've got Trump's own lawyer leaking. Hahaha the irony of it all.

IKR I guess that saying is true there is no honor among thieves or however the saying goes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 pm

U. S. STATES MAKE LAST MINUTE LEGAL BID TO HALT 3-D ONLINE GUNS
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-guns/u-s-states-make-last-minute-legal-bid-to-halt-3-d-online-guns-idUSKBN1KK269?il=0

This is the dumbest, most corrupt, twisted administration run by a bunch of lawless, self-serving idiots. :twisted:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”