Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
kenya12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby kenya12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 pm

happens wrote:
Palski wrote:Kelly Conartist had a meltdown on CNN this morning and said Comey swung the election dt's way. She looked like a lunatic.

She is a lunatic. I think Morning Joe may have banned her from their show for awhile because she lies so much on air but I sure wish I'd have seen that meltdown on CNN. I'll have to look for a clip.
I hate that I missed it the whole administration is filled with wackos

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:55 pm

OMG Just tweeted by WSJ from Cohen hearing...the third client that Cohen didn't want to name is....SEAN HANNITY!!!!

Judge ordered him to name him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Palski wrote:OMG Just tweeted by WSJ from Cohen hearing...the third client that Cohen didn't want to name is....SEAN HANNITY!!!!

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Palski wrote:OMG Just tweeted by WSJ from Cohen hearing...the third client that Cohen didn't want to name is....SEAN HANNITY!!!!

I don't understand. I know Hannity's got his nose so far up Trump's butt however is there a connection between Hannity and these payments?

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 pm

happens wrote:

I don't understand. I know Hannity's got his nose so far up Trump's butt however is there a connection between Hannity and these payments?

The exact connection to dt's fixer isn't clear. They're still determining who can see what.

The other client Broidy was at the RNC and over a million $ went to a women who had an affair and abortion. There's dt and Hannity. Hannity did not give full disclosure to viewers as he attacked the execution of the warrant (because of his own interest).

So...we would love to know. :lol: :lol:

However, they went after Cohen with a warrant that was very clear about what items would be removed.

Hannity is denying Cohen is his lawyer and trying to assert attorney/client at the same time.

I wonder if state tv will fire him. :lol: Maybe his vacation is coming .... :lol: :lol: There is something they are afraid of there. And Stormy was at court, too. :shock:

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:04 pm

The 2nd Cohen client came out last week.................................RM reported on it..................but I thought she said there was a child & an abortion(alledgedly)

yeah SH says that Cohen didn't get any $$$$$$$$$ from him so therefore...................................................... 8-) ;) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Well that explains why hannity has his nose all up in trump's you know what :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 pm

clicquot1 wrote:The 2nd Cohen client came out last week.................................RM reported on it..................but I thought she said there was a child & an abortion(alledgedly)

yeah SH says that Cohen didn't get any $$$$$$$$$ from him so therefore...................................................... 8-) ;) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here's the skinny on the second Cohen client: The payoff Cohen arranged was for Elliott Broidy, a deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Cohen paid Playmate $1.6M in ‘hush money’ for RNC big
https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/michael-cohen-orchestrated-1-6m-payoff-to-squash-affair-rumors-for-rnc-big/

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 pm

loveridge wrote:

Well that explains why hannity has his nose all up in trump's you know what :lol:

Hannity is such a pathetic, desperate sack of fertilizer, as are all of these losers trying to outdo each other with their incessant lies and attempts to deflect from the truth in order to ingratiate themselves with their tainted, corrupt Dear Leader. I believe that raid on Cohen's office, home, and hotel has caused motor mouth Hannity more than a few sleepless nights.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Palski wrote:[I am not going to get worked yet because I still think that Trump is Putin's peach. I think that Trump is trying to save his presidency, and Putin will allow Trump to drop a few bombs. I am a bit concerned that Britain and France have joined.
I see what you are saying trump did this as to deflect from the comey book and the heat that is on him this was all orchestrated surprised at britain and france falling for it though thought they were smarter than this[/quote]
Russia doesn't own them. But everyone has financial ties to he Mideast.[/quote]
Sorry to respond so late; I got bogged down at work. I realize that Putin does not owe Trump; I think that Trump owes Russia, and he knows it. I am going to say this as delicate as possible. I think that Putin is akin to an abusive controlling man and Trump as well as the leaders of North Korea and Syria are his subordinate partners in this relationship. I do not think not one of the latter 3 will step out of line with Putin. That is why everything Trump saber rattles, I sleep like a baby.

I am enjoying the downfall of Cohen and hoping that he takes hannity with him.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”