Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm

This announcement about Jerusalem means the US will not be brokering anything, nevermind peace. The Israeli right wing and the christian right own this. No other country on earth supports the apartheid there.

The attacks on the UN, financially and verbally by this administration were appalling, too.

The world again looks aghast at the US president. :evil:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:Have we ever had a worse Press Secretary than Sarah Sanders. Good grief all the posturing, frowning and snarking is totally unprofessional. Someone should tell her to stop saying ahh constantly. And she is always looking down and to each side of the podium where her papers are during the questioning period. She's a hot mess. :roll:
Yes she is a hot mess and I dont bother to watch the idiot when she is on all she does is lie and what is wrong with her eyes :shock:

I don't know what is going on with the way she looks at people. I noticed she ditched the pearls on the day she wore that black pilgrim looking outfit. I thought Spicer was the worst but she deserves an award. You would think a spokesperson would make an attempt to care about what she is being asked by the reporters instead of always being on the defensive and lying. Of course, being able to lie on the spot is a requirement for working for Trump.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:46 pm

BrianRose wrote:Hatch defends Trump for endorsing Moore: 'I don't think he had any choice'
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/363234-hatch-defends-trump-for-endorsing-moore-i-dont-think-he-had-any-choice

Hatch's defense of Trump supporting an accused child molester and Trump's support of an accused child molester doesn't surprise me at all. Hatch's comments is a slap in the face to all the women who have come forward and accused Moore of sexually assaulting and/or harassing them when they were children. IMO, that makes Hatch a piece of slime.

I have not been able to stand Hatch since his attacks on Anita Hill during the hearings decades ago. He claimed she talked herself into believe Clarence Thomas sexually harassed her and that she lied. He is another reason why there should be term limits for members of congress. I would like to see short terms with no provision to run again for the seat. These people should not be permitted to get in a job and make it a lifetime position. They need to get out and let new people in with fresh ideas. Also, the longer they are in, the more influence the lobbyists gain and the more under the table money the congress person makes. My understanding is that Hatch will always vote on the side of big business and the wealthy. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it unless I am proved to be wrong.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:Have we ever had a worse Press Secretary than Sarah Sanders. Good grief all the posturing, frowning and snarking is totally unprofessional. Someone should tell her to stop saying ahh constantly. And she is always looking down and to each side of the podium where her papers are during the questioning period. She's a hot mess. :roll:
Yes she is a hot mess and I dont bother to watch the idiot when she is on all she does is lie and what is wrong with her eyes :shock:

I don't know what is going on with the way she looks at people. I noticed she ditched the pearls on the day she wore that black pilgrim looking outfit. I thought Spicer was the worst but she deserves an award. You would think a spokesperson would make an attempt to care about what she is being asked by the reporters instead of always being on the defensive and lying. Of course, being able to lie on the spot is a requirement for working for Trump.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Did anyone notice trump's speech yesterday he sounded like he was about to have a stroke with slurred speech like that

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 pm

loveridge wrote:Did anyone notice trump's speech yesterday he sounded like he was about to have a stroke with slurred speech like that

I grew up around several people who were over 80. Most of them had dentures. Trump sounded as they did when their dentures were slipping. I do think that it is odd that someone with money does not have implants :!: :lol: :!:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:22 am

shalaydra75 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Did anyone notice trump's speech yesterday he sounded like he was about to have a stroke with slurred speech like that

I grew up around several people who were over 80. Most of them had dentures. Trump sounded as they did when their dentures were slipping. I do think that it is odd that someone with money does not have implants :!: :lol: :!:
Okay I can see that but what is up with him regarding the sniffing and breathing hard maybe it comes from all of the junk food he eats they say the man eats nothing but big mac's and popeye's fried chicken all the time with his money you would think he would be eating better foods than this :lol: :lol: :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:55 pm

loveridge wrote:Okay I can see that but what is up with him regarding the sniffing and breathing hard maybe it comes from all of the junk food he eats they say the man eats nothing but big mac's and popeye's fried chicken all the time with his money you would think he would be eating better foods than this :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are killing me with laughter, Loveridge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Okay I can see that but what is up with him regarding the sniffing and breathing hard maybe it comes from all of the junk food he eats they say the man eats nothing but big mac's and popeye's fried chicken all the time with his money you would think he would be eating better foods than this :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stop please I cant take any more girls :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”