Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:37 pm

grannypgh wrote:Anybody see Whoopi Goldberg leave Jeanine Piro completely speechless on "The View" this morning when WG responded to the judge's Obama bashing saying It's not okay for Trump to stir up his base, by saying bad things about people of color? Way to go, Whoopi!!
I missed it. Heard she got whooped good. :lol: Piro is the Medusa of cable news. One look and you turn to stone! Kudos to Whoopi because Piro is disgusting.

I cannot stand Meghan McCain so I rarely watch. It will pop up on YouTube, grannypgh.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:00 pm

grannypgh wrote:Anybody see Whoopi Goldberg leave Jeanine Piro completely speechless on "The View" this morning when WG responded to the judge's Obama bashing saying It's not okay for Trump to stir up his base, by saying bad things about people of color? Way to go, Whoopi!!

Saw it !! :D Finally, someone shut Piro up. :lol: Yaaayyyy!

grannypgh

Postby grannypgh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:15 pm

It was worth seeing that stunned look on Meghan's face, as she heard the judge insult Whoopi, then watch Whoopi give it right back to the judge!

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

I usually watch the View. I picked the wrong day to miss it.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:I usually watch the View. I picked the wrong day to miss it.

The View is up on YouTube.
Must not be Pirro's day. I just read in a NY paper that she had an affair with a lawyer in the psycho Alan Durst case. :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Palski wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:I usually watch the View. I picked the wrong day to miss it.

The View is up on YouTube.
Must not be Pirro's day. I just read in a NY paper that she had an affair with a lawyer in the psycho Alan Durst case. :lol:

Thank you :lol: :lol: I loved Sunni and Whoopi interjecting truth while the motor mouth was running. It was funny how Jeanine looked shocked when Whoopi cut off the interview.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:32 am

Trump invites putin to the white house and dan coates is accused of going rogue by trump :roll:

Spy Chief Dan Coats Goes ‘Rogue’ by Not Validating Trump’s Russia Contradictions
By
Margaret Hartmann
@MargHartmann

grannypgh

Postby grannypgh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 am

According to an article in today's NY Post, Pierro became angry upon arriving for her appearance on "The View" yesterday, when she learned Ana Navarro,who Pierro has said "makes offensive anti-Trump comments," would be on the panel instead of Joy and before leaving the studio JP was heard backstage making offensive comments backstage about the show's staff, producers & hosts.

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:44 pm

grannypgh wrote:According to an article in today's NY Post, Pierro became angry upon arriving for her appearance on "The View" yesterday, when she learned Ana Navarro,who Pierro has said "makes offensive anti-Trump comments," would be on the panel instead of Joy and before leaving the studio JP was heard backstage making offensive comments backstage about the show's staff, producers & hosts.

Of course she did! That's who she is. :twisted:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Lordy there ARE tapes!
Nyt and Rudy confirm dt (who never slept with the pb bunny) is caught on tape discussing the payments!! :lol:
Another day, another lie.
Hope Cohen also taped Hannity, Kushner and jr. :?: :lol: So much for loyalty among .... :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”