Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:Hey did you guys see Congress lady Bonnie Watson-Coleman? Most posters on this clip are tRump supporters, but the statement (4:10) of the Congress-lady was spectacular. She cut down the Republicans and the FBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHh3xyVajkA

Shalaydra, Congresswoman Bonnie Watson-Coleman didn't hold back, did she? She has more moxie in her little finger than those Republican Congressmen have in their entire bodies. She called out Trump's enablers and lapdogs right to their faces, and she called Trump out for being an illegitimate president and for all his treachery. Congresswoman Watson-Coleman told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and everybody in that room knew it. Someone should recruit her to run for president. :lol:

Hey, did you catch the smile on Gowdy's face when she talked about Trump not being fit to be president? It's at 2:27. He smiled because he knows he and every Republican is that room was spewing out BS because they have been bought and paid for, while Congresswoman Watson-Coleman was speaking truth.

Thanks so much BrianRose :lol: 8-) That is why I love this thread. I would have missed Gowdy had it not been for your posts.

I would have missed Gowdy grinning had you not posted the link for us to view that clip, so thank you. :)

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 pm

This is hilarious. :lol:

Red Hot Congressional Strzok Fest 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siYIEmHOvDU

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:36 am

BrianRose wrote:This is hilarious. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I yield to the funny man. :D

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Palski wrote:
BrianRose wrote:This is hilarious. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I yield to the funny man. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Kellyanne Conway's husband lambasts 'stable genius' Trump on Twitter and retweets link to DOJ indictment of 12 Russians

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kellyanne-conways-husband-lambasts-stable-genius-trump-on-twitter-and-retweets-link-to-doj-indictment-of-12-russians/ar-AAA4jTu

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Did any one see putin and trump today totally shameful trump blamed america instead of putin :twisted:

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:05 pm

loveridge wrote:Did any one see putin and trump today totally shameful trump blamed america instead of putin :twisted:

I. Am. Livid. :evil:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 pm

When Trump says he holds the United States and Russia to blame and says both Russia and the United States have both made mistakes, he's right about the United States being partially to blame. Partially to blame because he and his treasonous campaign conspired and colluded with Russia to undermine our Election and our democracy to get him, a BEHOLDEN Putin puppet, into office. Since then, the Republicans have been complicit and enablers in this treasonous administration and have been on board with Trump's mission to destroy our country, our democracy, and our reputation around the world. Trump is a Cancer and everything he touches becomes putrid. That is what's happening to our country while Republicans sit idly by and allow it. They can't risk being patriots and doing the right thing, doing what they swore to do as members of Congress. Holding on to their seats and enabling a traitor takes precedence over supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Their allegiance is not to our country, it is to Donald Trump.

Why are people surprised that Trump refuses to blame Russia for Election meddling? It's a no-brainer. Of course Trump isn't going to blame Russia for Election meddling. He and his treasonous campaign were witting participants in the meddling and benefited from it. I'm sure they're hoping to benefit in the 2018 Election from even more Russian meddling.

I wonder what additional benefits Trump will receive from Russia as a result of his STELLAR annual performance evaluation review by Putin. I've been saying traitor Trump and his treasonous minions might as well place a for sale sign on the White House lawn. Now, I'm saying they might as well put up a for sale sign on our country. Trump is bought and paid for.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:22 pm

loveridge wrote:Did any one see putin and trump today totally shameful trump blamed america instead of putin :twisted:

I didn't watch it but I heard about it in car as I was driving. Sadly, it's exactly what I expected from him. He isn't going to bite the hand that feeds him. Trump = One big ball of SHAME and TREASON.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:23 pm

BrianRose wrote:When Trump says he holds the United States and Russia to blame and says both Russia and the United States have both made mistakes, he's right about the United States being partially to blame. Partially to blame because he and his treasonous campaign conspired and colluded with Russia to undermine our Election and our democracy to get him, a BEHOLDEN Putin puppet, into office. Since then, the Republicans have been complicit and enablers in this treasonous administration and have been on board with Trump's mission to destroy our country, our democracy, and our reputation around the world. Trump is a Cancer and everything he touches becomes putrid. That is what's happening to our country while Republicans sit idly by and allow it. They can't risk being patriots and doing the right thing, doing what they swore to do as members of Congress. Holding on to their seats and enabling a traitor takes precedence over supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Their allegiance is not to our country, it is to Donald Trump.

Why are people surprised that Trump refuses to blame Russia for Election meddling? It's a no-brainer. Of course Trump isn't going to blame Russia for Election meddling. He and his treasonous campaign were witting participants in the meddling and benefited from it. I'm sure they're hoping to benefit in the 2018 Election from even more Russian meddling.

I wonder what additional benefits Trump will receive from Russia as a result of his STELLAR annual performance evaluation review by Putin. I've been saying traitor Trump and his treasonous minions might as well place a for sale sign on the White House lawn. Now, I'm saying they might as well put up a for sale sign on our country. Trump is bought and paid for.

OMG brianrose america is screwed now :cry:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”