Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 am

Gnuc wrote:
Palski wrote:
Gnuc wrote:I just ordered Comey's book. Can't wait to read it. Trump and his golden showers. LOL what a sick bunch the GOP admin are.

:lol: Hi Gnuc! It looks like Mueller has his obstruction case ready to go.

dt and his Russian friends actually attended a show in Las Vegas where this behavior was the entertainment. (Mother Jones).

I can't even believe America has the sickest mofo on the planet running it. Kim Jung Un is even saner than trumpy. How scary is that? I totally believe these rich sick old bastards have a lot of kinky sex tales. The ones they rant and rail about to the public. Yet they do the opposite. Republican admin is filled to the hilt with filthy trash and now we have that freak Bolton starting WW3.

(Thumbs up to your post). I totally agree with your entire post about these rich, sick, greedy, soulless, disgusting, pathological lying, treasonous bastards.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 am

I agree with you, Kenya, about Germany. And it's the "Democratic" members of Congress who are upset about Trump bombing Syria without their say so, since they probably believe, as I do, that he only did it because the flames are licking at his pasty behind in connection with Mueller's investigation; his "non attorney fixer's offices and home were raided by the FBI because he is under investigation by the FBI; and Comey's book lambasting Trump's crooked, slimeball behind came out, and Comey is doing the talk show circuit talking about what a reprehensible reptile Trump is. Trump had to do something to try and distract everyone from the quicksand he's in. And as far as those SPINELESS, WORTHLESS Republican members of Congress who jump at their own shadow, they know better than to man up/woman up and call Trump on his BS because he might tweet something mean about them.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:42 am

Palski wrote:Didn't dt warn Russia so they could be ready?

Yes, he sure did, so they could be ready and move their equipment and manpower. And this from the lying POS who said during the campaign that he didn't believe in broadcasting to the U.S. enemies what his military plans would be when he was questioned during the debates. I see that doesn't apply when Russia is somehow involved; he gives them a heads up, like he did the last time Syria was struck.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 am

shalaydra75 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:OMG has trump just gotten america involved in WW3 to take the heat off him and this russian investigation is this the wag the dog scenario :shock:

Weighing Syria Strike, U.S. Braces for Retaliation Beyond the Battlefield
By PETER BAKER, HELENE COOPER, THOMAS GIBBONS-NEFF and RICK GLADSTONEAPRIL 13, 2018

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
Tweet
Email
More

I am not going to get worked yet because I still think that Trump is Putin's peach. I think that Trump is trying to save his presidency, and Putin will allow Trump to drop a few bombs. I am a bit concerned that Britain and France have joined.

BINGO! Trump has consistently praised his god, Putin, while he attacked, denigrated, and disrespected all of our Intelligence Agencies; both Democratic and Republican members of Congress; John McCain, a POW; gold star families; members of his own Administration, people he nominated; women who called him out for sexually assaulting them; and ANYONE who dares to call him out on his incessant lies and BS or disagree with him. Now, all of a sudden, we're supposed to believe he's grown a spine and will stop kowtowing to Russia? Yeah, right!

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:15 pm

kenya12 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:OMG has trump just gotten america involved in WW3 to take the heat off him and this russian investigation is this the wag the dog scenario :shock:

By PETER BAKER, HELENE COOPER, THOMAS GIBBONS-NEFF and RICK GLADSTONEAPRIL 13, 2018

Tweet
Email
More

I am not going to get worked yet because I still think that Trump is Putin's peach. I think that Trump is trying to save his presidency, and Putin will allow Trump to drop a few bombs. I am a bit concerned that Britain and France have joined.
I hope for america's sake you are right this is what russia is saying today

Strike on Syria won't remain without consequences – Russian ambassador to US
Published time: 14 Apr, 2018 02:30
Edited time: 14 Apr, 2018 04:39
Get short URL

I think that the diplomat is reading from a script. Putin did not realize that Trump is mentally and educationally challenged. Trump's inability to control himself has frustrated Putin; however, Putin knows that any other president would be much tougher on Russia. Therefore, it is to Putin advantage to keep Trump in office, even if his satellite (Syria) has to absorb a few bombs and his diplomats has to read from script. All of this is JMO.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:

Tweet
Email
More

I see what you are saying trump did this as to deflect from the comey book and the heat that is on him this was all orchestrated surprised at britain and france falling for it though thought they were smarter than this

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:59 pm

^^^^^^^Absolutely Shay! This is all a show.

Back in this thread I have Don Jr. meeting with Assad backers! :o

Saudi/Israel/Vlad all have influence with WH. When there is a conflict between them then things get really bad.

dt couldn't care less about human suffering in Syria.

I'm guessing Vlad has the loudest voice in dt's head and final say.

:roll: :roll:

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:01 pm

kenya12 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:

Tweet
Email
More

I see what you are saying trump did this as to deflect from the comey book and the heat that is on him this was all orchestrated surprised at britain and france falling for it though thought they were smarter than this

Russia doesn't own them. But everyone has financial ties to he Mideast.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:09 pm

I'm sure GB and France brought the US along, not the other way around. There was recently a chemical attack in Great Britain after all.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Palski wrote:I'm sure GB and France brought the US along, not the other way around. There was recently a chemical attack in Great Britain after all.
Oh i see makes sense now then

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”