Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Hatch defends Trump for endorsing Moore: 'I don't think he had any choice'
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/363234-hatch-defends-trump-for-endorsing-moore-i-dont-think-he-had-any-choice

Hatch's defense of Trump supporting an accused child molester and Trump's support of an accused child molester doesn't surprise me at all. Hatch's comments is a slap in the face to all the women who have come forward and accused Moore of sexually assaulting and/or harassing them when they were children. IMO, that makes Hatch a piece of slime.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 pm

I suppose making American great again means BACKING AND SUPPORTING A PEDOPHILE. The RNC has now reversed their position and is now backing Roy Moore in the Alabama race. They stand with Trump.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi guys kenya 12 you might be right about the tax bill not passing after all it has been reported on lawrence o donnel show that the Gop still has two more votes to go before this tax bill becomes official and people are already staking out the senate and congressional halls letting their voices be heard that they dont want this thing to pass ryan and mcconell were trying to rush this terrible thing through but it is not over yets folks :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:00 pm

BrianRose wrote:I suppose making American great again means BACKING AND SUPPORTING A PEDOPHILE. The RNC has now reversed their position and is now backing Roy Moore in the Alabama race. They stand with Trump.
Hi brianrose I saw that on lawrence's show tonight these people are disgusting and one woman had proof of jones lying to the public of him not knowing her. The Republican party is coming down fast with trump at the helm

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 pm

BrianRose wrote:I suppose making American great again means BACKING AND SUPPORTING A PEDOPHILE. The RNC has now reversed their position and is now backing Roy Moore in the Alabama race. They stand with Trump.

His plan to make America great included Kusher who works for Israel, Flynn who works for Ukraine and Malafort who works for Russia.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Have we ever had a worse Press Secretary than Sarah Sanders. Good grief all the posturing, frowning and snarking is totally unprofessional. Someone should tell her to stop saying ahh constantly. And she is always looking down and to each side of the podium where her papers are during the questioning period. She's a hot mess. :roll:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:50 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:Have we ever had a worse Press Secretary than Sarah Sanders. Good grief all the posturing, frowning and snarking is totally unprofessional. Someone should tell her to stop saying ahh constantly. And she is always looking down and to each side of the podium where her papers are during the questioning period. She's a hot mess. :roll:
Yes she is a hot mess and I dont bother to watch the idiot when she is on all she does is lie and what is wrong with her eyes :shock:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 pm

loveridge wrote:
Hi brianrose I saw that on lawrence's show tonight these people are disgusting and one woman had proof of jones lying to the public of him not knowing her. The Republican party is coming down fast with trump at the helm

Unlike Democrats, Republicans support their own no matter what. Unfortunately I think that Moore will win. Poor whites will find someway to blame Democrats for paying more taxes and cuts in social security and Medicare. They have not put together the fact that their St. Reagan implemented policies that struck down the middle class.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Unlike Democrats, Republicans support their own no matter what. Unfortunately I think that Moore will win. Poor whites will find someway to blame Democrats for paying more taxes and cuts in social security and Medicare. They have not put together the fact that their St. Reagan implemented policies that struck down the middle class.
Hi Shay! Ryan came right out and said he will cut social security and medicare. If we put the tape on a loop for them and made them watch it 24/7 , they would still blame the dems. Molly is right to call them Cult45. dt is jim jones and they will drink the poison kool-ade.

The evangelicals supporting r. moore must read the bannon bible.

Pedophilia is the most disgusting crime. What that woman experienced at age 14 makes me feel sick.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Palski wrote:Hi Shay! Ryan came right out and said he will cut social security and medicare. If we put the tape on a loop for them and made them watch it 24/7 , they would still blame the dems. Molly is right to call them Cult45. dt is jim jones and they will drink the poison kool-ade.

The evangelicals supporting r. moore must read the bannon bible.

Pedophilia is the most disgusting crime. What that woman experienced at age 14 makes me feel sick.

Hi Palski-I luv your post. You taught me a new term "Bannon Bible". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”