Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 8114
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby yandrfan99 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:28 pm

loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:When Trump says he holds the United States and Russia to blame and says both Russia and the United States have both made mistakes, he's right about the United States being partially to blame. Partially to blame because he and his treasonous campaign conspired and colluded with Russia to undermine our Election and our democracy to get him, a BEHOLDEN Putin puppet, into office. Since then, the Republicans have been complicit and enablers in this treasonous administration and have been on board with Trump's mission to destroy our country, our democracy, and our reputation around the world. Trump is a Cancer and everything he touches becomes putrid. That is what's happening to our country while Republicans sit idly by and allow it. They can't risk being patriots and doing the right thing, doing what they swore to do as members of Congress. Holding on to their seats and enabling a traitor takes precedence over supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Their allegiance is not to our country, it is to Donald Trump.

Why are people surprised that Trump refuses to blame Russia for Election meddling? It's a no-brainer. Of course Trump isn't going to blame Russia for Election meddling. He and his treasonous campaign were witting participants in the meddling and benefited from it. I'm sure they're hoping to benefit in the 2018 Election from even more Russian meddling.

I wonder what additional benefits Trump will receive from Russia as a result of his STELLAR annual performance evaluation review by Putin. I've been saying traitor Trump and his treasonous minions might as well place a for sale sign on the White House lawn. Now, I'm saying they might as well put up a for sale sign on our country. Trump is bought and paid for.

OMG brianrose america is screwed now :cry:


I am a Canadian but I am scared for all of you. The GOP have become Trump's biotches and Trump has now become Putin's biotch and so has America so long as he is in power. I truly believe he want's to be the last president of the US which would mean turning a democracy into a dictatorship and he is well on his way with the aid of the GOP and his follower. I watched his speech and I don't think I have every been more shocked. Trump has given the middle finger to all the countries that considered America a friend, he has given a middle finger to the children and the adults who have been gassed and murdered and hailed their murders. Germany says they will rethink how they deal with the US which means all the other friends of America will have to do the same thing because Trump can't be trusted. I am not looking forward to what is to come. I wish you all the best and hope his followers wake up before it is too late.

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Today, after watching the Unapologetic TRAITOR-in-Chief on stage with his Handler, the NFL Owners should tell Trump to go straight to HELL when he criticizes football players, under the guise that they are being unpatriotic, for taking a knee during the playing of the National Anthem. Trump doesn't give a damn about the Flag or the National Anthem and he can't even recite the words.

User avatar
Palski
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 pm

BrianRose wrote:Today, after watching the Unapologetic TRAITOR-in-Chief on stage with his Handler, the NFL Owners should tell Trump to go straight to HELL when he criticizes football players, under the guise that they are being unpatriotic, for taking a knee during the playing of the National Anthem. Trump doesn't give a damn about the Flag or the National Anthem and he can't even recite the words.

The word American should never be associated with Agent Orange or his support ers.


User avatar
Palski
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:When Trump says he holds the United States and Russia to blame and says both Russia and the United States have both made mistakes, he's right about the United States being partially to blame. Partially to blame because he and his treasonous campaign conspired and colluded with Russia to undermine our Election and our democracy to get him, a BEHOLDEN Putin puppet, into office. Since then, the Republicans have been complicit and enablers in this treasonous administration and have been on board with Trump's mission to destroy our country, our democracy, and our reputation around the world. Trump is a Cancer and everything he touches becomes putrid. That is what's happening to our country while Republicans sit idly by and allow it. They can't risk being patriots and doing the right thing, doing what they swore to do as members of Congress. Holding on to their seats and enabling a traitor takes precedence over supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Their allegiance is not to our country, it is to Donald Trump.

Why are people surprised that Trump refuses to blame Russia for Election meddling? It's a no-brainer. Of course Trump isn't going to blame Russia for Election meddling. He and his treasonous campaign were witting participants in the meddling and benefited from it. I'm sure they're hoping to benefit in the 2018 Election from even more Russian meddling.

I wonder what additional benefits Trump will receive from Russia as a result of his STELLAR annual performance evaluation review by Putin. I've been saying traitor Trump and his treasonous minions might as well place a for sale sign on the White House lawn. Now, I'm saying they might as well put up a for sale sign on our country. Trump is bought and paid for.

OMG brianrose america is screwed now :cry:


I am a Canadian but I am scared for all of you. The GOP have become Trump's biotches and Trump has now become Putin's biotch and so has America so long as he is in power. I truly believe he want's to be the last president of the US which would mean turning a democracy into a dictatorship and he is well on his way with the aid of the GOP and his follower. I watched his speech and I don't think I have every been more shocked. Trump has given the middle finger to all the countries that considered America a friend, he has given a middle finger to the children and the adults who have been gassed and murdered and hailed their murders. Germany says they will rethink how they deal with the US which means all the other friends of America will have to do the same thing because Trump can't be trusted. I am not looking forward to what is to come. I wish you all the best and hope his followers wake up before it is too late.

TY ynr fan. I have nothing but disdain for people who support this idiot. We were angry and appalled by his words about Canada our friend.
The EU and Japan are entering a trade deal that will encompass one third of the world's economy.
He is destroying our nation on every possible level.(If it gets real bad can you annex US. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:26 pm

This week while in the United Kingdom, Trump denied he criticized British Prime Minister Theresa May, the day after a British tabloid published an interview with him in which he did exactly that. Trump dismissed the interview by calling it FAKE news. It's not enough that he pulls that "FAKE NEWS" crap in our country every time he's exposed for his incessant lies and corruption, so he has to go around the world spewing that same lame BS.

In that meeting Trump held today to try and back pedal on what he said on that stage in Helsinki with Putin, all he had to do to make it go away was to tell us that treasonous display that we watched with our eyes and heard with our ears was FAKE news. :roll: It's just as believable as that bald-faced lie he told saying he misspoke and meant to say "I don't see why it WOULDN'T be Russia."

User avatar
Palski
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:58 am

The only news that ever mattered to that idiot was page 6 in the NY tabloid and the National Enquirer, anyway.

What we witnessed in Helsinki and the aftermath is all on the GOP.

They can own everything the misanthrope does. Every single thing.

User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 9377
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Palski wrote:The only news that ever mattered to that idiot was page 6 in the NY tabloid and the National Enquirer, anyway.

What we witnessed in Helsinki and the aftermath is all on the GOP.

They can own everything the misanthrope does. Every single thing.

EXACTLY

User avatar
Palski
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Russian spy Maria Bertina denied bail in US.
She infiltrated NRA, met with Don jr. and slept with GOP governer.

Kushner is hiding behind Secret Service to refuse being served by DNC.

8-)

User avatar
grannypgh
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby grannypgh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Anybody see Whoopi Goldberg leave Jeanine Piro completely speechless on "The View" this morning when WG responded to the judge's Obama bashing saying It's not okay for Trump to stir up his base, by saying bad things about people of color? Way to go, Whoopi!!

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 8114
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:34 pm

grannypgh wrote:Anybody see Whoopi Goldberg leave Jeanine Piro completely speechless on "The View" this morning when WG responded to the judge's Obama bashing saying It's not okay for Trump to stir up his base, by saying bad things about people of color? Way to go, Whoopi!!


I haven't seen it yet I have it recorded and I was going to FF the nut JP I can't stand listening to her BS but now you have made me want to watch Whoopi get her but good. :lol: :lol:


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top