Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Did you all see Lindsey Graham standing up for Trump yesterday saying he's tired of the media portraying Donald Trump as a Kook? Here's Lindsey Graham vs Lindsey Graham talking about the issue. :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXOcj4HLE68

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Been done, so worth doing again.

Happy Friday peeps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

happens wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Mike Flynn you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Donnie.

Can I chant "lock him up, lock him up?" Oh the irony.
It's flippin' Flynn Friday!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hooray for irony. :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Mike Flynn you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Donnie.

Mollycoddle, I've been wondering where you were. Nice to see your post and as usual, it's hysterical. They are all -- going down! :lol: :lol:

2much time

Postby 2much time » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 pm

I don't wanna get ahead of myself but... "Na na na na,na na na na, hey-ay-ay, goodbye!" I wonder how Donnie Jr likes his "nothing burger. Medium rare with a side of crow? Do you think they serve nothing burgers in prison? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:20 am

Well guys I was wrong the tax bill passed and it will be horrible for the economy people are not going to be spending money like they use to anymore and companies will lose out what good was it to give these tax breaks to corporations if the citizens tighten up the purse strings I see an economic collapse coming

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:24 am

BrianRose wrote:Did you all see Lindsey Graham standing up for Trump yesterday saying he's tired of the media portraying Donald Trump as a Kook? Here's Lindsey Graham vs Lindsey Graham talking about the issue. :oops:

Graham is full of manure he talks out of both sides of his neck well brian rose I was wrong about the tax bill not passing and it will leave a devastating effect on the economy they have messed up big time Corker was the only republican that voted against it this economy is screwed :cry:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:25 am

mollycoddle wrote:Been done, so worth doing again.

Happy Friday peeps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E
So happy to see you posting again we have missed you :D

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:25 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Did you all see Lindsey Graham standing up for Trump yesterday saying he's tired of the media portraying Donald Trump as a Kook? Here's Lindsey Graham vs Lindsey Graham talking about the issue. :oops:

Graham is full of manure he talks out of both sides of his neck well brian rose I was wrong about the tax bill not passing and it will leave a devastating effect on the economy they have messed up big time Corker was the only republican that voted against it this economy is screwed :cry:

Speaking of being full of manure and talking out of both sides of their neck, that's John McCain. He opposed the Bush tax cuts in 2004 because he said a disproportionate amount went to the wealthy. So, same situation with Trump's tax cuts for the rich and huge corporations, crumbs for the middle class and poor, and in some cases actually tax increases, yet he votes for them anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5v-1ifm93g

I will never understand how the people most negatively impacted by these greedy, self-serving Republican lawmakers can continue voting for them and against their own and their family's interests. Poll after poll showed the majority of Americans were against repealing Obamacare, yet, they tried to repeal it umpteen times anyway. Poll after poll showed the majority of Americans were against Republicans' tax cuts for the rich and huge corporations, yet they shoved them through anyway. These Repugnants will probably all receive bonuses from their ultra-rich donors for looking out for THEIR (donors) bottom line.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:41 pm

kenya12 wrote:Well guys I was wrong the tax bill passed and it will be horrible for the economy people are not going to be spending money like they use to anymore and companies will lose out what good was it to give these tax breaks to corporations if the citizens tighten up the purse strings I see an economic collapse coming

I really didn't believe it would pass, either. I was certain those SO-CALLED GOP DEFICIT HAWKS :roll: would vehemently oppose such tax cuts that blow a hole in the deficit to the tune of $1.5 trillion. It looks like they're only deficit hawks during Democratic administrations. :shock: :o

And BTW, they should stop referring to themselves as the GOP and call themselves what they have, without a doubt, embarrassingly become: TOP (T=trump).

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”