Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
clicquot1

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 am

Dem. House Committee members say they have learned & have proof that during the campaign Trump Org. was willing 2 do bus in Russia with

Russian Banks who were sanctioned under the MAGNITSKY ACT!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am

LMBO! Stormy's lawyer on MJ.....he said she was intimidated 2 keep "quiet" & THREATENED w/VIOLENCE over this whole Trump thing(my words well exc. 4 the threatened w/violence thing)

Also he said 6 MORE women have come 4ward...........although HE & his team are still vetting their stories.....................!

60 Minutes will air SD's interview March 25.....................will ya'll watch?

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:41 am

clicquot1 wrote:LMBO! Stormy's lawyer on MJ.....he said she was intimidated 2 keep "quiet" & THREATENED w/VIOLENCE over this whole Trump thing(my words well exc. 4 the threatened w/violence thing)

Also he said 6 MORE women have come 4ward...........although HE & his team are still vetting their stories.....................!

60 Minutes will air SD's interview March 25.....................will ya'll watch?
Oh hell yes I will watch i mark it on my calendar and set the DVR :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 am

clicquot1 wrote:Not so fast ya'll..............the sanctions "imposed" today were NOT the 1's ya'll think they were!

What Treasury did was cut/paste the 13 Russians/5 companies from the recent indictments!

What DT's admin. SHOULD be sanctioning is the OLIGARCHS..................but he is 2 afraid of Putin!

And NO he is still footdragging on those "other" Congressional approved sanctions!

In other news RM has subpeoned ALL emails/documents from Trump Org. that pertain 2 Russia & the scope of the investigation!

Happened about 2 weeks ago................see DT's twitter on 2-27.....................WITCH HUNT!
Yep i saw that on RM but it will go through eventually it has too

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 am

clicquot1 wrote:Buzzfeed in response 2 the deflamation suit filed on behalf of DT due 2 the printing of the Steele Dossier has filed its own lawsuit.

They are requesting ALL documents from DT/Trump org/WH pertaining 2 said lawsuit & along w/that ALL on Stormy Daniels & Karen McDougal!
That as a dumb move that his lawyers made they are getting desperate

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 am

clicquot1 wrote:Dem. House Committee members say they have learned & have proof that during the campaign Trump Org. was willing 2 do bus in Russia with

Russian Banks who were sanctioned under the MAGNITSKY ACT!
GET YOUR POPCORN READY this thing is going to be bust wide open trump will not be able to escape this just watch :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am

Chris Hayes interview with felon Felix Sater was really good but he forgot to mention the reason Sater worked for the govt. was a deal to stay out of jail. He had already served one year.

Chris Hayes All In.com

Have you noticed how Stone, Sater, Nunberg and Carter aige are making the rounds of cable news trying to make their cases?

This is one very ugly bunch of associates dt has. This is the guy dt said he wouldn't recognize. The one who took Ivanka to Russia. And yes, they were doing business with a sanctioned Russian bank (sater and dt).

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Who thinks thinks dt will congratulate Vlad on his win today? :shock: I can't imagine he'd have the nerve but his love of regimes makes me think he'll be very glad. :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mrs mustard

Postby mrs mustard » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:05 pm

I am so tired of being indignant and outraged at this prez and certain congressmen. Is Mr Mueller going to be able to take actions before dt drives him into the ground, too? I feel like they are running a race and dt is crashing through barriers, ignoring the rules, knocking people over and going down up-staircases, so he can win.

And how do you think our political process will be able to go back to civility after dt has crashed and burned? It seems to be commonplace now to call him a liar on national TV. I don't think most people realize how extraordinary that is. The young people who are protesting the guns/schools situation will enter adulthood thinking it is normal to be able to publically criticize their elected officials. Normal will never be again, because dt and his twitter governance has changed things forever. The other night Rachel Maddow said running the government is not the Gong Show. I don't think dt knows that. It's all a game to him. I am physically ill from all this.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:15 am

It is being reported and everyone is saying that trump will fire mueller and I believe he will also and the republican wont do anything about it either

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”