Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Palski wrote:Just catching up with your posts. :D

Had no idea S. Sarandon hated HC. Do you like what you see in DC, Susan?

It is disgraceful beyond words for Melania and dt to compare themselves to political prisoners. Just more evidence of how ignorant and and what disdain for morality and freedom they embody. :evil:

PS Manafort's been racking up a lot of cash from the Aluminum King and a Chicago bank. Wonder who or what he bought. 8-) His apt. at dt tower was 2 million. Where did 58 million go? :?:

The Trumps are free to leave their prison right now; there's this little thing called "resignation," which is liberating. But if he chooses to stick around, there are these BIGLY things called "Mueller's Investigation" and "impeachment." :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:32 pm

loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:OH my.. did you all see the clip of Rand and Donnie?
The look on Rand's face said OMG I am being locked in a room with a rabid orangutan.
The clip is in this link and its hilarious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/rand-paul-awkward-trump?bftwnews&utm_term=.pk22GVk5D#.jepR4Ev1K

:lol: I saw that. Rand looked like he was turning green and was about to loose his cookies. Normal reaction to seeing Trump.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can tell he is repulsed by the orange one

The look on Rand's face was priceless. So many of us are repulsed by Trump, including the spineless GOP members who are kowtowing to him. :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Well, well, well, so Trump met with the president of the Virgin Islands. :o Looks like Trump met with the man in the mirror. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: While they were meeting, he should have asked him to change his ways. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 pm

BrianRose wrote:Well, well, well, so Trump met with the president of the Virgin Islands. :o Looks like Trump met with the man in the mirror. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: While they were meeting, he should have asked him to change his ways. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: like howard dean said today on msnbc trump is literally insane I love to hear him blast trump along with lawrence o donnell and dont get me started on anna she calls him a 70 year old baby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:04 pm

BrianRose wrote:Well, well, well, so Trump met with the president of the Virgin Islands. :o Looks like Trump met with the man in the mirror. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: While they were meeting, he should have asked him to change his ways. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact that he is unaware of the structure of this country and our territories is a reflection of not only his limited intelligence but his arrogance. He feels he is too important to learn anything or be corrected. He is an embarrassment to this nation.

happens

Postby happens » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Guess who's golfing with Trump today? None other than Rand Paul. I guess he's afraid of getting Bannonned. Rand must want to join Ted Cruz on White Supremacist Bannon's list.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 pm

kenya12 wrote:
:lol: :lol: like howard dean said today on msnbc trump is literally insane I love to hear him blast trump along with lawrence o donnell and dont get me started on anna she calls him a 70 year old baby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, Anna doesn't bite her tongue when it comes to calling Trump and his surrogates out. I enjoy Howard Dean and Lawrence O'Donnell, too. Lawrence O'Donnell's favorite word for Trump is ignoramus. He cracks me up every time he calls him that.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I saw this on twitter - it's hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actual footage of Donald trump meeting the President of the Virgin Islands:

pic.twitter.com/cXwh8sjUn5

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 pm

happens wrote:Guess who's golfing with Trump today? None other than Rand Paul. I guess he's afraid of getting Bannonned. Rand must want to join Ted Cruz on White Supremacist Bannon's list.

Hello Happens, ;) How are you doing? If I remember correctly you're Grandson recently celebrated his 9th birthday... Wow, time flies. I realize now how much joy he has brought after being with my grandson,(s) for over a year... it's just so wonderful. :D This is why Trump and his Trumpsters frightened me so much, I'm concerned about ALL of the children, (adults too), of what this reckless Trumpian Administration will do to adversely affect their future. :(

Hmmm...Last week Lindsey Graham....This week..Rand Paul.... who's next week McConnell ?:o

Lol! "Bannonned.".. :lol: You are onto something....these Republican snakes are willing to golf with the "Bo-ogey" Man Trump...to possibly avoid getting "cannonned," by the slimeball Bannon. :twisted:

Take care Happens and All, and have a terrific upcoming week. 8-)

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 am

BrianRose wrote:I saw this on twitter - it's hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actual footage of Donald trump meeting the President of the Virgin Islands:

pic.twitter.com/cXwh8sjUn5

I must have too much free time. I watched this about six times :lol: :lol: Thanks for a good laugh.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”