Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:11 pm

kenya12 wrote:
Palski wrote:I'm sure GB and France brought the US along, not the other way around. There was recently a chemical attack in Great Britain after all.
Oh i see makes sense now then
Hi Kenya! I looked in at The Guardian and they have a timeline there. It looks like France called for a united attack.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:54 am

Palski wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
Palski wrote:I'm sure GB and France brought the US along, not the other way around. There was recently a chemical attack in Great Britain after all.
Oh i see makes sense now then
Hi Kenya! I looked in at The Guardian and they have a timeline there. It looks like France called for a united attack.
You are so right france and britain are the ones that call for this but trump made it seem like he was the one that called for this he is always taking credit for something someone else did it these other countries are now realizing that they cant depend on america anymore now that trump is the president and have to take things in their own hands america just went along for the ride :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:47 am

tionne12 wrote:
Palski wrote:Hi Kenya! I looked in at The Guardian and they have a timeline there. It looks like France called for a united attack.
You are so right france and britain are the ones that call for this but trump made it seem like he was the one that called for this he is always taking credit for something someone else did it these other countries are now realizing that they cant depend on america anymore now that trump is the president and have to take things in their own hands america just went along for the ride :lol:

Trump gives new meaning to "leading from behind" he's a joke and I wonder how much we paid for this as compared to how much the missile strike cost Britain and France? During the campaign Trump said we've already spent trillions in the middle East and they're still at war with each other. He said we're not spending anymore over there. He raked Hillary over the coals for agreeing to the missile strike in Iraq after Saddam committed genocide against his people.

Trump said we're spending our money here making America great again because our airports look like third world country airports when he lands his jet here he's embarrassed. Just like Mexico is paying for the wall. Well we've spent millions or billions in the middle East since he became president. I wonder which airport he's renovated and how much progress has Mexico made on that wall.

I wonder why Trump agreed to help Britain and France? Why not let them do it themselves? I don't think Germany agreed to help.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:56 am

happens wrote:
tionne12 wrote:
Palski wrote:Hi Kenya! I looked in at The Guardian and they have a timeline there. It looks like France called for a united attack.

Trump gives new meaning to "leading from behind" he's a joke and I wonder how much we paid for this as compared to how much the missile strike cost Britain and France? During the campaign Trump said we've already spent trillions in the middle East and they're still at war with each other. He said we're not spending anymore over there. He raked Hillary over the coals for agreeing to the missile strike in Iraq after Saddam committed genocide against his people.

Trump said we're spending our money here making America great again because our airports look like third world country airports when he lands his jet here he's embarrassed. Just like Mexico is paying for the wall. Well we've spent millions or billions in the middle East since he became president. I wonder which airport he's renovated and how much progress has Mexico made on that wall.

I wonder why Trump agreed to help Britain and France? Why not let them do it themselves? I don't think Germany agreed to help.

Because happens he saw this as a way to deflect the heat that is on him regarding mueller's investigation, his lawyer michael cohen being under criminal investigation and the comey's book by the way he will on msnbc tonight and on RM show thursday dont forget to set your DVR

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 am

Merkel is juggling coalitions in which dt is an extremely controversial entity. She was for it but will stick with the UN because that is what is in her interest. (That is all I can garner at the moment).

I set my dvr, of course! :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 am

kenya12 wrote:
happens wrote:Trump gives new meaning to "leading from behind" he's a joke and I wonder how much we paid for this as compared to how much the missile strike cost Britain and France? During the campaign Trump said we've already spent trillions in the middle East and they're still at war with each other. He said we're not spending anymore over there. He raked Hillary over the coals for agreeing to the missile strike in Iraq after Saddam committed genocide against his people.

Because happens he saw this as a way to deflect the heat that is on him regarding mueller's investigation, his lawyer michael cohen being under criminal investigation and the comey's book by the way he will on msnbc tonight and on RM show thursday dont forget to set your DVR

I won't miss it, thanks for the heads up. I agree Trump did this as a distraction. He doesn't care about Muslim children or anyone in Syria. In his eyes the more killed over there the fewer terrorists left to come here.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:51 pm

^^^^He was leaving Syria. Macron has announced that he is the one who convinced dt to stay. (Axios)

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Palski wrote:^^^^He was leaving Syria. Macron has announced that he is the one who convinced dt to stay. (Axios)
So that is what happens but let trump tell it it it was like he was the one who wanted this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am

:lol:
happens wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
happens wrote:Trump gives new meaning to "leading from behind" he's a joke and I wonder how much we paid for this as compared to how much the missile strike cost Britain and France? During the campaign Trump said we've already spent trillions in the middle East and they're still at war with each other. He said we're not spending anymore over there. He raked Hillary over the coals for agreeing to the missile strike in Iraq after Saddam committed genocide against his people.

I won't miss it, thanks for the heads up. I agree Trump did this as a distraction. He doesn't care about Muslim children or anyone in Syria. In his eyes the more killed over there the fewer terrorists left to come here.

Hi! Merkel is said to have stayed out because dt (the big baby) resents her so much! :lol:

Kelly Conartist had a meltdown on CNN this morning and said Comey swung the election dt's way. She looked like a lunatic.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Palski wrote:Kelly Conartist had a meltdown on CNN this morning and said Comey swung the election dt's way. She looked like a lunatic.

She is a lunatic. I think Morning Joe may have banned her from their show for awhile because she lies so much on air but I sure wish I'd have seen that meltdown on CNN. I'll have to look for a clip.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”