Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
shalaydra75

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:AMEN, Shalaydra.

Trump and Roy Moore are two disgusting, despicable cockroaches. Yet, you have so-called evangelicals backing and supporting this low life. These two pieces of vermin have preyed on and victimized young girls and women and then pretend that somehow they are the victims when their disgusting behavior is exposed. Trump actually confessed to sexual assault, to vile, disgusting piggish behavior, and the videos and audio are out there for anyone to watch and listen to, yet, there are men, and incredibly women, still defending him, including pretend evangelicals. IMO, this boils down to a bunch of deep seated racists/xenophobes who are aligned with Trump's racist ideology and are willing to vote against their own self interests because they share the same bigoted ideology. They were willing to attend his stupid, call for violence rallies and chant for the end of ObamaCare when, in fact, they and their family members have healthcare because of ObamaCare. All of the crappy replacement plans Trump was willing to sign would have left many of them without healthcare, altogether. And then you have many of them still attending Trump's rallies and applauding his tax cuts for the rich and huge corporations, while his plan rewards them with a middle finger. Meanwhile, Trump gets his NEEDY PACIFIER fix at these rallies.

Did you see that sick puppy on the news, one of Roy Moore's, demented supporters in Alabama, saying that most mothers and fathers would have been proud that the accused pedophile was interested in dating their 14 year old because he was a DA.

Another upstanding Moore supporter said even if it's true, it happened over 40 years ago. Well, of course, it doesn't matter to him and a lot of other people who keep parroting that what Roy Moore is accused of happened 40 years ago. It doesn't matter to them because it didn't happen to them or their 14, 15, or 16 year old. I wonder if people dismissing these women's allegations against Moore because they happened 40 years ago would be just as dismissive if they found out their teenage daughter or granddaughter was one of his victims? And would these men defending Roy Moore summarily dismiss accusations if their wives revealed to them that they were sexually assaulted some 5, 10, 15, 20... years ago by some public or non-public figure still living? After all, if it happened so many years ago...

BrianRose -you have spoken my peace. (I love your humor) Yes-I saw the cockroach who claimed that Roy Moore was acting appropriately for the time period. In the 1970s, my mom was 22 when she married, and in the 1940s, my grandmother was 20 when she married. (I am from Louisiana, another backwater state.) If their kin were molested, they would be raising all kinds of heck, but they would vote for the Republican Party. For instance, most of the women that Moore molested voted for Trump although they knew he had acted inappropriately with teenage pageant contestants and harassed and perhaps raped grown women.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 pm

I cannot believe it; Jones won :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:00 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:I cannot believe it; Jones won :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whoo-Hoo!!! :D Way to go Alamaba voters... :D :D Congratulations to Democrat Doug Jones.. :) :D

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

I was shocked too I thought for sure the pedophile was going to win I know that mcconnell is breathing a sigh of relief the GOP dodged the bullet on that one and once again trump and bannon lost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:07 am

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:

Whoo-Hoo!!! :D Way to go Alamaba voters... :D :D Congratulations to Democrat Doug Jones.. :) :D

Aint that the truth the south is changing slowly but it is changing I live down south and believe me the younger generation from which I am do not want anything to do with trump's and bannon's world we are more liberated and free thinking congrats jones you ran a great race and thanks to the black voters who came out hard for him and thanks to the college white republicans who also voted for him as well as the latino and jewish communities we dont want none of this crap that trump and bannon are shoveling :D

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 am

tionne12 wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:

Aint that the truth the south is changing slowly but it is changing I live down south and believe me the younger generation from which I am do not want anything to do with trump's and bannon's world we are more liberated and free thinking congrats jones you ran a great race and thanks to the black voters who came out hard for him and thanks to the college white republicans who also voted for him as well as the latino and jewish communities we dont want none of this crap that trump and bannon are shoveling :D
ITA Thanks to the voters who slammed the brakes on that horrorshow.

Congratulations Doug Jones!! OMG I have to say it again. Thank you, Alabama! :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 am

tionne12 wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:

I agree my daughters are in your age range mid twenties and the younger generation are not like the generation of the past they are more progressive and dont want to have anything to do with the days of old congrats jones I was shocked as well moore really though he had it in the bag LOL

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:01 am

tionne12 wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:

Congrats. I'm so glad the south is rejecting Trump and Bannon. I hope my state (Mich) learned their lesson in 2016 and we make sure to never again let that big blue wall collapse. The Alabama voters did us proud in rejecting a pedophile.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 pm

I was shocked as well I just knew that moore had won it congrats jones and the the state of alabama you guys did the right thing oh and now trump is making excuses again saying that he knew moore would loose what an joke this guy is :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 pm

I wonder how much Trump is regretting his Jeff Sessions pick now :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd sure like to be a fly on that wall. :lol: :lol: Trump probably thought Sessions senate seat was safe from the Dems :D wrong!!!! And on top of that Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. Oh the irony lost a Senate seat for a man that Trump thinks threw him to the lions.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”